TUTORIAL : How to Fix the Glitch (object going crazy) when adding yobjs to your mods

AznBlusuazn

Ever added a yobj and it glitches out in game... specifically Steve Austin's vest?  I've figured out how to fix it. 

glitchfree.png

Here is the video tutorial for the solution.  It's a little over 10 minutes.  Please watch the entire video before asking questions.

YT_003.png

I hope this helps folks so we can finally get more modders to make mod with even less restrictions on items now!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

Just recorded all the video and voiceovers for the tutorial.  I will be post producing it over the weekend.  Hope to release it then.  Here are some examples of what I fixed (no resizing or textures were done, this was all proof of concept):

Cody Rhodes with Steve Austin Knee Braces

MG_Tut_Ex1.png 

Cody Rhodes with Brie Bella Shirt around Waist (with animated shirt):
MG_Tut_Ex2.png

Steve Austin with John Cena Shorts (with shorts animation)
MG_Tut_Ex3.png

Stay tuned, the tutorial is coming!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to Discovery : I've figured out how to fix the muscle glitches with extra yobjs (Tutorial In Progress)
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to TUTORIAL : How to Fix the Glitch (object going crazy) when adding yobjs to your mods

Great job on the video!  I enjoyed all the photos at the beginning as you were describing the situation.  :)

Curious if this would work for entrance objects/props?  On Hollywood Hogan, when he's walking to the ring the feather boas look fine, but when it cuts to the scene in the ring where the boas fall off and he tears the shirt, the boa and shirt objects are used, but that version of the boas glitches out into a few thin lines.  (The shirt rip works perfectly though.)

2 hours ago, TheKreator said:

Curious if this would work for entrance objects/props?  On Hollywood Hogan, when he's walking to the ring the feather boas look fine, but when it cuts to the scene in the ring where the boas fall off and he tears the shirt, the boa and shirt objects are used, but that version of the boas glitches out into a few thin lines.  (The shirt rip works perfectly though.)

The one that is used in-ring is a different boa, it isn't a glitch. The original ones crashed the game when Hogan gets into the ring, so they had to be replaced with 2k18 objects, which sadly don't look as good, but it's a compromise compared to no feather boa and it's only for a blink of an eye anyhow.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

@AznBlusuazn Any Chance of a 00CE Tutorial about masking Objects ?

If someone can help with a break down of all the offsets and their functions, sure. 

I believe I have the header broken down and I believe each section.  My theory is the information within the sections are coordinates of the objects for the area to be masked 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

@Perfectplex started 2 years ago with a masking tool but never finished it :/.

Awesome!  Going to see if I can combine the info here with what I have.  Maybe we can all make this happen!

• Glorious 1