ParasiteAdam's CAW Labs (Billy Kidman, Raven, Vampiro, Jun Kasai, Jaki Numazawa

ParasiteAdam

So I just uploaded the WIP of Jun Kasai and Jaki Numazawa hands down two of my favorite foreign wrestlers. The still need movesets and entrances but I figure while I try to make them myself anyone can take a crack at them. They can be found by either searching for me in uploaders or the tags -their name-, BJPW, or Deathmatch.

Jun Kasai

7TZUBe.jpgM9CnNm.jpg39HdrF.jpgqNnzDp.jpgp9bq9K.jpg

Jaki Numazawa

Yj1bpq.jpgLMJVQB.jpgQBWWRu.jpgB87daM.jpgHkjFu9.jpgfo9tyb.jpgXO7eg5.jpg

Edited by ParasiteAdam
  • Too Sweet 1

Thank you. I'll be uploading it once I make the alt attire, entrance and moveset. If you have any suggestions for these I'd welcome any input.

Vampiros normal attire

h3SHiH.jpgfz36MR.jpg

Edited by ParasiteAdam

• ParasiteAdam changed the title to ParasiteAdam Tries to Make CAWs (Vampiro UPLOADED, Jun Kasai, Jaki Numazawa WIP)
  • ParasiteAdam changed the title to ParasiteAdam's CAW Labs (Raven, Vampiro UPLOADED, Jun Kasai, Jaki Numazawa WIP)

Last night with the help of wallybescotty I made my own Raven. I decided to go with his WCW and a variation of his early TNA look. What makes mine different than the other decent CAWs on PC? Well there's always a couple off details I tend to see with Raven CAWs. They always seem way too slim, even at his most fit Raven had a wider build, and his face being too thin, he actually has pretty noticeably round cheeks. My next and last project for a bit is gonna be Billy Kidman in his singles and Raven Flock attires.

nbNRn8.jpgGCQaWa.jpg5i6fCK.jpgAnK68f.jpg4zmD1o.jpg7N23Vl.jpg

• Like 2

• ParasiteAdam changed the title to ParasiteAdam's CAW Labs (Billy Kidman, Raven, Vampiro UPLOADED, Jun Kasai, Jaki Numazawa WIP)

Updated Vampiro. Changes include updated normal entrance attire, updated juggalo attire, tweaked face morphing and facepaint, and gave him his corkscrew senton in his moveset.

VR7G5f.png

New Upload: Billy Kidman. Includes both singles and Raven's Flock attires

Emf7ZS.png

Shoutout to wallybescotty for the texture for Kidman's bangs.

Edited by ParasiteAdam
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Nightrain3 said:

You said the last project was Billy Kidman i know but would you thinks make Perry Saturn for Raven's Flock? I wanted to ask you because your Raven, Billy Kidman is amazing. Thanks!

Hmmm I hadn't planned on it. But yeah I can give it a shot when I get some downtime this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Hmmm I hadn't planned on it. But yeah I can give it a shot when I get some downtime this week.

Thank you so much!

Edited by Nightrain3

After someone put up a nice Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn is the last Radical to fill up my Radicalz Stable. So... I'd appreciate a great Perry Saturn, too. Thanks for eventually planning to do him!

• ParasiteAdam changed the title to ParasiteAdam's CAW Labs (Billy Kidman, Raven, Vampiro, Jun Kasai, Jaki Numazawa

So I finally got around to finishing the first 2 CAWs I ever made for this game, Jun Kasai and Jaki Numazawa. The both finally have entrances and movesets ad well as slightly modified appearances (as well as fixing a bug with Kasai's face that is possibly one of the dumbest bugs I ever encountered). If there are any BJW or Deathmatch fans out there it'd mean a lot if you'd check em out. Will post pics later. Also still plan on releasing my Perry Saturn even though that means I'll have to pull one of my other CAWs in the meantime as I really don't understand this games requirements for unlocking more upload slots. 

• 4 months later...