Titantron request for CAWs

SnaDino

Hi Guys,

I saw such great work on the different topics that make me do this request. Can someone respond to my request to create some custom titantrons (for Raw, Smackdown & NXT : the same with the right size) for my 2 caws ?

The first one named Mason Nolan, his entrance is the Austin Auries one and i currently use Curtis Axel trons. For Nolan's titantron, i wanted to make something used the same background of Axel and write Mason Nolan with a letter type similar to first Bobby Roode titantron.

The second one named Alex Riley (he doesn't look like him but i use his attire ^^). The titantron i wanted to create used green lightning in the background and his name with a letter type similar to Money in the Bank PPV. For info, i used Cedric Alexander trons for the other trons.

If you are able to do that, it will be super for my univers mods

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english, i'm french ^^

• 2 months later...

I came back after a few month, i didn't have time to return in the topic (and i completly forgot). Can someone help me ?

If you know software which permitted me to do it myself. Honnestly, i prefer that someone do it for me, it will be better ^^.

Thanks