Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!

J N

9 hours ago, gracik said:

So how does installing pillman even work? I installed him using the custom character installer and fired up the game and nothing's there. Am I missing something?

Did you also install a POFO? It should be working. The POFO file is required for the Mod to show in-game, however the download includes only the character model files. You can easily download a Pillman pofo from 2k18+ or create one yourself in Data Editor.

After you have the POFO, just install it into the same slot as you have the Pillman ch.pac assigned to. So for example, I have replaced Zack Ryder in slot 219 and installed the pofo into slot 219 using CCT. You can change the slot with HxD Hex editor if you wish to install into a different slot.

And make sure you regenerate your chunk! CCT>Utilities>Regenerate chunk0.def

If any of the preceding message did not make sense, you can find more info here.

Edited by Just Not

On 1/8/2018 at 11:39 AM, Just Not said:

Wwe_2k18_Screenshot_2018_01_07_18_26_28_

Download links added for Retro Diesel attire 3-pack. Enjoy!

I installed your retro diesel and it crashed my game. I only have attire mods and yes I have a blank chunk.arc file

On 2/15/2018 at 10:17 PM, WwfFan78 said:

I installed your retro diesel and it crashed my game. I only have attire mods and yes I have a blank chunk.arc file

Sorry to hear. Not working for me either, which is weird because they clearly have worked since there are pics. Strange. Anyway, it's the 2 alternate attires that aren't working - 39512 and 39522 - The all black and rare zebra print. But the main Diesel (39502) with the logo does indeed work. I've taken the links down for now and I'll look into wtf is up asap. Thanks for letting me know!

Edited by Just Not

@Just NotI have all 3 of those Diesel attires in this order (Diesel Logo 39502/ Zebra 39512/ All Black 39522) & have no issues with any crashes. All play perfectly fine & look even better! Not sure what the issue is, but i'm not having that one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RockBottomCFH said:

@Just NotI have all 3 of those Diesel attires in this order (Diesel Logo 39502/ Zebra 39512/ All Black 39522) & have no issues with any crashes. All play perfectly fine & look even better! Not sure what the issue is, but i'm not having that one.

Great to hear! And thank you very much for the compliment. The mod has been up for a month, so I figured if there were any issues, they would have been brought to my attention by now. I have not a clue why the last 2 attires didn't work when I tested, but I'm gonna try again. Either way, I'm updating the Diesel mod and adding more attires (hopefully the full 10-pack). Will preview in the next few days. :)

• Like 1

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Flyin' Brian 2-pack [released], Diesel, Razor attires, Hart Foundation '91, Haku '90 Previews, RENDERS added regularly.
  • J N changed the title to Just Mods - Tatanka '94, Flyin' Brian, Diesel, Razor attires, Hart Foundation '91, Haku '90 Previews, Renders
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Just Not, are you going to re-upload the Diesel soon? I'd love to download it!

I was planning on creating a 10 attire pack for Diesel but unfortunately have not found the time for it. Hopefully some day soon I'll be able to complete it. Until then, here is an updated Diesel '94 ring attire with new hair. I have also added the original 3-attire pack link back to first post. :)

diesel_update.jpg

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!ZTR32KIT!z6towD0SGHdzrdlp9KsgaGU5YUKqlmkYpnf7iE3i2po

7 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

What’s up with the Hart Foundation? Are you still working on the Shades for Entrance? 😩

Still no progress unfortunately. Like Diesel, planning a multi-pack some day soon. Until then, I have added links to the Hart Foundation ring attires on the first page. Hope to have some alternate attires up shortly.

4 hours ago, jakks said:

Those renders look great, hope you add more where possible

Thanks! I'm glad to know they're useful to someone out there! I've added some more to the download folder (some pictured below) and am always open to requests since they're fairly quick and easy to make.

renderinos.jpg

---

Thanks for the replies! I'm always listening and happy to respond to any questions or comments :)

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2

I've noticed you've added mod renders as well, how do we add them to mod wrestler? I thought we could only assign them if the mod replaced a default wrestler already in the game

Thanks

10 minutes ago, jakks said:

I've noticed you've added mod renders as well, how do we add them to mod wrestler? I thought we could only assign them if the mod replaced a default wrestler already in the game

Thanks

Yes, Renders are replace only. I have replaced most current era stars in my game with modded legends.

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Tatanka '94, Flyin' Brian, Diesel, Razor attires, Hart Foundation '91, +More Renders added

love the mods, i'm confused about the renders, i have been out of the loop for a few months, have you foudn a way to replace the default sillhotte render for mods? or are your render pics just to replace existing characters?

On 4/17/2018 at 2:49 PM, XboxFan said:

Awesome stuff! Now all my current mods have appropriate renders :)

Thanks

No problemo! I take requests as well, just dm me.

On 4/18/2018 at 10:13 AM, XfallofparadiseX said:

Just Not, do you have the entrance version of the updated Diesel?

No sorry but I can make one. I'll do that and upload asap.

On 4/18/2018 at 2:27 PM, GS1981 said:

love the mods, i'm confused about the renders, i have been out of the loop for a few months, have you foudn a way to replace the default sillhotte render for mods? or are your render pics just to replace existing characters?

Thank you! And no, unfortunately these renders only replace existing characters.

------

Also, some new random renders added to download folder:

Capture.jpg

• Like 5

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Rick Martel '92 preview, Tatanka '94, Flyin' Brian, Diesel, Razor, Hart Foundation '91, +More Renders added

Great that you continue your mods. Will he get his entrance attire? I am very happy about your "model" Rick Martel Mod.

Would also a second Attire possible? With these hairs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkCtADZzPeEK1f1c9SZk_