Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!

J N

13 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Great that you continue your mods. Will he get his entrance attire? I am very happy about your "model" Rick Martel Mod.

Would also a second Attire possible? With these hairs.

I don't think I can do that particular bowtie-jacket outfit but I can certainly do longer hair. But doesn't his default attire already have that hair style?

12 hours ago, motishow said:

it will be nice the long haired version of Martel too :) 

In addition to the default, @BeleeDat made a sweet Wrestlemania 6 attire with long, luscious hair. If there is a specific look you are after, please dm some pics from that era and I'll do it up.

Ever thought of making a Kwang costume for Savio Vega? WWE 2K16 has the Savio Vega model, so his body dimensions and all that are accounted for. Just the mask, clothes, and minimal designs needed!

• Like 1

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Jake Roberts '89, The Model '92 previews, Tatanka, Flyin' Brian, Diesel, Razor, Hart Foundation, +More Renders added
13 hours ago, Just Not said:

In addition to the default, @BeleeDat made a sweet Wrestlemania 6 attire with long, luscious hair. If there is a specific look you are after, please dm some pics from that era and I'll do it up.

I don’t wanna replace original textures, is it possible to install like second attire?, and it will be awsome with animated hair

4 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

I cant seem to find the dusty Rhodes and bad news brown renders

Whoops! Forgot to upload lol. They should be there now.

On 4/27/2018 at 4:29 AM, motishow said:

I don’t wanna replace original textures, is it possible to install like second attire?, and it will be awsome with animated hair

Ah I see. It is possible but the mod has to be converted. I could re-make it I guess? I'll def look into it.

On 4/26/2018 at 7:03 PM, The Anti Source said:

Ever thought of making a Kwang costume for Savio Vega? WWE 2K16 has the Savio Vega model, so his body dimensions and all that are accounted for. Just the mask, clothes, and minimal designs needed!

KWANG - ha that would be sweet (Also, Sultan Rikishi) - unfortunately, still not proficient with object modding :wacko:, which this would require. I'll keep practicing and learning and who knows, maybe I'll be able to do one before long :)

----

Thanks for the comments and support!! I'll have more attires for Razor and Jake up later today :D

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - [NEW] Jake Roberts & Razor Ramon attire packs, Ringmaster, Diesel, The Model preview, Tatanka, Flyin' Brian, Hart Foundation, +Renders

I love your Martel '92 and the Diesel that was just quoted up there. Top notch stuff!

Two questions: Are you still taking requests? I'm an old-school golden age fan myself and would love to see a few guys added to the roster that I haven't been able to find yet. The second question is, how do you replace a superstar with a modded character that wasn't designed to replace anybody? At first I liked having additions (rather than replacements) but I'd love to use your renders.

Oh, I lied, one more question: Could you point me in the direction of any classic WWF arenas? Great work man, I love your choices!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Grappler said:

I love your Martel '92 and the Diesel that was just quoted up there. Top notch stuff!

Two questions: Are you still taking requests? I'm an old-school golden age fan myself and would love to see a few guys added to the roster that I haven't been able to find yet. The second question is, how do you replace a superstar with a modded character that wasn't designed to replace anybody? At first I liked having additions (rather than replacements) but I'd love to use your renders.

Oh, I lied, one more question: Could you point me in the direction of any classic WWF arenas? Great work man, I love your choices!

First, welcome to the community! And thank you! Great to see another old school enthusiast around here :) --

1. Yes, I'm always taking requests but honestly, I'm still learning how to do all of this so I'm rather limited in what I'm able to mod. DM me with some ideas though and I'll see what I can do.

2. Replacing a superstar basically requires you to:

a) change the ID of the mod using HxD to the same as the character you intend on replacing

b) back up the default character pac (cut and paste to a back up directory)

c) place the mod pac into the CH folder

d) inject Pofo and moveset for modded character into the replaced default character slot (using CCT or 2k18+)

c) inject the Render (CCT)

d) regenerate chunk, save in-game and viola! (optionally, you can replace theme music and graphics as well using other tools like sound editor)

[If you (or anyone else reading) would like more detailed instructions or run into any issues, just DM me and I'll do my best to walk you through it]

3. @BamBams Universe is the guy for classic arenas. His amazing work is showcased on a thread in the creations section of this site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Just Not said:

First, welcome to the community! And thank you! Great to see another old school enthusiast around here :) --

1. Yes, I'm always taking requests but honestly, I'm still learning how to do all of this so I'm rather limited in what I'm able to mod. DM me with some ideas though and I'll see what I can do.

@BamBams Universe2. Replacing a superstar basically requires you to:

Thanks man, the mid 80s to the mid 90s is where probably 90% of my wrestling love comes from so I'm always happy to meet fellow fans of that era and excited to grab new characters and models from it. Thanks for the instructions as well, that actually seems easier than I thought it would be. One follow-up: If I replace an existing character with a new one - let's say I use Hulk Hogan to replace Big Cass - will the game recognize the alphabetical change and automatically place Hogan in the H column, or will he now be listed where Big Cass was among the other characters that start with the letter B?

I'll drop you a message with a couple of ideas. Thanks again!

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Bash at the Beach '96 Team WCW, Jake & Razor attire packs, Ringmaster, Diesel, The Model preview, Tatanka, Flyin' Brian, Hart Foundation, +Renders
  • J N changed the title to Just Mods - Jinder WIP, Bash at the Beach '96 Team WCW, Jake & Razor attire packs, Ringmaster, Diesel, The Model preview, Tatanka, Flyin' Brian, Hart Foundation, +Renders
  • J N changed the title to Just Mods - Bulldog '94 WIP, Bash '96 Team WCW, Jake & Razor attire packs, Ringmaster, Diesel, The Model, Jinder previews, Tatanka, , Hart Foundation, +Renders