TheVisitorX

Its' the wrong path then! The path should  point to your WWE 2K game directory! If CCT doesn't allow you to change the path, it's not the right one. The routine scans the selected path for the main executable. If it's not there, CCT does not allow you to select the path!

And CCT needs the original game executable, not a renamed or changed (cracked) file. And also not an executable file from a previous version.

Hey, just wanted to point out that CCT is giving me an error when Replacing a Render. Getting the 

0GR776K5RXqy1-S2g-AOfg.png

Even though CCT runs as Admin with all privilages. Which is really weird to me 

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Which render? Type? Which dds file?

.dds file was made in paint.net with same exact settings as for 2k17. Character is 417 Triple H 98 and Type is Loading Screen Render

12 minutes ago, EZY said:

In regards to injecting Renders to modded wrestlers. You can’t add renders, you can only replace existing renders right? 

For now, yes. The same as last years.

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

For now, yes. The same as last years.

Aw shucks, is there a way we can give the modded women wrestlers a female version of a shadow render? I thought I saw that once. 

BTW, thanks for your hard work on the tool. I really appreciate it. 

On ‎02‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 10:43 PM, EZY said:

Aw shucks, is there a way we can give the modded women wrestlers a female version of a shadow render? I thought I saw that once. 

BTW, thanks for your hard work on the tool. I really appreciate it. 

I believe it depends on the slot, so you could only try to install females into slots with the female silhouettes (and find out which ones are which first, I guess).

Since we can't add and assign individual renders to individual mods yet, I myself have found it the least annoying to just use empty renders. I've shared my Empty Dummy Renders for WWE 2k18 Mod in case anybody else does the same and doesn't want to go through the process of creating empty renders and injecting them one by one with CCT's wonderful Custom Render injector themselves.

• Like 2

ok I go to the proper place i have the game and the exe is not showing. i go to the proper place for data editor and it is also not showing. is it cause i have it in the original folder where steam puts the game? it is in D:\steam\steamapps\common\wwe2k18. other than that nothing has been done to my game other than using 2k18+ and perfectplextra to open slots. every other program is working for me right even your sound editor program. 2k18+ can find the path just fine so is not the wrong path to go to.

Edited by JLU1000

6 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

I believe it depends on the slot, so you could only try to install females into slots with the female silhouettes.

Since we can't add and assign individual renders to individual mods yet, I myself have found it the least annoying to just use empty renders. I've shared my Empty Dummy Renders for WWE 2k18 Mod in case anybody else does the same and doesn't want to go through the process of creating empty renders and injecting them one by one with CCT's wonderful Custom Render injector themselves.

I agree and thanks 

Is there any chance you can check what causes the Admin error ? because its really annoying that my most used feature is broken for me. :( would be awesome if you found a solution.

Thx

Mark 

4 hours ago, Punkamania said:

is there a way to put renders on modded superstars?

1 hour ago, Punkamania said:

Works like a charm on superstars. However, i'm not sure how to add it on modded superstars. The menu only shows default superstars.

It doesn't work with slots that don't have their own unique render by default. It's a game limitation that nobody seems to have been able to figure out how to solve yet.

4 hours ago, ItzTheRampage said:

Found out what the problem was, out of the blue a mods order was in there that I never wanted. XD 

But... CCT creates that directory?!

Edited by TheVisitorX

I'd like to say thank you so much to all the members who have donated in the last few weeks! Every donation ensures the further development of my tools and helps me to be able to continue develop updates and new tools in the future. But even if you can not donate, a thank you is also worth so much!

Thank you guys for all the feedback and help over the past years - There are a lot of nice and talented  people in this community! 

Another thank you goes also explicitly to @Cave Waverider, who helped me a lot, @Perfectplex and of course @pozzum, because without his shared knowledge there would be no CCT!

• Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

But... CCT creates that directory?!

Yeah CCT Created the mod directory. And Since I don´t use that "mod Folder" and didn´t even notice it existed, I thought the renders broke.

16 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

@ItzTheRampage Didn't you have the same issue? How did you fix it?

Opened the mods folder to the Type A B & C folder, and copied these into \WWE 2K18\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_singleread\texture\SSface

Then I deleted the mods folder, and updated the def file. 

10 hours ago, ItzTheRampage said:

Opened the mods folder to the Type A B & C folder, and copied these into \WWE 2K18\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_singleread\texture\SSface

Then I deleted the mods folder, and updated the def file. 

Hey dude, can share the details about the exactly dds settings ? in order to learn how to convert without problems? thanks

16 hours ago, saskoso said:

Hey dude, can share the details about the exactly dds settings ? in order to learn how to convert without problems? thanks

Just use Paint.net and DXT5