TheVisitorX

I can't inject .match files anymore. I was able to inject match files at the time when Data Editor released. I tried to inject new .match file but i get the error message below. I also tried to inject the match file which i injected successfully before i still get the error message. I couldn't see any post about this on previous pages. 

https://prnt.sc/ii6non[/IMG]

Edited by Dnz777

• 2 weeks later...

hey man, im trying to install this, it got detected by Avira, and then now i try installing it it just says cant extract files!

is this compatible with windows 7? or msi? 

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man, im trying to install this, it got detected by Avira, and then now i try installing it it just says cant extract files!

is this compatible with windows 7? or msi? 

CCT was originally developed under Windows 7, so that shouldn't be an issue. It's the setup that some anti-virus software detects as a virus. Try adding CCT and/or the setup as an exception or temporarily disable the tool. This can happen to you even with CCT, because it contains common methods that write to memory and read from it. I can send you a portable version, but I'm not sure if that would help. Try to add it to your exceptions.

Edited by TheVisitorX

@JonasSlasher If you have any software that hooks into Direct3D installed (overlay software, monitoring software, screenshot software, game recording software, D3D Injectors, etc.) you could try disabling those and see if that helps. If it does, update the software to the latest version. Applications that haven't been updated with the changes in Direct3D/DirectX can cause GUI applications to not start.

If that doesn't apply and you are overclocking anything (even if it's a factory overclock on the video card, for example!) try to downclock all your components to default or even slightly below and see if that helps.

hey guys im happy to inform you that it just fixed it self (well not really) i did what @TheVisitorX told me to do where to put in exceptions in my avira, at first it didnt do anything, i still got the error message but i restarted my PC and voila, it installed and i can open it already. Thanks man! such a great tool!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Figured I'd post this here, since maybe you can help me with this, Visitor.

I am unable to extract or inject pofos or movesets to used CAW slots.

I have CAWs in slots 1-4, and 6-19 in my game save. When I open CCT, this is what I see:

https://imgur.com/a/5imrt (Sorry, I'm having issues getting the image to appear in my posts)

Any ideas what's going on? I'm having issues changing Advanced Entrance Titantrons for CAWs via CheatEngine, and this seems the only option, but as you can see... well... help?

Edited by Clarityman

16 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

Figured I'd post this here, since maybe you can help me with this, Visitor.

I am unable to extract or inject pofos or movesets to used CAW slots.

I have CAWs in slots 1-4, and 6-19 in my game save. When I open CCT, this is what I see:

https://imgur.com/a/5imrt (Sorry, I'm having issues getting the image to appear in my posts)

Any ideas what's going on? I'm having issues changing Advanced Entrance Titantrons for CAWs via CheatEngine, and this seems the only option, but as you can see... well... help?

U have to look for the Caws name in the drop down menu dude. Say for example if the Caw is of Rey Mysterio u have to look for Rey Mysterio in the drop down & next to his name instead of saying mod it will say caw if I am not mistaken ;) Oh & u have to of course make sure the game is booted up or the names of the Caws will not show up in the list 

Edited by NuJerzeeDevil
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NuJerzeeDevil said:

U have to look for the Caws name in the drop down menu dude. Say for example if the Caw is of Rey Mysterio u have to look for Rey Mysterio in the drop down & next to his name instead of saying mod it will say caw if I am not mistaken ;) Oh & u have to of course make sure the game is booted up or the names of the Caws will not show up in the list 

LOL! Holy crap. I feel like a moron. THANK YOU sir! 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with replacing the trons. I used the Data Editor to assign the trons to Matt Hardy, because I didn't want to change the trons for his tag team with Jeff, then I used CCT to import the new trons over the existing one, and then i imported the new .moveset file with the new trons assigned, but in the game it doesn't change. It's the only wrestler that I can't replace trons, I tried with other people and it worked. What am I doing wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

morning everyone one question for some reason before this tool was working fine but now when i delete the chunk arc file and regenerate it takes at least 3 mins and my game wont start asap it will start like 5 mins later can anyone help me

1 hour ago, kassiemt said:

morning everyone one question for some reason before this tool was working fine but now when i delete the chunk arc file and regenerate it takes at least 3 mins and my game wont start asap it will start like 5 mins later can anyone help me

Could you please send me your chunk0.def file? Do you have any bigger files / mods in your game directory? Maybe it's a  really big file.

20 hours ago, delong212 said:

as of today after installing a few mods the program decides to say that wwe 2k18 is not running when it is running what happened?

Have you tried to restart the game? Does that work?

Edited by TheVisitorX

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble injecting trons with CCT. Whenever I try to inject a .bk2 file, it comes with an error saying "it seems like you are using a non-authorized version of WWE 2K18! Please use an authorized version and try it again!".

I'm using the version of the game that I bought on Steam. I can regenerate the chunk.def file using this tool. So I'm a bit confused as to why this one feature doesn't want to work for me.

10 hours ago, ahunter8056 said:

I'm having trouble injecting trons with CCT. Whenever I try to inject a .bk2 file, it comes with an error saying "it seems like you are using a non-authorized version of WWE 2K18! Please use an authorized version and try it again!".

I'm using the version of the game that I bought on Steam. I can regenerate the chunk.def file using this tool. So I'm a bit confused as to why this one feature doesn't want to work for me.

Do you use the latest CCT version? Have you set a valid game path in the settings? Normally, if you get that error it means that you don't have the latest Steam version! It does not work with a previous release of the game, only with the latest/current version! What that check does is it validates the hash from the game exe file, so if you use a crack or an old version of the game, that check failed with that message. You should get the same message if you try to inject a moveset, pofo, ...

Edited by TheVisitorX

13 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Do you use the latest CCT version? Have you set a valid game path in the settings? Normally, if you get that error it means that you don't have the latest Steam version! It does not work with a previous release of the game, only with the latest/current version! What that check does is it validates the hash from the game exe file, so if you use a crack or an old version of the game, that check failed with that message. You should get the same message if you try to inject a moveset, pofo, ...

I am using the latest game version, and the correct game path is set. The problem was that I did not have the latest version of CCT. Everything now works.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Quick question @Cave Waverider and/or @TheVisitorX

When moving DLC_30 characters from downloaded to superstars roster when I reload the game they move back to downloaded (the others can be moved and remain), when I tinker about I like to keep things as user friendly as possible so is there a known quick fix for that which I am unaware of?

Also are you aware or had reports of any problems moving from superstars to downloaded or anything like movesets falling out of sync with the pofo if you move them? If so I will look into a fix which doesn't require a new save.

Cheers in advance.

1 hour ago, Perfectplex said:

Quick question @Cave Waverider and/or @TheVisitorX

When moving DLC_30 characters from downloaded to superstars roster when I reload the game they move back to downloaded (the others can be moved and remain), when I tinker about I like to keep things as user friendly as possible so is there a known quick fix for that which I am unaware of?

Also are you aware or had reports of any problems moving from superstars to downloaded or anything like movesets falling out of sync with the pofo if you move them? If so I will look into a fix which doesn't require a new save.

Cheers in advance.

Nope. It used to be possible to move them but after people unlocked them early and bragged about it in Youtube videos, 2k added copy protection that moves them back to Downloaded superstars on each startup (I assume it locks them, checks if you own the DLC, if yes it unlocks them again in it's default spot, which is Downloaded Superstars). It's annoying. One of the patch files released shortly after the DLC may hold the key or it might be the .exe directly. The workaround is to inject their .pofo files set to the Superstars menu on every startup (or just the menu bytes), but it sure would be nice if there was a proper solution, like changing the default slot to Superstars.

• Too Sweet 1

OK cheers, I will look into a fix for that, I like to keep my main roster and the NPC's and managers in the downloaded section (or you could split the roster into Raw and Smackdown).