wwe 2k18+ help please

Twistedmisery666™

so i downloaded terminator 1 and terminator 2 and they installed from 2k18+ but when i select them then it starts to load a match it stops the load bar and just sits there

idk whats on with them btw yes i go to the roster mange switch from heel to face then start to save them but thats not even working when i reload the game there gone and not there..

btw they have no pofo file or even a moveset idk maybe thats it only when i install mods manually they save.. 

my guess is that you dont have installed update index you can see that right before he injects the pofo and moveset he clicks on the update index (1:19) i had the same problem that you had with the match not loading i downloaded the update index placed the files in the 2k18 folder and it worked (remember to click it before opening the game and 2k18+)

Edited by zCesaro
typo

5 hours ago, zCesaro said:

my guess is that you dont have installed update index you can see that right before he injects the pofo and moveset he clicks on the update index (1:19) i had the same problem that you had with the match not loading i downloaded the update index placed the files in the 2k18 folder and it worked (remember to click it before opening the game and 2k18+)

Ya I have the update index to

• 3 weeks later...

did you find a fix Twistedmisery666? I'm having the dead the same problem I did everything the video did and the match don't load with the mod superstar from wwe 2k18+, can anyone help me please? im a newbie to mods so I need much help has possible, I been trying for 2 days now just wanna get this sorted. PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY!! :(:( :'(:'(:'(:'(

In my case already download Arnold Terminator T1 & T2 from WWE2K18+, but in my case i replace "Greg valentine" slot and put Arnold there, i make all manually. talking about rename files normally and with HxD. and all Works fine for me... :lol

i think that u have some problem with your Extra slots or with ur Entrance files maybe.. So take a deep look in your files