Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!

J N

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Bulldog '94 [RELEASED], Bash '96 Team WCW, Jake & Razor attire packs, Ringmaster, Diesel, The Model, Jinder previews, Tatanka, , Hart Foundation, +Renders
On 4/26/2018 at 1:22 AM, BamBams Universe said:

Great that you continue your mods. Will he get his entrance attire? I am very happy about your "model" Rick Martel Mod.

Would also a second Attire possible? With these hairs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkCtADZzPeEK1f1c9SZk_

martel.jpg

:)

• Like 8
  • Glorious 1

cant find the dragonrickysteamboat render.

beautiful renders , I cant find any of these , and I search for hours and u get them in hd quality. thanks

Edited by MajorPayne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

cant find the dragonrickysteamboat render.

beautiful renders , I cant find any of these , and I search for hours and u get them in hd quality. thanks

Thanks man, I search for hours too! I get a lot that I cant find online from old magazines and then I clean them up in PS. I had to take the dragon down because it was crashing my game, but i will try to fix the problem and re-upload asap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Rick Martel '93 [RELEASED], Bulldog '94, Bash '96 Team WCW, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel, Tatanka, Hart Foundation, +Renders

Great Martel edit!

Thank you also for the renders. There are still a few dozen that I'm missing. Would you like me to just PM you the list? I don't expect you to do them all, I'd just like you to have the names since you're taking requests.

Edited by Grappler

11 hours ago, Just Not said:

Yikes! Lol this mod is apparently not compatible with Break outs! Entrance attire is sadly for normal entrances only. Sorry dude!

Not sure if this is related, but I was having some animation issues with matt2282p's Rick Martel mod... I wasn't sure if you built off of his files, but if you did, I think it might have something to do with some corrupt animation issues. I didn't have anything as weird as what happened to @Dollarman, but there were some minor issues, like when he went for a normal pin, his arm would be on the wrong side of the opponent's leg... and when he dragged an opponent around the ring, in order to set up for an off-the-ropes-move, he would go into a normal dragging motion, but the opponent's arm & leg wouldn't actually be in his hands--it was like Martel was using magic to move the other wrestler--NO HANDS, MA'!

Anyhow--that probably helps nothing--but it's just something I noticed with matt2282p's Martel mod. I'm still too noobey & dumb to know anything about the animation workings, so it's probably completely unrelated--but it sucked cause I really liked that Martel attire mod. Your mod is awesome too, by the way, @Just Not! I was just about to download it when I saw the issue brought up. Anyhow, just thought I'd share. Love all of your work... keep pumpin' out the retro mods!

Edited by d-fish
  • Haha 1

Sweet, I somehow only just now saw your long-haired Jinder Mahal. I'm definitely looking forward to getting him looking like that in my game!

Edited by Grappler

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - D'lo Brown '99 [RELEASED], The Model '93, Bulldog '94, Bash '96 Team WCW, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel, Tatanka, Hart Foundation, +Renders

Thanks for the likes/comments guys! Truly motivates me to keep trying, learning and (hopefully) improve along the way.

Some more renders added to the download folder (link in first post): 

Renders_New.png

Also added no facepaint, ponytail version of Luger '96 (link also on first page):

luger_nopaint.jpg

:)

• Like 4
  • Glorious 1

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - The Outsiders Bash at the Beach '96 [RELEASED] D'lo '99, Martel '93, Bulldog '94, Team WCW, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel, Tatanka +Renders