Problem with some arenas downloaded from the CC (new update about the problem)

rBr

Hi guys, what's up? I need your help. I've a problem with some of the arenas that i have downloaded fron the CC. I have a lot of this arenas (almost 20 only for a great WCW Universe mode :D) and all of those, working perfect. But for three arenas happens something strange. I've created a show succesfully, but when i try to selected them before the match, the game don't give me the possibility to select. And the button's push it seems to go blocked. I've tryed to delete and re-download but the same things happens, any advice? (The arenas are WK12, RAW new version and Survivor Series old school version)

*New update 22/02/2018*
If i try to select the arena for Universe Mode, the arena works perfectly. But when i choose her in a normal match, i have that problem again. It's so frustrating...

Edited by rBr
update

Not sure what causes this problem but for me, the official Great Balls of Fire arena also doesn't work for me anymore. I'm assuming maybe it's because I've been doing some modding and it might have messed some things up.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Not sure what causes this problem but for me, the official Great Balls of Fire arena also doesn't work for me anymore. I'm assuming maybe it's because I've been doing some modding and it might have messed some things up.

Wooow, first of all thanks for the answer. You make my game much better with your caws :yes

Anyway, i have no mods in my game, only CC contents. And GBF's arena works perfect in my wwe 2k18.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rBr said:

Wooow, first of all thanks for the answer. You make my game much better with your caws :yes

Anyway, i have no mods in my game, only CC contents. And GBF's arena works perfect in my wwe 2k18.

Lol thanks man, glad to hear it :lol

Yeah, i'm thinking maybe those CC arenas are not working is because it's glitched, which I wouldn't be surprised honestly (2K at it's best). For my issue with The Great Balls of Fire arena, I'm thinking re-installing the game will fix it but we'll see because I low-key don't want to go through downloading the game again lol.

• Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Lol thanks man, glad to hear it :lol

Yeah, i'm thinking maybe those CC arenas are not working is because it's glitched, which I wouldn't be surprised honestly (2K at it's best). For my issue with The Great Balls of Fire arena, I'm thinking re-installing the game will fix it but we'll see because I low-key don't want to go through downloading the game again lol.

You're welcome bro, you deserve it :)