HOW to unlock annoucer models?

wallybescotty

ive seen people post "short hair" daniel brian in CC aswell as jerry the king in the past games,  my question is HOW do you unlock these models, videos show that is possible, but no one ever explains how to mod them in.  can someone answer this question for me.  im tired of messaging with no replies.  thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

ive seen people post "short hair" daniel brian in CC aswell as jerry the king in the past games,  my question is HOW do you unlock these models, videos show that is possible, but no one ever explains how to mod them in.  can someone answer this question for me.  im tired of messaging with no replies.  thanks in advance.

WWE 2k18+ can unlock them in the "Manage Unlocks" button.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Wouldn't Data Editor do this as well?

I recently opened Corey Graves pofo up in it and changed him to active and I tweaked his moveset a bit, assigning him a theme and his tron I put in, and also gave him a victory motion, and after injecting it and saving, and restarting the game, Corey DOES appear in my roster menu. However, when attempting to start a match with him, the game goes to the match image (showing Corey Graves vs and then whoever I choose as his opponent) but the red load bar doesn't move. it begins at like a centimeter filled but never fills up. How can I get Corey to work? Or would that only be possible if someone ported him over from 2K15?

EDIT: I tested out Lana, who I unlocked before but never tested and she DOES work. When I unlocked her, I gave her Cameron's entrance.

Also, you cannot open Corey Graves up in Edit A Superstar or the game crashes

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

16 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Wouldn't Data Editor do this as well?

Yes. You can indeed simply load up the .pofo into Data Editor, set the Unlock Status to Unlocked and re-inject it into the game just like you've done. It's just that you have to do it one by one.

On 3/18/2018 at 11:17 AM, Cave Waverider said:

Yes. You can indeed simply load up the .pofo into Data Editor, set the Unlock Status to Unlocked and re-inject it into the game just like you've done. It's just that you have to do it one by one.

I did this with Corey Graves but my game never loads him up lol.

I gave him an entrance, so its not like he doesn't have one. He appears in my Superstar menu but when I try to start a match with him in it, the game goes to the load screen but the red bar never moves.

1 hour ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

I did this with Corey Graves but my game never loads him up lol.

I gave him an entrance, so its not like he doesn't have one. He appears in my Superstar menu but when I try to start a match with him in it, the game goes to the load screen but the red bar never moves.

Naturally, you'll need at least a ring attire (chXXX02.pac).

• Like 1