Lunatic Fringe's Mods: Homicide WIP, New Jack, The GodFather, Bobby Lashley, Shad Gaspard, Mike Tyson, Demolition Ax

Lunatic Fringe

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, Lunatic said:

Thank you so much tekken!

Lashley download link:-

http://bc.vc/DiSfzqO

I would like to thank you for your great work  , but I was unable to change the slot number from 625 to 729 so that I can use him in the game with a new slot and not use Apollo crews , can you please assign him the new slot 729 ?

• Yes! 1

Lashley looks great! However the pofo and moveset files I got from the repository here dont match with your pac file. You have Lashley listed as ch62502.pac and the pofo, moveset files in the repository are listed as 729.

I know I sound like a newb, but how do I match his model with the his pofo, moveset files?

2 hours ago, megaton5k said:

Lashley looks great! However the pofo and moveset files I got from the repository here dont match with your pac file. You have Lashley listed as ch62502.pac and the pofo, moveset files in the repository are listed as 729.

I know I sound like a newb, but how do I match his model with the his pofo, moveset files?

I'll have to convert it into a 2K16 pac file

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I'll have to convert it into a 2K16 pac file

That would be nice!!! I really want to play your mod if you could do that. I have no knowledge on how to convert pac files.

On 11/04/2018 at 12:36 AM, B2Y said:

I would like to thank you for your great work  , but I was unable to change the slot number from 625 to 729 so that I can use him in the game with a new slot and not use Apollo crews , can you please assign him the new slot 729 ?

I'll have to convert it into a 2K16 pac file which I'll do in a while

On 25/04/2018 at 11:30 PM, B2Y said:

great work brother but still the shorts are not  stable

That is because of 00'ed CE

I'm still waiting for CE tutorial by @AznBlusuazn

Edited by Lunatic

On 26.03.2018 at 5:46 AM, Lunatic said:

Shad Gaspard(animated, hair, necklace, preview and Tommy logo by @AznBlusuazn):-

Shad_2012_Preview.png

Download links at first post

I don't know why my first post got messed up Download links are under the Shad spoiler and there's no way I am able to fix it

i cant download that it says you need mediafire pro can you help me please ?

5 hours ago, WhySoSerious said:

Shad Gaspard ?

I couldn't find Shad's moveset/pofo files. I only saw JTG's moveset/pofo. Maybe you could take JTG moveset/pofo and edit it to use for Shad?

• Like 1