Jump to content

Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!


J N
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello and welcome to Just Mods.

 

WM14_01bw.jpg
WM14_02.jpg
WM14_03.jpg

Download Ken Shamrock and The Rock, Wrestlemania 14

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Elizabeth, Wrestlemania 8

lizwm8.jpg

Check out @matt2282p page for Macho Man, Ric Flair and Mr. Perfect from Wrestlemania 8!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Godfather 5-attire pack

godfathers.jpg

Credit to @kevan1700 for the logos.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bash at the Beach '96 - The Outsiders

bash96.jpg

Check out @matt2282p for heel turn Hogan! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

D'Lo Brown 1999 attire pack:

dlo99.jpg

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rick 'The Model' Martel 1993:

rickmartel_blue_93.jpg

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

British Bulldog 1994

bulldog_splash.jpg

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bash at the Beach '96 - Team WCW

bashsplash.jpg

Collab with the legendary @matt2282p Check out his thread for the Macho Man!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jake "The Snake" Roberts attire pack

image.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Razor Ramon attire pack

RaZorz.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Diesel 1994

diesel94.jpg

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Ringmaster
ringmaster.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tatanka 1994 - Native American Sell-out
tatanka.jpg

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Haku (Colossal Connection) - Credit - @matt2282p for the sweet base.

haku_colossal_connection.jpg

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Flyin' Brian Pillman WCW 2-pack
Pillman.jpg

 


---------------------------------------------------------------

Hart Foundation '91

HART_FOUNDATION.jpg

 

Thanks for looking! Check out my 2k19 Page for updated links! 

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 26
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Glorious 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bro that's beautiful , I was waiting for a diesel 94 attire pack for years, thank you so much. any manager attires? I like the one with sweat suit jacket

hartfoundation thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cool previews. Is that Diesel model from a previous WWE game? I have one from 2K17 that looks just like that, but the vest is white instead of black. Everything else looks the same. Also, is that just the entrance attire or is that the ring attire as well? I assume ring attire since that's how my 2K17 version is too.

 

Also, is that a Royal Rumble '94 Bret Hart attire I see?! Will you be releasing that as well?

Edited by The Anti Source
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Cool previews. Is that Diesel model from a previous WWE game? I have one from 2K17 that looks just like that, but the vest is white instead of black. Everything else looks the same. Also, is that just the entrance attire or is that the ring attire as well? I assume ring attire since that's how my 2K17 version is too.

 

Also, is that a Royal Rumble '94 Bret Hart attire I see?! Will you be releasing that as well?

Diesel is the 2k17 model with new hair and textures. I believe @LeonRick ported the 2k14 Diesel for 2k17, which you might be thinking of. And of course, both entrance and ring attire will be included. :D

And it's actually KOTR '94 Bret. The RR attire is included in my 2k17 attire pack, which is fully compatible with 2k18. I will update my post with links.

12 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

bro that's beautiful , I was waiting for a diesel 94 attire pack for years, thank you so much. any manager attires? I like the one with sweat suit jacket

hartfoundation thanks

Thanks! Still learning, but I'd love to do that sweat suit attire, though it may be above my skill-level at this time.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes this was a unique attire worn only at that event I believe. I too am looking forward to a Razor attire pack. Especially as I have him in my Universe Mode currently. Many thanks for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AWESOME Razor pack! Installed immediately. Your attires with some mid-90s arenas I found are really bringing things together for a whole mid-90s version of 2K18 I've been doing.

 

Have you considered doing British Bulldog by chance? I have never seen anyone do his long-haired, Royal Rumble 1995 look and since you've been doing attires no one else has, I figured, 'Hey, it's worth a shot'.

 

Either way, great job on everything thus far and I hope to see you keep making more attires for people in the future!

  • Too Sweet 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

AWESOME Razor pack! Installed immediately. Your attires with some mid-90s arenas I found are really bringing things together for a whole mid-90s version of 2K18 I've been doing.

 

Have you considered doing British Bulldog by chance? I have never seen anyone do his long-haired, Royal Rumble 1995 look and since you've been doing attires no one else has, I figured, 'Hey, it's worth a shot'.

 

Either way, great job on everything thus far and I hope to see you keep making more attires for people in the future!

Thanks a lot man, appreciate that. Glad you are enjoying! Love the nostalgia kick of seeing earlier eras in 2k and I'll be doing as much as I can from that period.

Curly haired bulldog is one of my all time favs and I'd love to do one. I'll definitely give it a shot.:D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm glad to have an old school enthusiast giving it a shot.   And your mods look great.   If you get caught up on a project and need a little help direct message me.   I can show you how to do some basic blender edits on objects.   Or give advice.    I support you bro.   Keep up the great work.   

  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Just Not said:

Thanks a lot man, appreciate that. Glad you are enjoying! Love the nostalgia kick of seeing earlier eras in 2k and I'll be doing as much as I can from that period.

Curly haired bulldog is one of my all time favs and I'd love to do one. I'll definitely give it a shot.:D

You are doing great man!  If you decide to do retro bulldog, I made the long hair one for 2k17, I’d recommend Bret Hart hair but I used 3 yobjs of the hair in 3 spots to give the look. Just a suggestion ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome, awesome mods bud. Serious work on those Razor Ramon attires, infact serious work on all of those attires for all 3 wrestlers. Be great to have them in my game. Many thanks for sharing them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You are doing great man!  If you decide to do retro bulldog, I made the long hair one for 2k17, I’d recommend Bret Hart hair but I used 3 yobjs of the hair in 3 spots to give the look. Just a suggestion ;) 

Thanks azn! You're the man, and your encouragement means a lot. Of course, your allied powers bulldog is one of my favs! 3 yobjs eh? :wacko: I'm not yet at the stage where I am able manipulate objs in 3ds/blender so this one may be above my pay grade, for now.

 

12 hours ago, matt2282p said:

I'm glad to have an old school enthusiast giving it a shot.   And your mods look great.   If you get caught up on a project and need a little help direct message me.   I can show you how to do some basic blender edits on objects.   Or give advice.    I support you bro.   Keep up the great work.   

Old School 4 life lol. Thanks so much for the support, again means a lot coming from this amazingly talented modding community. I will definitely take you up on that offer. :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sting 1996 Preview (Nitro vs. Scott Steiner 5/27/96)

Wwe_2k18_Screenshot_2018_01_17_13_46_27_

Have to adjust the logos on tights a bit and maybe the face paint? Feedback always welcome and very much appreciated :)

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking good so far. Just one question though. Is this a one time only attire? Or do you plan on releasing a pack of his 1996 transition into the Crow attire? I am currently using Azn's 2k17 1996 Sting attires. They are good. I wasn't sure if you were planning something similar for this year or whether Azn has that on his plans at some point. But yea so far looking good.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Looking good so far. Just one question though. Is this a one time only attire? Or do you plan on releasing a pack of his 1996 transition into the Crow attire? I am currently using Azn's 2k17 1996 Sting attires. They are good. I wasn't sure if you were planning something similar for this year or whether Azn has that on his plans at some point. But yea so far looking good.

Basically just making mods for practice, trying to get the hang of it all. I wanted to experiment with changing hair so I figured I'd do one of my fav Sting looks. Forgot about Azn's Sting attires. Probably just going to abandon this one and keep practicing!

--- --- ---

Hart Foundation coming soon :)

bret.png

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • J N changed the title to Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...