Maybe The Arena And Champions Will Be Uploaded In The Future

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9gdwwe42i2372y8/WK2 Textures.rar

Millano Collection.At Jacket

http://www.mediafire.com/file/406h6shdjd7o101/Millano Collection.At Jacket.rar

Edited by Karimgames99
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Timmothy1984 said:

I’m dyeing to have these textures are they still available? 

Nope. Seems like every post online for these textures all links to the same Mediafire link, which is disabled. Only hope for getting them is to (a) rip them yourself, or (b) Hope that OP, or someone who downloaded them while the links were active, reuploads them.

On 4/4/2018 at 4:04 PM, Unbreakable138 said:

Nope. Seems like every post online for these textures all links to the same Mediafire link, which is disabled. Only hope for getting them is to (a) rip them yourself, or (b) Hope that OP, or someone who downloaded them while the links were active, reuploads them.

I have been working on it. I got a lot of the face logos using ninja ripper, but I had to download photoshops free trail to fix them. Logos will be a while. I have to boot the game up and capture like 100 textures at a time during gameplay. They come in transparent so I have to take it away and fix the textures with the channel mixer

Edited by Timmothy1984

On 4/7/2018 at 4:35 AM, Timmothy1984 said:

I have been working on it. I got a lot of the face logos using ninja ripper, but I had to download photoshops free trail to fix them. Logos will be a while. I have to boot the game up and capture like 100 textures at a time during gameplay. They come in transparent so I have to take it away and fix the textures with the channel mixer

remove the alpha channel, record an event of it, save, move on to the next one, rinse and repeat

On 4/9/2018 at 10:41 AM, kevan1700 said:

remove the alpha channel, record an event of it, save, move on to the next one, rinse and repeat

Can you private message me the steps to do so. I’m new to this. I also have koc 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...