Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!

J N

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!
16 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

have you tried to  replace brets hair with perfects to see how it looks?

I haven't tried, but I certainly can. I never really had an issue with Bret's default hair. Is there something off about it? 

1 hour ago, Just Not said:

I haven't tried, but I certainly can. I never really had an issue with Bret's default hair. Is there something off about it? 

the perfect hair to me would look better , that wet curly look. also covers the face abit.

I never seen anyone try that.

Edited by MajorPayne
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

the perfect hair to me would look better , that wet curly look. also covers the face abit.

I never seen anyone try that.

Capturebret.jpg

Great idea man!! Kinda gives him the more classic Hart Foundation look. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Too Sweet!! bud, that looks a lot better. That's the Bret I always remember with the long wavy wet looking hair that he always came down to the ring sporting. Especially with those silver or pink custom made shades he always used to wear, and then give to a kid at ringside without fail. Awesome work there bud. *Thumbs Up*

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 9/28/2018 at 10:11 PM, MajorPayne said:

looks amazing , can I see a pic with shades on?

I made the attires as authentic to Summerslam 1990 as possible. So that's why Bret's hair is in a ponytail in the previews. He wore a pony tail for the entrance and then took it out to wrestle.

I'll release a separate entrance attire with Perfect's perfect hair. I was thinking of waiting until 2k19 to release, but if you guys are interested, I can put it up probably today or tomorrow and do another Bret attire pack for 2k19.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

I would love a release today or tomorrow.

are u doing multiple attires?

Yea, I think I'll probably do them all eventually. Requests?

I tested the Perfect hair with glasses on Bret WM 8.... It looks okay, but I think it fits the ring-attire better:

image.png

• Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 2

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Leingod said:

Dude? Did you ever release that Bret mod with Perfect's hair?

No, sorry, I did not end up releasing those final mods. They kinda got lost in the transition between 18 and 19. But fret not, I have started on a brand new attire pack and hope to release in the coming weeks. I'll post the attires with Perfect's hair first (and soon!) Check out my 19 thread for more since I will not be updating this page going forward. Thanks!

• Woo 1

12 hours ago, Just Not said:

No, sorry, I did not end up releasing those final mods. They kinda got lost in the transition between 18 and 19. But fret not, I have started on a brand new attire pack and hope to release in the coming weeks. I'll post the attires with Perfect's hair first (and soon!) Check out my 19 thread for more since I will not be updating this page going forward. Thanks!

Thanks man! Looking forward to more of your stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 5:44 AM, Just Not said:

Whoa, mind-meld. Working on it now! :D

anvil_blender.jpg

Hi JustNot, these were my favorite attire of the Hart Foundation. I hope you did not give up working on these two mods. They are really awesome. 😎👌

7 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi JustNot, these were my favorite attire of the Hart Foundation. I hope you did not give up working on these two mods. They are really awesome. 😎👌

Hey, thanks! I haven't given up on them! I wasn't happy with the result last year, so i put them aside. I will be releasing them as part of matt2282p's 2k19 Wrestlemania Showcase for Wrestlemania 7. Should be out in about a month or so.

• Woo 1

16 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Hey did that Hot Rod ever got released? My favorite era of Piper when he won the IC belt

Lol, i wish my 19 thread got this much action! Piper will be released with Bret for matt2282p's Wrestlemania Showcase. Look for it around April. If anyone is playing 18 still and they are looking for any un-posted mod, just dm me and I'll see if I can find my old files. No guarantees, but I will try!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2