Uninstall superstars

MashZahin69

Hi buddy, I have no idea friend, I am new in this of the mods but I will try to help in what I can and I hope something of this will be useful for you.

If you replace an original wrestler with a modded one, i guess u need to do the inverse process and put your original game backup again... i'll go quote instructions to replace Original character with a Mod .. from @BamBamsUniverse

Steps (before you inject renders) in short:

do it first a save of all your files in game files (outside from the game folder!) & do a save from the savegame in the steam userdata folder

open the hogan pachfile with hxd and change the slotnumber within in ortons slotnumber

rename the hogan pachfile in ortons number

open Data editor and create a moveset and important...a pofo file with the slotnumber of randy orton. On the namesettings (pofo) you must change the hex codes to hogans hex codes (you find the hexcodes in the string sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1044DdQrmdJ_AtfwRXkrv6vo31sdNmAgBaDi29Xiyk/edit#gid=0)

save the moveset and pofo 

copy the pach files from hogan with the new numbers in the mods / ch / pac folder

use the WWE 2K18+ / options Def File rebuilt function

sometimes it is necessary to delete the original orton files from the original game path (pac / ch). Actually, the created mod folder should have priority. If you do... so think on the saves!!!

open the game in the main menu - open wwe 2K18+ (new open) install the edited pofo / moveset 

save the changed sentiments within the game at aiden English & close the Game

If you did everything correctly, Hogan should be in the game instead of Orton.

If u are using a Mod with Extra Slot... Idk if this working or not... but i'll going to quote a small instructions to uninstall a CMPunk slot from @AznBlusuazn

***DO THIS IF YOU USED SLOT 256 FOR CM PUNK PREVIOUSLY***

With the game closed :

•  First any "CH256xx" files from your game by moving them out of the WWE 2K18 folder or any sub folders.
•  Open WWE 2K18+ -> Options -> Rebuild Def
•  Launch WWE 2K18

With the game running, at the main menu :

•  Open WWE 2K18+ -> Install pofo/moveset
•  Change the slot to 256
•  Select the EMPTY.pofo and EMPTY.moveset included with this README
•  Press Inject
•  Go to My WWE -> My Superstars -> Select Aiden English (or anyone)
•  Change the alignment to the opposite of what it is (Cheer/Boo), click Save, then change the alignment back, click Save (this will save the settings you injected).
•  Close the game

This will remove the "Slot 256" version of CM Punk.  Now install the new version "Slot 106" with all the corrections.

Thanks - Azn

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Just now, MashZahin69 said:

Thanks a lottt man !! It worked ! @saskoso

Nice to hear that bro!! :lol,  I only shared the information of @AznBlusuazn and @BamBamsUniverse, btw, wich method u use to unistall your mod ? :p i want to learn to haha

An easy way to uninstall superstars:

1. Use Custom Character Tools 2018's Uninstall->Superstar feature. Don't forget to also tick the Remove ch pac files checkbox if you want to completely delete the .pac files as well for the complete deinstallation of said superstar.
  2. Delete any titantrons you may have installed for the wrestler(s) you uninstalled in case you don't need them anymore.

However, if you replaced a superstar and wish to restore him or her to the original version, you can do the following:

1. Assuming you have installed the modded Superstar to the WWE 2k18\mods\ folder as recommended (if you used CCT's Install->CH-Pac file(s) option to install them this will also be the case), go to the WWE 2k18\mods\ folder, look for the sub-folder for the mod you installed and delete the .pac files of the whole sub-folder(s) for the superstar mod. If you have replaced any Titantrons for the wrestler, go to WWE 2k18\movies\titantron\ and replace the trons with your backups that you've hopefully made before replacing them.
    If you have replaced .pac files of original superstars in WWE 2k18\pac\ instead of going the recommended WWE 2k18\mods\ sub-folder route, restore your hopefully backed-up .pac files.
    In case you don't have any backups, right-click on the WWE 2k18 entry on Steam, then click Properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity of the Game Cache. Note that this will likely replace any modded files outside the \mods\ folder, so you'll have to install any modded files you have installed from scratch (this time, ideally install the .pac files in the \mods\ sub-folder instead of replacing original game files or use CCT's Install->CH-Pac file(s) feature to install them after making a backup of your entire, unmodified game folder so you can easily install/uninstall them without as much hassle).
  2. Start Custom Character Tools 2018 and use the Utilities->Regenerate Chunk0.def function.
  3. Start the game.
  4. Open Data Editor for WWE 2k18.
  5. Load the .pofo and .moveset files of the original Superstar from the respective Templates folders (these contain the original, unmodified files of in-game Superstars).
  6. Click the Install .pofo/.moveset via CCT button.
  7. This should load the .pofo/.moveset files into CCT where you have to click Install.
  8. Save the game by editing any Superstar's attribute or other setting in the game.
  9. The Wrestler should now be restored to it's original state.
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, Cave Waverider said:

An easy way to uninstall superstars:

1. Use Custom Character Tools 2018's Uninstall->Superstar feature. Don't forget to also tick the Remove ch pac files checkbox if you want to completely delete the .pac files as well for the complete deinstallation of said superstar.
  2. Delete any titantrons you may have installed for the wrestler(s) you uninstalled in case you don't need them anymore.

I have been trying to do this but every time I try to use it I get a error where it says that WWE 2K18 is not open when I can see it running right in front of me on my screen. Would like to be pointed in the right direction to d this if at all possible. 

1 hour ago, ItsMeItsMe said:

I have been trying to do this but every time I try to use it I get a error where it says that WWE 2K18 is not open when I can see it running right in front of me on my screen. Would like to be pointed in the right direction to d this if at all possible. 

In CCT, check under File->Settings if the Game Directory is properly set. If not, set it. You'll have to have the latest official Steam version of WWE 2k18 installed for this to work, of course, otherwise you'll also get that message.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

In CCT, check under File->Settings if the Game Directory is properly set. If not, set it. You'll have to have the latest official Steam version of WWE 2k18 installed for this to work, of course, otherwise you'll also get that message.

Thanks Cave Waverider it worked , a new problem has presented itself and I thought that the problem was with the Superstring but I installed the latest version and at the match load screen the game freezes when I am using said mods. Do you have any idea what the problem may be and the solution? I have installed PerfectPlextra CCT , DataEditor , and WWE2K18+. Plus I did the chunkfile edit and replaced the three files in the pac/profile folder with ones provided here.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:17 AM, ItsMeItsMe said:

Thanks Cave Waverider it worked , a new problem has presented itself and I thought that the problem was with the Superstring but I installed the latest version and at the match load screen the game freezes when I am using said mods. Do you have any idea what the problem may be and the solution? I have installed PerfectPlextra CCT , DataEditor , and WWE2K18+. Plus I did the chunkfile edit and replaced the three files in the pac/profile folder with ones provided here.

I assume you have also installed an empty Chunk0.arc file. If not, use CCT's Utilities->Clear Chunk0.arc function.

When the game freezes at the match loading screen then usually one of the selected wrestler's ch*.pac file isn't recognized properly. This could be due to the .pac file(s) not being present, the wrestler IDs in the instlled .pofo and .moveset not matching that inside the ch*.pac files (that match those in the installed .pofo and .moveset - best to load them into Data Editor and check if the IDs inside the files are set properly as well and if not, adjust them to match the IDs of the ch*.pac files), Attire  number and attire type set in the EMD section or the .pac files not properly added to the Chunk0.def file. To avoid such issues I strongly suggest installing the appropriately named chXXXYZ.pac (where XXX is the wrestler ID, Y is the attire number 0-9 and Z is the attire type 2 for ring or 4 for e ntrance attire) files via Custom Character Tools 2018's Install->CH-Pac file(s) function (always install .pac files while the game isn't running) as it should take care of such problems.

However, another issue could be that (on of) the mods you have installed are buggy or simply incompatible with WWE 2k18 for whatever reason and thus cause the crash on the match loading screen (or sometimes during entrances). This can often happen when using a mod/file created for older or newer games that use certain object slots or objects that WWE 2k18 doesn't support. In that case you'll have to ask the creator to fix/port them or fix/port them yourself if you know how (don't ask me how to do that, though, I have no clue).

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2018 at 8:34 AM, Cave Waverider said:

I assume you have also installed an empty Chunk0.arc file. If not, use CCT's Utilities->Clear Chunk0.arc function.

When the game freezes at the match loading screen then usually one of the selected wrestler's ch*.pac file isn't recognized properly. This could be due to the .pac file(s) not being present, the wrestler IDs in the instlled .pofo and .moveset not matching that inside the ch*.pac files (that match those in the installed .pofo and .moveset - best to load them into Data Editor and check if the IDs inside the files are set properly as well and if not, adjust them to match the IDs of the ch*.pac files), Attire  number and attire type set in the EMD section or the .pac files not properly added to the Chunk0.def file. To avoid such issues I strongly suggest installing the appropriately named chXXXYZ.pac (where XXX is the wrestler ID, Y is the attire number 0-9 and Z is the attire type 2 for ring or 4 for e ntrance attire) files via Custom Character Tools 2018's Install->CH-Pac file(s) function (always install .pac files while the game isn't running) as it should take care of such problems.

However, another issue could be that (on of) the mods you have installed are buggy or simply incompatible with WWE 2k18 for whatever reason and thus cause the crash on the match loading screen (or sometimes during entrances). This can often happen when using a mod/file created for older or newer games that use certain object slots or objects that WWE 2k18 doesn't support. In that case you'll have to ask the creator to fix/port them or fix/port them yourself if you know how (don't ask me how to do that, though, I have no clue).

Can you point me towards a tutorial to show me how to do this?

• 1 year later...