TheVisitorX

On 6/1/2018 at 5:59 AM, Punkamania said:

dvlflk.jpg

Works like a charm on superstars. However, i'm not sure how to add it on modded superstars. The menu only shows default superstars.

Would you mind sharing that sweet CM Punk render?

So is there any way to modify the CAW used for Career mode with the Custom Character Tools? I wanted to play as Seth Rollins in story mode, instead of a nobody. Wanted to work Seth Rollins up with his skills and moveset, but it would take a while to make him with the current creation tools in-game. So is there any way to import models into Career mode? Or would I do that with Data Editor, if it is even possible. I asked Pozzum about it and he said that his WWE 2K18+ would not be able to do it, any help would be appreciated, thanks! :D

When i try to inject a ribbon and view it in game, after i assign it to a superstar in the data editor, it shows goldbergs ribbon instead. I didnt replace goldberg's ribbon, i injected it in an empty value (800.pac). The same thing happens with aprons but it plays aj styles. EDIT: I did it again and this time it just shows me the arena movie.

Edited by Punkamania

Idk if this is the right place to ask, but I tried injecting a render for Eric Young, but once I hover over his name the render goes invisible then it does the same for the rest of the roster, then if I try to go back to the main menu or load the match it just shows a black screen with the loading symbol. I was wondering is there any fix for this? unknown.png?width=814&height=458

Thanks a lot for the CCT. I've a problem, i follow correctly the tuto but when i'm in the game, the modification doesn't apply. But the files are here, le mods folder have the new files. Did i miss something ?

On 2018. 01. 14. at 9:50 AM, Spaaaaaaaazzyy said:

Idk if this is the right place to ask, but I tried injecting a render for Eric Young, but once I hover over his name the render goes invisible then it does the same for the rest of the roster, then if I try to go back to the main menu or load the match it just shows a black screen with the loading symbol. I was wondering is there any fix for this? unknown.png?width=814&height=458

I have same problem, and when I injected a model example Wcw Chris Jericho  on the Retro Chris Jericho place.

But example I injected Samsh on another wrestler the game worked.

The render injection is the same for each superstar. It is always the same procedure. If you can't see any render, your ltag (render) pac file seems to be broken. Unfortunately, I have no idea what you could have done wrong. This has never happened to me. The worst thing that could happen is that a render does not work, but all? Strange..

@Dollarman

Unfortunately, I do not understand your description! Can you explain it a little bit more? What works? What is not working? Steps to reproduce?

Edited by TheVisitorX

30 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

The render injection is the same for each superstar. It is always the same procedure. If you can't see any render than your render file seems to be broken. Unfortunately, I have no idea what you could have done wrong. This has never happened to me. The worst thing that could happen is that a render does not work, but all? Strange..

@Dollarman

Unfortunately, I do not understand your description! Can you explain it a little bit more? What works? What is not working? Steps to reproduce?

I injected example demolition smash into triple h place. It is working.

But try to inject wcw chris jericho mo into the retro chris jericho place the render goes invisible then it does the same for the rest of the roster, then if I try to go back to the main menu or load the match it just shows a black screen with the loading symbol

4 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Did you try if that always happens when you change this render?

I am having no luck installing characters using CCT, once I load the match the game just freezes on the match loading screen. any idea what could cause this?

11 minutes ago, rayzah said:

I am having no luck installing characters using CCT, once I load the match the game just freezes on the match loading screen. any idea what could cause this?

If it freezes on the match loading screen it's mostly because you have not installed the ch pac files correctly or you haven't restarted the game after install the ch pac files. Or it is an issue with your chunk cache. Have you added your ch pac files to the Chunk0.def file? Is your Chunk0.arc empty?

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

If it freezes on the match loading screen it's mostly because you have not installed the ch pac files correctly or you haven't restarted the game after install the ch pac files. Or it is an issue with your chunk cache. Have you added your ch pac files to the chunk0.def file?

Oh ok no I will go back and try all of those things. Should I delete the chunk cache or just clear it?

Just clear the Chunk0.arc file (But not the Chunk0.def file!!). And add your ch pac files to the Chunk0.def file or install this files with CCT, it will add the files automatically.

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Just clear the Chunk0.arc file (But not the Chunk0.def file!!). And add your ch pac files to the Chunk0.def file or install this files with CCT, it will add the files automatically.

ok that worked, I think I got a little confused because I am just now learning all these tools and I must have got the instructions confused with a different tool.. However what do I do if the file doesnt have a CH pac file, I have a few mods that only have the pofo and movesets

1 hour ago, rayzah said:

ok that worked, I think I got a little confused because I am just now learning all these tools and I must have got the instructions confused with a different tool.. However what do I do if the file doesnt have a CH pac file, I have a few mods that only have the pofo and movesets

You need the ch*.pac files. These are the actual models and in most cases textures of the wrestler. The .pofo and .moveset files just contain the data like Wrestler information including, Moveset, entrances, etc. and point the game towards loading the model from the ch*.pac files with the same wrestler ID when the match starts (and this is where it hangs/crashes for you, since these files don't exist on your system). You'll always need a .pofo, .moveset both set to the ID XXX (where XXX is a number between 100 and 999) and at least the corresponding chXXX02.pac file.
You might want to take a look at the Smacktalks Wiki , more specifically the entry about Installing Mods before proceeding.

On 1/13/2018 at 6:36 AM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

So is there any way to modify the CAW used for Career mode with the Custom Character Tools? I wanted to play as Seth Rollins in story mode, instead of a nobody. Wanted to work Seth Rollins up with his skills and moveset, but it would take a while to make him with the current creation tools in-game. So is there any way to import models into Career mode? Or would I do that with Data Editor, if it is even possible. I asked Pozzum about it and he said that his WWE 2K18+ would not be able to do it, any help would be appreciated, thanks! :D

Any help? Might have gotten lost in all the other replies. There has to be a way to do this somehow.

1 hour ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Any help? Might have gotten lost in all the other replies. There has to be a way to do this somehow.

Unlikely with CCT as it only edits memory. You would likely need to manipulate the save game for it since they took out the ability to copy a CAW to Career mode. Didn't you say you would make a save game editor of sorts a couple of years back? Perhaps you could code a tool do do what you want yourself, since that should be right up your ally.

3 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Unlikely with CCT as it only edits memory. You would likely need to manipulate the save game for it since they took out the ability to copy a CAW to Career mode. Didn't you say you would make a save game editor of sorts a couple of years back? Perhaps you could code a tool do do what you want yourself, since that should be right up your ally.

Yeah about that. . . I never really finished it, hit too many walls. It would actually crash the game whenever I was trying to edit values, big mess with WWE 2k16. But I could try again this year I guess, I'll look into it. But I doubt it would be a simple edit of values. I would have to import the model or replace it somehow in the savegame. But I'll try anything once, I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off