Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

Yes I right clicked to run the program as administrator, I even set the program to run as administrator in the properties feature; however still the same problem. I also downloaded a few different versions and even created a login with wemod version to login while as admin. I will still try wonder what could be the issue because I am sure I downloaded the whole file properly with utorrent? THe saves folder 00000001 should have about 16 file folders in it to be placed rehashed and resigned?

Oh as I was looking at the files itself inside the folders I see that each of them are pt or mainly cas files instead of con files as my horizon suggests, could this have something to do with the problem as hence the error message I receive? Are those cas and pt file names what you loaded your game save as? Hopefully this could be an answer to this problem?

7 minutes ago, RetroG. said:

THe saves folder 00000001 should have about 16 file folders in it to be placed rehashed and resigned?

Right !!! 

If you guys want some trons or themes in the next update the time to send them is now. After that it will be to late and you will have to do it yourself

31 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

If you guys want some trons or themes in the next update the time to send them is now. After that it will be to late and you will have to do it yourself

I've got a hot Tully Blanchard ("Everybody Wants Money") theme from 1987 and some other NWA Classics. Where shall I send them Bugsy?

1 hour ago, RetroG. said:

Yes I right clicked to run the program as administrator, I even set the program to run as administrator in the properties feature; however still the same problem. I also downloaded a few different versions and even created a login with wemod version to login while as admin. I will still try wonder what could be the issue because I am sure I downloaded the whole file properly with utorrent? THe saves folder 00000001 should have about 16 file folders in it to be placed rehashed and resigned?

Oh as I was looking at the files itself inside the folders I see that each of them are pt or mainly cas files instead of con files as my horizon suggests, could this have something to do with the problem as hence the error message I receive? Are those cas and pt file names what you loaded your game save as? Hopefully this could be an answer to this problem?

The cas files and .pt file are considered con files, the work fine in Horizon, Im not sure what is wrong with your one. Everyone else has managed to resign/rehash the files in the Save folder.

Do you have a different computer you can try?

3 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Does this mean the roster of the final 50 stands? How do you decide which characters you will implement in the game?

Hoped to see King Mabel, The Mountie, Quebecers, Headshrinkers, Bodydonnas, Heavenly Bodies.... :-) You see im a big Tag Team fan of the old days. For the Golden Era you have nearly every Team at this time and thats great!

• Like 1

Just now, dagame said:

Does this mean the roster of the final 50 stands? How do you decide which characters you will implement in the game?

Hoped to see King Mabel, The Mountie, Quebecers, Headshrinkers, Bodydonnas, Heavenly Bodies.... :-) You see im a big Tag Team fan of the old days. For the Golden Era you have nearly every Team at this time and thats great!

CAWs have been chosen mainly on the quality of the CAW. Its never going to be possible to make everyone happy and you are welcome to alter the CAW roster however you like in your version of the game. Personally I dont really like CAWS so I will be using very few, mainly WCW cruiser-weights. 

Yes, you are righ. Depends on qality. Justin Credible is already in the game (without theme but) and i think its a really really good caw.

What do you mean, i can alter my personal roster? You mean inject caws with xpacker right? I hope i will learn how to do this. :-)

14 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

CAWs have been chosen mainly on the quality of the CAW. Its never going to be possible to make everyone happy and you are welcome to alter the CAW roster however you like in your version of the game. Personally I dont really like CAWS so I will be using very few, mainly WCW cruiser-weights. 

Yes, you are righ. Depends on qality. Justin Credible is already in the game (without theme but) and i think its a really really good caw.

What do you mean, i can alter my personal roster? You mean inject caws with xpacker right? I hope i will learn how to do this. :-)

8 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Right !!! 

Where can we send these? I have a few trons and themes that would be great to be in.

Yo I have a bunch of accurate CAWS that I'm going to render after this big show I'm doing on the 19th.  Got a bunch of trons & themes to add as well.  I will try to keep them all in one folder to upload at once.

11 hours ago, RetroG. said:

If you are still having issues.. try Right Click > Properties on the 00000001 folder, deselect Read-only (only applies to files in folder) then Apply > OK.

Horizon should now allow you to resign and Rehash. Before you ftp 00000001 folder back into XBOX you have to make the 00000001 folder Read-only again.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

You guys can link them here 

NWA/WCW themes. Also included some PPV ones for the jukebox section of the game if you guys choose to use them. Thanks!

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3wnxy00e83/Themes.zip

NWA - Rhodes, Zybsko, Koloff, Ron Garvin, Skyscrapers, Tully Blanchard, Varsity Club, Doom, Road Warrors (Iron Men Version), York Foundation, Clash of the Champions, Starrcade 1987, Havoc 89, Superbrawl 1, Starrcade 88

• Like 1

On 4.1.2018 at 12:47 AM, Red Rooster said:

Exactly, if you dont like the caws we choose then you can replace them with others. You would have to render them and add trons yourself though

Hum, ok :-)

May i ask how rendering works? ;-)

4 minutes ago, dagame said:

Im not sure, its not my department so Ive never attempted it. I know you need a tool of some kind which @stlpowercat has, he might be able to shed more light on the subject

On 2018-01-03 at 11:01 PM, XIII XHP said:

Yo I have a bunch of accurate CAWS that I'm going to render after this big show I'm doing on the 19th.  Got a bunch of trons & themes to add as well.  I will try to keep them all in one folder to upload at once.

By that time it will be to late and we will probably be done. Everything need to come in at the beginning of next week max

18 hours ago, dagame said:

There are tutorials for adding renders to CAWS.

However the problem you may find is that the best tool for adding renders to CAWs is no longer available. Along with a lot of nice things on this forum...the constant bitching and complaining by some caused the creator of the tool to pull it from the board. Out of respect for the creator, the tool is not likely to be shared. The best you can hope for is to find someone with the tool and see if they might be able to inject the renders for you.

I believe Hacker-T's tool allows you to add renders, it's probably still available but it is not a free tool.

I followed what was said and finally got the legends game to load on my xbox, the problem I had though was I only got the top two lines of modded wrestlers, but it was showing the names of the wwe 2k14 wrestlers and the other lines underneath were locked. I did not got many of the other created wrestlers and there names were not displayed so I deleted everything and am going to try again, God willing this will finally work, I will keep the hope alive! Atleast I know any major set backs should be handled now, thankyou everyone. Oh my arc file still has the winzip icon by it in the download section, but not my def file that one has the paper showing it is open, I am wondering if that is a problem? The arc file does show the 188kb, but I am just wondering if anything went wrong with that that may have affected the game, it should be fine I believe?

2 hours ago, RetroG. said:

I followed what was said and finally got the legends game to load on my xbox, the problem I had though was I only got the top two lines of modded wrestlers, but it was showing the names of the wwe 2k14 wrestlers and the other lines underneath were locked. I did not got many of the other created wrestlers and there names were not displayed so I deleted everything and am going to try again, God willing this will finally work, I will keep the hope alive! Atleast I know any major set backs should be handled now, thankyou everyone. Oh my arc file still has the winzip icon by it in the download section, but not my def file that one has the paper showing it is open, I am wondering if that is a problem? The arc file does show the 188kb, but I am just wondering if anything went wrong with that that may have affected the game, it should be fine I believe?

Holy shit man you're really bad at this. :p

If the game is showing the original names of the 2k14 wrestlers then you havent installed the DLC correctly. 

If the game has locked wrestlers on the main menu then you havent installed the save correctly.

You arc has a winzip icon because at some point you have told your computer to open it with winzip and that is now set as the default program for opening .arc files, it doesnt really matter what icon it shows though so dont worry about that.

• Haha 1

You are quite right I am pretty bad at this still no luck cause I am quite new to this stuff, but on the bright side it forces me to learn more about mods and such so I look at the challenge as very worth it. For the save and the dlc I went into the content part of the root menu and into where my profile id is and made the 5454 folder to copy in the 01 and 02 folders, I know the folders have more 0's before the 1 and 2, but I say it like that to shorten what I'm referring to. Is there more to me placing these folders then what I did in the 5454 folder or do I also need to place the save and dlc folder itself in my id folder itself?

You are quite right I am pretty bad at this still no luck cause I am quite new to this stuff, but on the bright side it forces me to learn more about mods and such so I look at the challenge as very worth it. For the save and the dlc I went into the content part of the root menu and into where my profile id is and made the 5454 folder to copy in the 01 and 02 folders, I know the folders have more 0's before the 1 and 2, but I say it like that to shorten what I'm referring to. Is there more to me placing these folders then what I did in the 5454 folder or do I also need to place the save and dlc folder itself in my id folder itself?

I admire your persistence, everybody had to start somewhere and thats the only way to learn.

no just the 01 and 02 folders inside the 545408B2 folder inside your Profile ID folder. 

Someone else who was having issues mentioned that changing their console ID and Device ID in Horizon worked for them. (Im not sure why, all Ive ever done is changed the Profile ID and its fine)

Easiest way to get your Console ID and Device ID is grab a save from another game thats in your Profile folder and drag it into Horizon, drag the Wrestling Legends Save into Horizon, copy and paste the IDs from your save into the Wrestling Legends Save and Resign/rehash it.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

I have deleted and downloaded the whole wrestling legends 1.0 file so many times now that I pretty much know the whole process of how to load everything; however still not working for me. The problem I get now is the xbox shows the error message of corrupt/ unreadable disc when I try to start the game; funny thing is that the wwe 2k14 game I downloaded it plays when I default start it without it's disc, so to me it can not be the disc drive. I youtube some videos and tried some of the things they recommended like turn off the machine take out my usb where the wrestling legends game folder is placed, unplug my controller wait a some minutes then restart everything did not work. I tried to delete the cache junk no success? I am sure one of you would have a better idea about this issue, until then I will keep trying til I get this thing working! 

Oh I am sure it should not matter, but does it make much of a difference if the wwe 2k14 was already downloaded on the xbox before or after or even at all since this is an entire overhaul of that game according to what I believe I heard from you guys?

Thats why you are getting all these problems ! Legends is reading those wwe14 files. Replace all of the wwe14 files with the one from legend. 

Edited by bugsyboy

I have deleted and downloaded the whole wrestling legends 1.0 file so many times now that I pretty much know the whole process of how to load everything; however still not working for me. The problem I get now is the xbox shows the error message of corrupt/ unreadable disc when I try to start the game; funny thing is that the wwe 2k14 game I downloaded it plays when I default start it without it's disc, so to me it can not be the disc drive. I youtube some videos and tried some of the things they recommended like turn off the machine take out my usb where the wrestling legends game folder is placed, unplug my controller wait a some minutes then restart everything did not work. I tried to delete the cache junk no success? I am sure one of you would have a better idea about this issue, until then I will keep trying til I get this thing working! 

Oh I am sure it should not matter, but does it make much of a difference if the wwe 2k14 was already downloaded on the xbox before or after or even at all since this is an entire overhaul of that game according to what I believe I heard from you guys?

Did you copy the arc and ef into the Wrestling Legends folder?

Unreadable disk error has nothing to do with a physical disk, it normally means some files are missing that the game thinks should be there.

13 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Thats why you are getting all these problems ! Legends is reading those wwe14 files. Replace all of the wwe14 files with the one from legend. 

Should I completely take the wwe 2k14 download off of my xbox and try to download the legends game that way?

10 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Did you copy the arc and ef into the Wrestling Legends folder?

Unreadable disk error has nothing to do with a physical disk, it normally means some files are missing that the game thinks should be there.

Yes every time I re-download the game I follow each step to the letter as best that I know, I know I am doing something wrong as the game would be working already. I make sure I put the arc and def files in I even check the folders. The two arc and def files originally in the folder have 3x4 by them then I load in the two arc 188 bytes and def 8 bytes files you also sent to the email after unzipping them?