TheVisitorX

Custom Character Tools 2018 [Released: Version 1.0.2]

Recommended Posts

kassiemt

how do i send the file 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

Could you upload the file ( google drive or something else)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahunter8056

I'm having trouble injecting trons with CCT. Whenever I try to inject a .bk2 file, it comes with an error saying "it seems like you are using a non-authorized version of WWE 2K18! Please use an authorized version and try it again!".

I'm using the version of the game that I bought on Steam. I can regenerate the chunk.def file using this tool. So I'm a bit confused as to why this one feature doesn't want to work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX
10 hours ago, ahunter8056 said:

I'm having trouble injecting trons with CCT. Whenever I try to inject a .bk2 file, it comes with an error saying "it seems like you are using a non-authorized version of WWE 2K18! Please use an authorized version and try it again!".

I'm using the version of the game that I bought on Steam. I can regenerate the chunk.def file using this tool. So I'm a bit confused as to why this one feature doesn't want to work for me.

Do you use the latest CCT version? Have you set a valid game path in the settings? Normally, if you get that error it means that you don't have the latest Steam version! It does not work with a previous release of the game, only with the latest/current version! What that check does is it validates the hash from the game exe file, so if you use a crack or an old version of the game, that check failed with that message. You should get the same message if you try to inject a moveset, pofo, ...

Edited by TheVisitorX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahunter8056
13 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Do you use the latest CCT version? Have you set a valid game path in the settings? Normally, if you get that error it means that you don't have the latest Steam version! It does not work with a previous release of the game, only with the latest/current version! What that check does is it validates the hash from the game exe file, so if you use a crack or an old version of the game, that check failed with that message. You should get the same message if you try to inject a moveset, pofo, ...

I am using the latest game version, and the correct game path is set. The problem was that I did not have the latest version of CCT. Everything now works.

Thank you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfectplex

Quick question @Cave Waverider and/or @TheVisitorX

When moving DLC_30 characters from downloaded to superstars roster when I reload the game they move back to downloaded (the others can be moved and remain), when I tinker about I like to keep things as user friendly as possible so is there a known quick fix for that which I am unaware of?

Also are you aware or had reports of any problems moving from superstars to downloaded or anything like movesets falling out of sync with the pofo if you move them? If so I will look into a fix which doesn't require a new save.

Cheers in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cave Waverider
1 hour ago, Perfectplex said:

Quick question @Cave Waverider and/or @TheVisitorX

When moving DLC_30 characters from downloaded to superstars roster when I reload the game they move back to downloaded (the others can be moved and remain), when I tinker about I like to keep things as user friendly as possible so is there a known quick fix for that which I am unaware of?

Also are you aware or had reports of any problems moving from superstars to downloaded or anything like movesets falling out of sync with the pofo if you move them? If so I will look into a fix which doesn't require a new save.

Cheers in advance.

Nope. It used to be possible to move them but after people unlocked them early and bragged about it in Youtube videos, 2k added copy protection that moves them back to Downloaded superstars on each startup (I assume it locks them, checks if you own the DLC, if yes it unlocks them again in it's default spot, which is Downloaded Superstars). It's annoying. One of the patch files released shortly after the DLC may hold the key or it might be the .exe directly. The workaround is to inject their .pofo files set to the Superstars menu on every startup (or just the menu bytes), but it sure would be nice if there was a proper solution, like changing the default slot to Superstars.

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfectplex

OK cheers, I will look into a fix for that, I like to keep my main roster and the NPC's and managers in the downloaded section (or you could split the roster into Raw and Smackdown).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cave Waverider
8 minutes ago, Perfectplex said:

OK cheers, I will look into a fix for that, I like to keep my main roster and the NPC's and managers in the downloaded section (or you could split the roster into Raw and Smackdown).

Hm, perhaps changing the default menu bytes for these Slots to the Superstars menu in the perfectplextra files would do the trick (in case that's where the copy protection mechanism reads these bytes from). Worth a try, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grappler

Funny that you guys are talking about this right now, I just injected loads of pofos to migrate all men into the main area and all female wrestlers into the download section so that each group is gender-exclusive for easier access. Just about everybody except for the Rock 'N Roll and the Hardys played nice and moved. I guess those guys saw that their little clubhouse had suddenly became a ladies' hotspot and decided to stay behind. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Broskinator97

Can someone help me? I've used this tool to inject pofos, movesets and trons for many wrestlers, but I just can't seem to make it works for Matt Hardy. It seems it doesn't load the new trons and moveset that I injected. What could be the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hamidroman

اره داوشم متی فانی ام

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ELnaser80

Has anyone found a fix to the missing textures when changing genders ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draven96

Brand new here. I click on the link to download the Custom Character Tolls 2018 and it leads me to a spam site. Clearload.bid with pop-up windows and the whole 9 yards. Can I download this program any other way?

 

Never mind. Figured it out.

Edited by Draven96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vai
On 12/29/2017 at 3:39 AM, TheVisitorX said:

i am not able to download that software anybody help me

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BamBams Universe

Hi Visitor, will you and Cave at 2K19 work on the CCT & Data Editor again?  That would be great! Without you (but also people like Pozzum & Perfectplex) we would be pretty much in the fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX
18 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Visitor, will you and Cave at 2K19 work on the CCT & Data Editor again?  That would be great! Without you (but also people like Pozzum & Perfectplex) we would be pretty much in the fix.

Hi BamBam, I'm not sure about Cave, but there is an answer regarding that in my "Sound Editor" thread / page 27 (on the bottom).

Here is my post:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68040-sound-editor-2018-released-version-141-statement-regarding-2019-on-page-27/?do=findComment&comment=944111

But I also have to say that the work on my tools and the cooperation with others (especially with Cave) has made a lot of fun, so I'm pretty sure that I will continue the tools for 2k19, if technically possible.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cave Waverider
1 hour ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Visitor, will you and Cave at 2K19 work on the CCT & Data Editor again?  That would be great! Without you (but also people like Pozzum & Perfectplex) we would be pretty much in the fix.

If I'll work on Data Editor for 2k19 in some form, I'm definitely open work with @TheVisitorX and others again. I always enjoyed collaboration. I'm just not sure if or when I will be able to get my hands on WWE 2k19 for various reasons as well as find the time and motivation to work on the tool.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XfallofparadiseX

Cave, I'll help with whatever I can on the new Data Editor for 2k19. I wouldn't even purchase the PC version of any of the last couple WWE's games without it! It's easily my favorite tool to use. I'm sure you could get tons of help if needed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

Thanks to @BamBams Universe for his kind words and the donation. As a result, I have now decided to pre-order the game. So I'm ready for 2K19.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey Yo

Great news! Thank you for all you do in the modding community 

Edited by jakks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P Mac

Question guys, can I inject renders originally from 2k17 into 2k18 using CCT? And if so, are there modifications/changes that need to be made to the renders to make them compatible with 2k18 first? Thx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercurius

Nevermind. 😛

Edited by Mercurius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now