TheVisitorX

8 minutes ago, Perfectplex said:

OK cheers, I will look into a fix for that, I like to keep my main roster and the NPC's and managers in the downloaded section (or you could split the roster into Raw and Smackdown).

Hm, perhaps changing the default menu bytes for these Slots to the Superstars menu in the perfectplextra files would do the trick (in case that's where the copy protection mechanism reads these bytes from). Worth a try, I guess.

Funny that you guys are talking about this right now, I just injected loads of pofos to migrate all men into the main area and all female wrestlers into the download section so that each group is gender-exclusive for easier access. Just about everybody except for the Rock 'N Roll and the Hardys played nice and moved. I guess those guys saw that their little clubhouse had suddenly became a ladies' hotspot and decided to stay behind. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me? I've used this tool to inject pofos, movesets and trons for many wrestlers, but I just can't seem to make it works for Matt Hardy. It seems it doesn't load the new trons and moveset that I injected. What could be the problem?

Brand new here. I click on the link to download the Custom Character Tolls 2018 and it leads me to a spam site. Clearload.bid with pop-up windows and the whole 9 yards. Can I download this program any other way?

Never mind. Figured it out.

Edited by Draven96

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Visitor, will you and Cave at 2K19 work on the CCT & Data Editor again?  That would be great! Without you (but also people like Pozzum & Perfectplex) we would be pretty much in the fix.

18 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Visitor, will you and Cave at 2K19 work on the CCT & Data Editor again?  That would be great! Without you (but also people like Pozzum & Perfectplex) we would be pretty much in the fix.

Hi BamBam, I'm not sure about Cave, but there is an answer regarding that in my "Sound Editor" thread / page 27 (on the bottom).

Here is my post:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68040-sound-editor-2018-released-version-141-statement-regarding-2019-on-page-27/?do=findComment&comment=944111

But I also have to say that the work on my tools and the cooperation with others (especially with Cave) has made a lot of fun, so I'm pretty sure that I will continue the tools for 2k19, if technically possible.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BamBams Universe said:

If I'll work on Data Editor for 2k19 in some form, I'm definitely open work with @TheVisitorX and others again. I always enjoyed collaboration. I'm just not sure if or when I will be able to get my hands on WWE 2k19 for various reasons as well as find the time and motivation to work on the tool.

• Like 1

Cave, I'll help with whatever I can on the new Data Editor for 2k19. I wouldn't even purchase the PC version of any of the last couple WWE's games without it! It's easily my favorite tool to use. I'm sure you could get tons of help if needed.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/28/2017 at 5:09 PM, TheVisitorX said:

I am new to modding.

I am running out of slots is there anyway I can take some of my caws slots and turn them into mod slots and how to do it? 

Edited by trikey

10 hours ago, trikey said:

I am new to modding.

I am running out of slots is there anyway I can take some of my caws slots and turn them into mod slots and how to do it? 

No, it's not possible to use CAW slots for mods with PerfectPlextra, so CCT does not support this feature. I think it's possible with Wrestle+.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...