TheVisitorX

Custom Character Tools 2018 [Released: Version 1.0.2]

Status™

Any chance for a CAW Render support?

Spaaaaaaaazzyy

Anyway to fix this? I just randomly started getting it an hour ago and it's still doing it after uninstalling CCT. 620877ea097d821fd67f84e35fde6e1e.png

Alexa Blissed Off
On 1/13/2018 at 6:36 AM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

So is there any way to modify the CAW used for Career mode with the Custom Character Tools? I wanted to play as Seth Rollins in story mode, instead of a nobody. Wanted to work Seth Rollins up with his skills and moveset, but it would take a while to make him with the current creation tools in-game. So is there any way to import models into Career mode? Or would I do that with Data Editor, if it is even possible. I asked Pozzum about it and he said that his WWE 2K18+ would not be able to do it, any help would be appreciated, thanks! :D

Any help? Might have gotten lost in all the other replies. There has to be a way to do this somehow.

Cave Waverider
1 hour ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Any help? Might have gotten lost in all the other replies. There has to be a way to do this somehow.

Unlikely with CCT as it only edits memory. You would likely need to manipulate the save game for it since they took out the ability to copy a CAW to Career mode. Didn't you say you would make a save game editor of sorts a couple of years back? Perhaps you could code a tool do do what you want yourself, since that should be right up your ally.

Alexa Blissed Off
3 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Unlikely with CCT as it only edits memory. You would likely need to manipulate the save game for it since they took out the ability to copy a CAW to Career mode. Didn't you say you would make a save game editor of sorts a couple of years back? Perhaps you could code a tool do do what you want yourself, since that should be right up your ally.

Yeah about that. . . I never really finished it, hit too many walls. It would actually crash the game whenever I was trying to edit values, big mess with WWE 2k16. But I could try again this year I guess, I'll look into it. But I doubt it would be a simple edit of values. I would have to import the model or replace it somehow in the savegame. But I'll try anything once, I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

Spaaaaaaaazzyy
18 hours ago, Spaaaaaaaazzyy said:

Anyway to fix this? I just randomly started getting it an hour ago and it's still doing it after uninstalling CCT. 620877ea097d821fd67f84e35fde6e1e.png

Dw fixed it

TheVisitorX

And how?

myk13

are you able to convert mods from 2k17 to 2k18 with this tool? Does the pach editor add whatever missing numbers are needed?

Edited by myk13

Cave Waverider
3 hours ago, myk13 said:

are you able to convert mods from 2k17 to 2k18 with this tool? Does the pach editor add whatever missing numbers are needed?

If you mean convert incompatible mods that don't work in 2k18 (cause crashes, etc.) to a compatible format, then no. It does convert HSPC-format .pac files to EPK8, however, which allows the ID, Attire Number and Type to be changed.

You need to name the files properly, i.e. chXXXYZ.pac (see the Wiki for a description of what the XXXYZ stand for), numbers won't be filled in automatically if they aren't set correctly in each file name. When using the Install->CH-Pac file(s) function the EMD section of the files will automatically be renamed to match the XXXYZ of the .pac file (and in case of a HSPC format file, it will be converted to EPK8 format first, so the EMD section can be easily renamed).

As for .pofo and .moveset files, you can't install ones from older games with it. You can try to use Data Editor to attempt to convert them (and fill in the blanks/manually change and fix values unsupported by WWE 2k18) and send them to CCT, however, although the feature is unsupported, highly experimental and may lead to issues ranging from wrestlers falling down, through the ring/floor up to freezes or crashes, so it's recommended to create the files from scratch or use WWE 2k18 Templates files as base.

myk13
49 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

If you mean convert incompatible mods that don't work in 2k18 (cause crashes, etc.) to a compatible format, then no. It does convert HSPC-format .pac files to EPK8, however, which allows the ID, Attire Number and Type to be changed.

You need to name the files properly, i.e. chXXXYZ.pac (see the Wiki for a description of what the XXXYZ stand for), numbers won't be filled in automatically if they aren't set correctly in each file name. When using the Install->CH-Pac file(s) function the EMD section of the files will automatically be renamed to match the XXXYZ of the .pac file (and in case of a HSPC format file, it will be converted to EPK8 format first, so the EMD section can be easily renamed).

As for .pofo and .moveset files, you can't install ones from older games with it. You can try to use Data Editor to attempt to convert them (and fill in the blanks/manually change and fix values unsupported by WWE 2k18) and send them to CCT, however, although the feature is unsupported, highly experimental and may lead to issues ranging from wrestlers falling down, through the ring/floor up to freezes or crashes, so it's recommended to create the files from scratch or use WWE 2k18 Templates files as base.

Oh, Im just talking about in general. For example looking at the 2k17 directory there is an EC3 I'd like to use in 2k18. Just trying to figure out how to port him over. I saw some of your tutorials on youtube but they are 2k16 to 2k17 or older versions. 

Edit - I got him to work.

Edited by myk13

Cave Waverider
19 minutes ago, myk13 said:

Oh, Im just talking about in general. For example looking at the 2k17 directory there is an EC3 I'd like to use in 2k18. Just trying to figure out how to port him over. I saw some of your tutorials on youtube but they are 2k16 to 2k17 or older versions. 

Edit - I got him to work.

Great that you got the mod to work. Many older .pac files of mods will work without issue, although there are a bunch that cause crashes and need to be ported completely, wich can only be done manually by updating the  Model's objets, etc.., depending on where the incompatibility lies.

myk13
11 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Great that you got the mod to work. Many older .pac files of mods will work without issue, although there are a bunch that cause crashes and need to be ported completely, wich can only be done manually by updating the  Model's objets, etc.., depending on where the incompatibility lies.

I'm off this weekend, I plan on trying to learn how to do that.

EZY

I just used the tools for the 1st time today and it work wonderfully. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Elg

Please ignore. Fixed.

Edited by Elg

TheVisitorX

Just to avoid any misunderstandings or questions: CCT does not work with the current version 1.07 and requires an update.

• Like 2

MajorPayne
5 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Just to avoid any misunderstandings or questions: CCT does not work with the current version 1.07 and requires an update.

is the update released? cause now my CCT say I have an unathurized version of the game  and wwe 2k18+ wont load game directory

TheVisitorX

CCT 2018 1.0.2 has been released and it's now compatible with the newest 2K18 update 1.0.7. Run the internal updater or download the new setup.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Just Not

Hey, first thanks so much for this tool it's an absolute essential.

I've updated to the latest version and I am still getting the "Please Run as Administrator" alert when I attempt to inject a render. Any idea on what the issue might be?

Thanks again

TheVisitorX
3 minutes ago, Just Not said:

Hey, first thanks so much for this tool it's an absolute essential.

I've updated to the latest version and I am still getting the "Please Run as Administrator" alert when I attempt to inject a render. Any idea on what the issue might be?

Thanks again

I have investigated that issue but couldn't reproduce it. I'M not sure why that happens for some users. Do you have a mod folder in your game directory?

Just Not
20 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

I have investigated that issue but couldn't reproduce it. I'M not sure why that happens for some users. Do you have a mod folder in your game directory?

Yes I do. I've noticed that the DDS file is being added to the directory in the mod folder despite the alert still occurring.

Render is showing in game thankfully so that's all that really matters. Still getting that weird alert thing though.

Edited by Just Not

TheVisitorX
26 minutes ago, Just Not said:

Yes I do. I've noticed that the DDS file is being added to the directory in the mod folder despite the alert still occurring.

Render is showing in game thankfully so that's all that really matters. Still getting that weird alert thing though.

This message occurs when there was an IOException thrown during the injection process. So it's strange that everything is still working in game. Could you send me your render pac file?

Edited by TheVisitorX

vigymuh

hey, so i installed trons (apron, mini, wall, ramp) via cct and i assigned it to empty slot (0177_0_0)

however, the trons didn't show up in the game. i did set it all up on Data editor as well but nothing showed up.

• Like 1

Status™

Will CAW Render support ever be a thing?

• Too Sweet 2

Punkamania
On 2/5/2018 at 9:33 AM, Status™ said:

Will CAW Render support ever be a thing?

no one can seem to find out how to make caws have custom renders