Red Rooster

Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

PaulSmackage

Would appreciate the link, seeing this led basically pushed me over the edge to get a JTAG 360 

SwitchedHazuki

Hey Guys! 

Everything works fine for me until the first entrance comes up, the theme plays, the titantron is shown and then i get a System message that says Fatal Error and i get kicked back to the freestyle dash... 

A bit weird, it loads just fine, all modded wrestlers are in it, i can Go through all menues, it only crashes once the entrance begins after about 5 seconds. 

Testet it with various Wrestlers, Arenas and Matchtypes... 

Red Rooster

I dont know what to tell ya bro, its worked for everyone else so Im guessing you have either missed a step in the install process or some of the files didnt download correctly.

If you are using uTorrent to download, click the "Force Recheck" button to get it to check all the files are intact.

Failing that, go back though the install guide and check you have done everything as instructed.

• Thanks 1

SwitchedHazuki

Yeah i am pretty sure it is the torrent that misses something, 30 years Mode blackscreens on me once i pick a match, also i will get a black screen if i choose wrestlers from the Main roster, only wrestlers from the custom and downloaded section do work until what i found out the commentary should start, thats the point where it fatal errors all the time, fink is announcing and when the commentators should start to talk it crashes... 

I am going to re download the whole torrent again to be sure once it gets seeded again 

Red Rooster

30 years mode isnt supposed to work, we removed the files from the game to make room for more wrestlers.

• Thanks 1

DomSQ

RR,

Simply amazing work on this, it’s outstanding, I’ve sent you a pm in the hope of getting a copy, hugely appreciated if you can advise on how I’d obtain a DL of it. Been a dream of mine to have a mod like this.

All the best.

SwitchedHazuki

Could some guys please help out seeding the file? 

Right now there is no one. 

Thanks in advance 😉 💪

Red Rooster
42 minutes ago, SwitchedHazuki said:

Could some guys please help out seeding the file? 

Right now there is no one. 

Thanks in advance 😉 💪

Are you using the new link I sent?

SwitchedHazuki
4 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Are you using the new link I sent?

My Bad 😅 Thanks! 

chetan

i havent received my game file to my email after the donation ? what am i suppose to do? 

Red Rooster

@chetan I have PMed you

Njquestcat

Hi Red Rooster, I pm’d you regarding my interest in the mod 

Red Rooster

Horizon link in OP fixed 

ZEROINFECT

Hey there! I literally learned how to RGH consoles over the last week just so I can play this mod!!! Would much appreciate a link to the torrent, this looks amazing!!!

Will also seed.

PaulSmackage

Random one but does anyone happen to have an update where Dean Malenko weight class is a Cruiserweight? 

Red Rooster
3 hours ago, PaulSmackage said:

Random one but does anyone happen to have an update where Dean Malenko weight class is a Cruiserweight? 

Im working on an update, I'll add it to the list.

• Too Sweet 1

XIII XHP
On 2/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, Red Rooster said:

Im working on an update, I'll add it to the list.

Can you change some of the in-game themes as well??  For instance, Hollywood Hogan's entrance won't let you select custom music & his Jimmy Hendrix theme has a long intro.  I have the theme where it has the nWo quotes & goes better with the in-game entrance.  I have a bunch of the CAWs I fixed, too.  I can send pictures in the next couple days.

• Like 1

Red Rooster
On 2/15/2020 at 4:01 AM, XIII XHP said:

Can you change some of the in-game themes as well??  For instance, Hollywood Hogan's entrance won't let you select custom music & his Jimmy Hendrix theme has a long intro.  I have the theme where it has the nWo quotes & goes better with the in-game entrance.  I have a bunch of the CAWs I fixed, too.  I can send pictures in the next couple days.

Why cant you choose a custom theme for Hogan?

XIII XHP
On 2/17/2020 at 4:40 PM, Red Rooster said:

Why cant you choose a custom theme for Hogan?

If I do, it doesn't play in-game.  I don't know why it does that.  There are a couple other themes I have longer versions of that I think everyone would appreciate as well, like the Monday Night Raw original theme looped instead of the tv edit that goes straight into the sirens.