Ported Entrance and Victory Animations with Breakout / Run-in - UPDATE 26th February / Modified Big Boss man entrance and winning animation with Nightstick

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi, 

which game are you looking to port the files from ?

9 minutes ago, Daigron said:

Is it possible to port Finn Balor(Demon) championship entrance? And Seth Rollins heel entrance and victory animation?

Hi, 

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Hi,

Seth Rollins entrance from 2k16( he got same with 2k17) and Finn Balor (Demon) championship entrance from 2k17. It it possible to port entrance from 2k17. or it's only from 2k15/2k16?

3 minutes ago, Daigron said:

Hi,

Seth Rollins entrance from 2k16( he got same with 2k17) and Finn Balor (Demon) championship entrance from 2k17. It it possible to port entrance from 2k17. or it's only from 2k15/2k16?

Hi, Finn's Demon championship entrance can be ported. That's the one where he's holding a chainsaw. There is a glitch with the entrance ramp where his feet and hands sink into the floor when he crawls, just before he picks up the belt. There was also an occasional glitch in 2k17 which 2k didn't sort out (This is probably why they removed it in 2k18) . If you still want it that way, I will upload the file. . i'll have a look at the Seth entrance from 2k16 in due time.

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Finn's Demon championship entrance can be ported. That's the one where he's holding a chainsaw. There is a glitch with the entrance ramp where his feet and hands sink into the floor when he crawls, just before he picks up the belt. There was also an occasional glitch in 2k17 which 2k didn't sort out (This is probably why they removed it in 2k18) . If you still want it that way, I will upload the file. . i'll have a look at the Seth entrance from 2k16 in due time.

I still want it and thank you a lot!

7 hours ago, Daigron said:

I still want it and thank you a lot!

Hi, here are the files. Download the zip, extract it and copy the contents into the appropriate folders. The only file that will be overwritten is the rcts_step.pac file.

The entrance and victory animation files in the zip are listed below :

Finn Balor Demon champion entrance (00629.pac) You will need to modify his moveset file using Data Editor and change the championship entrance to 629 which is unused.

Seth Rollins Heel entrance (2k16 and 2k17) - shares the same ID as the current entrance (00371.pac) so I changed it's id to 00372. Select 372 in data editor for Rollins entrance.

Rollins championship victory animation (06370.pac)

The other files in the zip are for lights and effects.

Here is the download file :

https://mega.nz/#!tzISGBzA!Q8PdykCxDOB2ezlTcR5ToGbDedOkn1iWYWKQaaFqxFU 

Do let me know if there are any issues.

On 2/12/2018 at 8:23 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hmm good question.I believe the 2k17 and 2k18 entrances, have an extra line of animation in their 0fop  files which control the motion of the opponent towards the end of the animation. I don't think this data is in the 2k15 evt's. I will have a look. probably possible to hack the animation in .

From when I last looked into animations I thought the opponent animation was  in one of the separate parts like the 0006 animation ect.  I'm not 100% sure.

6 minutes ago, pozzum said:

From when I last looked into animations I thought the opponent animation was  in one of the separate parts like the 0006 animation ect.  I'm not 100% sure.

Hi, I have realised the motion of the opponent is in one of the separate parts as you said ,but the opponent doesn't step out of the ring during the 2k15 character entrance . You will notice the opponent now leaves the ring in the ported 2k15 entrances when I added the entrance ID's to the  rtcs_step.pac file in the pac/evt folder . You can test this out with the modified rtcs_step.pac file I uploaded

• Too Sweet 1

as you said i placed the new file in evt folder 
but cm punk entrance is not happening 
just camera rotates around the audience and cm punk appears in the ring 
No entrance how to Fix this

should i add @AznBlusuazn cm punk entrance files 

Edited by Arif1243

46 minutes ago, Arif1243 said:

as you said i placed the new file in evt folder 
but cm punk entrance is not happening 
just camera rotates around the audience and cm punk appears in the ring 
No entrance how to Fix this

should i add @AznBlusuazn cm punk entrance files 

Yes. You need to install any entrances separately, the mod here just enables breakouts/run-ins for the entrances.

• Thanks 1

On ‎12‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 11:59 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

There is room to add more ID'S.Though the rcts file doesn't have entries for advanced entrances, only single, tag and universe mode entrances and winning animations from 100 -9999. Each id multiple lines of data, between 10 and 30 for each ID. I just did copy and paste , then changed the ID. 

It might be a good idea at this point to just add all the possible IDs in there. That way you'd cover all these animations from previous games as well as any future animations people would like to add as ID in the form of mods.

5 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

I Tested the Cena 2k15 entrance but it didn't work. If you extract the 00.dat file from the EVZ and open it up in a hex editor, you will notice the animation sequence is different from CM Punk's and Hollywood Hogan's and similar to the Retro and Modern Hogan 00.dat files,both of which only the run-in works.The CM Punk and Hollywood Hogan entrances work flawlessly. I have discovered 2k15 entrance animations with  that structure are not displaying the breakout or run-in prompt.

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

It might be a good idea at this point to just add all the possible IDs in there. That way you'd cover all these animations from previous games as well as any future animations people would like to add as ID in the form of mods.

It's a good idea but i am quite skeptical of the file size increase due to the number of lines of data for each entrance or victory ID.Similar to the createmode.pac file from my experience, the data will not load in the game when the file size increases substantially. What I have also discovered is adding the entries doesn't make the slot active for modded entrances. I believe there is another file which stores that information.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported Entrance and Victory Animations with Breakout / Run-in - Updated file / Modified Big Boss man entrance and winning animation with Nightstick

Just had a great match with Classic Bossman vs Hacksaw Duggan and both the 2x4 and night stick worked!  I did notice the night stick was out of alignment with Bossman's hands though.  Looks like the prop object's center point was in Bossman's hand, which made the handle of the stick float outside his hands.  Do the prop objects allow you to adjust an anchor/pivot point for alignment?  Like define the handle as the center point which would then align back with his hand?  Thanks again for working on this!  I was hesitant to use the 2x4 prop since I enjoy playing as Bossman, so it's amazing to have the best of both now!

16 minutes ago, TheKreator said:

Just had a great match with Classic Bossman vs Hacksaw Duggan and both the 2x4 and night stick worked!  I did notice the night stick was out of alignment with Bossman's hands though.  Looks like the prop object's center point was in Bossman's hand, which made the handle of the stick float outside his hands.  Do the prop objects allow you to adjust an anchor/pivot point for alignment?  Like define the handle as the center point which would then align back with his hand?  Thanks again for working on this!  I was hesitant to use the 2x4 prop since I enjoy playing as Bossman, so it's amazing to have the best of both now!

Hi,

I've noticed that too. I will be using the 2k18 night-stick prop eventually which is aligned properly. It crashed when i tried it, but I will get round to sorting it out soonest and replace the 2k16 prop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1