2K16 Entrance in 2K18

ahunter8056

Hi.

Is there special modification required to make old 2K entrances appear in 2K18? If I download any of the ported entrance files for 2K18 ports (e.g. AznBlusuazn's AJ Lee, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk), they work perfectly. However I tried to copy Layla's entrance from 2K16 (228) to the WWE 2K18 evt folder, and then set her entrance to that number in the Data Editor. When I try to play her entrance in-game, the game immediately skips her entrance to her standing in the ring, as if I hadn't installed it correctly. Did I miss something? Or can I not simply copy and paste evt files from previous 2K games?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Did you update Chunk0.def to include the new file? There may be more to it then that, but if you're adding a new file rather than replacing an existing one this might be a step you missed.  I could be wrong, I'm new at this, just trying to help. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jraymond said:

Did you update Chunk0.def to include the new file? There may be more to it then that, but if you're adding a new file rather than replacing an existing one this might be a step you missed.  I could be wrong, I'm new at this, just trying to help. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I had no idea that I had to regenerate Chunk0.def each time for new files to work, I assumed simply copying them would be enough to add them.