Simon Grimm Free Mustache rides WIP Mark Henry 2K18 corrected "Hall OF Pain" + Old School meets New School

Freon

Some may or may not have noticed that Mark Henry's Hall Of Pain attire is missing the 'OF' on his left hand side.  While messing around with his files it caught my eye.  Apparently someone at 2K left it out.  You can see the invisible etched outline if you open the DDS file, but it was not colored in.  So i went ahead and corrected it.  Since it seemed kind of minuscule I decided to add a bonus.  I went ahead and gave Old School Mark Henry with hair the new current Hall Of Pain attire with the corrected logo as well. I always preferred the old school looking WSM.  He looked like he would not only take your lunch money, but invite himself for dinner as well.  I'll be uploading both today if enough people are interested. 

As always remember to make backups.  Also the Old School Mark Henry with hair is an EPK8 assigned to ch17912, so be sure to assign whatever number you want to it or keep as is.  PoopMaster released a 10 attire pack of Mark Henry, but this is NOT included in there.  So if you have that installed, make sure to name this one accordingly so it doen't overwrite one of his.

34f1g0y.jpg

• Like 3

Just go ahead and release them when ready.   They look great and attires are a great way to begin doing mods.  It takes a whole to gain a traction.   Keep at it.   Modding can be a very satisfying hobby especially the moment it loads up and you can see your edits.   Download blender it'f free if you're interested p. M.  Me I can give you easy to follow instructions on how to move the position of objects also how to resized and reshape if necessary.   This will open up a lot of modding opportunities.   Keep it up great work.   Direct message me if you need any advice or help advancing.   Just may I suggest you do this for fun as a hobby,   the whole vip list and "sooner downloads for my faves,  everyone else can wait"  is lame af.  Anyways.   Good luck to you.   Great mod beginning.   I like your attire. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words.  I made a mod last year, its in Pozzums 2K17 + using 3Ds Max.  Hardest but coolest things i think ive done.  It was Jushin Thunder Liger.  Never done anything like that.  It wasn't mine from scratch but an abandoned project from Legrandcissar.  Detached head & other problems.  The end result was pretty awesome, but it took a lot of reading & watching videos which drained me mentally.  I thought i would leave it to the experts on here which are quite plentiful.  I'll be uploading Mark in a few as soon as i get my Mediafire info i have laying around.

Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/3yoxtjj7viayt0l/MarkHenry Fix Logos With hair and Bald.zip

As i said, remember to backup files.  Enjoy. :cheers:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...