Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

Is it possible to import the double elimination from last years royal rumble into this game? Where if you have 2 finishers you can knock out 2 guys at once from behind

6 hours ago, Daigron said:

Is it possible to port Blackout(Curb Stomp from 2k14/15) in the game?

Hi,

Its possible though ground moves are very tricky to port due to positioning parameters for both characters. However I will give it a try.

2 hours ago, Jaiharpur said:

Is it possible to import the double elimination from last years royal rumble into this game? Where if you have 2 finishers you can knock out 2 guys at once from behind

Hi, the Royal Rumble double elimination is not a move assigned to characters in the game. Its part of the gameplay mechanics in 2k17 . Even if the animation files are copied from 2k17 to 2k18, the double elimination will not be triggered during gameplay.

• Too Sweet 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

OK Great. What param file did you use ?

I'll see if I can find the notes, not quite sure which one worked in the end.

I'll add the Blackout to your createmode.pac if that's ok?

Edited by Elg

9 minutes ago, Elg said:

I'll see if I can find the notes, not quite sure which one worked in the end.

I'll add the Blackout to your createmode.pac if that's ok?

Sure. That's ok.

13 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

@squaredcirclefan

Any progress on porting Hogan Comeback from wwe 2k15?

Thanks.

Hi,

I placed the Hulk Hogan comeback file over the party express comeback to get the result I showed you earlier in the week as shown in the video below, with about 60% of the animation being executed. I tried this in 2k17 and 2k16 , but you will see the animation loops whereas in 2k18 it freezes

https://streamable.com/b3b1a

below is the result in 2k17 and 2k16

https://streamable.com/optxw

I have discovered the Hogan comeback sequence  has two files. The ending part of the animation (the Running slow motion leg drop) is in the second animation file. 

4 minutes ago, Elg said:

Thank you. Will have a look now.

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its possible though ground moves are very tricky to port due to positioning parameters for both characters. However I will give it a try.

Hi, the Royal Rumble double elimination is not a move assigned to characters in the game. Its part of the gameplay mechanics in 2k17 . Even if the animation files are copied from 2k17 to 2k18, the double elimination will not be triggered during gameplay.

Ok thanks for the reply 

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I placed the Hulk Hogan comeback file over the party express comeback to get the result I showed you earlier in the week as shown in the video below, with about 60% of the animation being executed. I tried this in 2k17 and 2k16 , but you will see the animation loops whereas in 2k18 it freezes

I have discovered the Hogan comeback sequence  has two files. The ending part of the animation (the Running slow motion leg drop) is in the second animation file. 

If the comeback taunt ends up too long to fit into the game is there a way to shorten it?

Say where right before the big boot the comeback taunt ends, then you can just do your sig big boot and finisher leg drop yourself?

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your updates on Hogan Comeback, I think there's still hope for it to be implemented in WWE 2k18.

Keep us updated, thank you so much.

Edited by Thunder72

i found they removed ladder chockeslam there is only rockbottom from the ladder is it possible to port the move to 2k18 from 2k15 ?

Edited by ahmedmedo07

3 hours ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

i found they removed ladder chockeslam there is only rockbottom from the ladder is it possible to port the move to 2k18 from 2k15 ?

Hi,

I Will give it a try but it will most likely glitch with the characters positioned away from the ladder, as the ladder position parameters were changed since wwe 2k17. The ladder chokeslam was also available in WWE 2k16. 

• Too Sweet 1

hi gts1 don't appear in the move-set preview and when i play with it  makes the game freeze ?

do i miss any file for the move ?

Edited by ahmedmedo07

11 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hi gts1 don't appear in the move-set preview and when i play with it  makes the game freeze ?

do i miss any file for the move ?

Hi,

You will need to download this zip, replace all the files.

https://mega.nz/#!czxyDDQQ!m6h6KmTsTyHeKsTd9YsxrvvvQRhWEBJkDXas6G51BmM  

The 50_mpc and 50_param files hold the G.T.S. animation files, the createmode.pac file enables the move to be listed in C.A.M. Please do let me know if you're still having any issues.

• Glorious 1

I've been trying to follow this post, but it would certainly make things easier if you could update the 1st post to include all of the updated links for the files -- I'm not sure, but it sounds like I may be using some older files that have since been tweaked/fixed/updated. Thank you

10 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Any updates on the Hogan comeback? Too excited to contain myself!

Tested the comeback but unfortunately the animation sequence will not play completely and will not loop. Reason is the sequence uses two animation files ( the second one is the leg drop at the end) . in 2k15, both files had ID's were C58A and C58B, but since 2k removed the references, the first file will not call on the second one so it freezes at the end of the animation.

In 2k16 and 2k17, the animation loops at the end of the first sequence. so it still works to an extend in both previous games.

6 hours ago, IWL Gamesmaster said:

I've been trying to follow this post, but it would certainly make things easier if you could update the 1st post to include all of the updated links for the files -- I'm not sure, but it sounds like I may be using some older files that have since been tweaked/fixed/updated. Thank you

Thanks. I've realised this myself. The files will need to be updated with each new entry. I will tidy it all up and repack the files as one release in the next few days. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks. I've realised this myself. The files will need to be updated with each new entry. I will tidy it all up and repack the files as one release in the next few days. 

It's probably best if you call it "Moves from Older Games Mod" or something like that and give it a version number. Then just update the file in the link whenever you add things to it and let people know a new version is up. :)
It's a good idea to follow the Mod Release Guidelines for the release as well.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1