Any original members still around?

Georix

Wassup guys?! This is still my original account from 2003! I can’t believe this account still exists, this site was a big part of my life in my early teens. I think I actually joined in 2000 or so? Whenever Smackdown 1 and 2 were around basically.

Edited by Can't Be Arsed
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Joined about 7 years ago, not that old but still something. Totally left the forum until today, kinda bored so I figured I'd take a look at that old account of mine. I still watch Smacktalks videos every now and then 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, Samy said:

Joined about 7 years ago, not that old but still something. Totally left the forum until today, kinda bored so I figured I'd take a look at that old account of mine. I still watch Smacktalks videos every now and then 

S.A.S.

Haven't been around in a bit myself. Those were the good old days. Still watch Smacktalks when he puts something on YouTube. Good to see some of the old crew is still kicking.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/3/2018 at 7:44 PM, Georix said:

So I'm on an online nostalgia trip right now and I remembered this place. Glad to see it's still going strong after almost two decades.

Are any members of the original site still around? I was part of the community from around 2002-2004, former mod and admin. I haven't played a wrestling game in years...

yo! you look familiar I joined in 2004 and randomly also have a nostalgia trip lmfao

On 8/3/2018 at 4:48 PM, Can't Be Arsed said:

Wassup guys?! This is still my original account from 2003! I can’t believe this account still exists, this site was a big part of my life in my early teens. I think I actually joined in 2000 or so? Whenever Smackdown 1 and 2 were around basically.

oohhhhh maaan i remember you !! and that signature !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was searching my name on google and saw all these posts so had to make an account!

I used to run SD2H with lawzy, I was also known as ICTOAGN which was short for worst username ever “I can’t think of any good names”

im 38 now married with 3 kids, I’m not sure how old I was sure I was closer to 16 or so?? Crazy 

had a real good time back then just making crazy game modes, stacking tables on tables on tables to break lol

and met some amazing people. Love x

Would Be good to hear from some of the old boys, i found @Lawzy @KTRA Reborn @RingMaster2001 @Smacktalks (mots?) @TCSF(slim/TheChocolateStarFish?) but not sure if anyone else signed back up! 

anyone does come here in a years time or 5... reach out, https://www.facebook.com/ersen

Ers

if anyone wants abit of nostolgia...

https://web.archive.org/web/20011130183645/https://smackdown2hacking.cjb.net/

Edited by Ersenos

I just finished reading the History of Smacktalks Part 4 thread.. and whilst I'm deeply hurt by the accusations that I was 'bad at hacking' I do appreciate being remembered 😂😂

I would like to add that it was difficult to hack with a CDX as it required manual input so most codes were done in my head and posted online for others to test 😂😂

Edited by KTRA Reborn

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 9:32 PM, Ersenos said:

I think I was 14 when I made the board! We're the same age and you came around a little later, so you were around 15-16 mark I think. Proper nostalgia seeing that link, I thought it was totally lost on archive.org!

On 3/14/2023 at 12:02 PM, KTRA Reborn said:

I just finished reading the History of Smacktalks Part 4 thread.. and whilst I'm deeply hurt by the accusations that I was 'bad at hacking' I do appreciate being remembered 😂😂

I would like to add that it was difficult to hack with a CDX as it required manual input so most codes were done in my head and posted online for others to test 😂😂

You weren't bad at hacking, that's hilarious 😂

On 3/27/2023 at 9:42 AM, Lawzy said:

I think I was 14 when I made the board! We're the same age and you came around a little later, so you were around 15-16 mark I think. Proper nostalgia seeing that link, I thought it was totally lost on archive.org!

You weren't bad at hacking, that's hilarious 😂

Always thought you was older, maybe i was just immature haha

On 3/30/2023 at 10:46 AM, Ersenos said:

Always thought you was older, maybe i was just immature haha

I think I am but only slightly! Or maybe I was just good at pretending to be mature? 😂