Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

13 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

It’s possible, so your first 50 caws would be tag team partners. Set up your teams then add the other caws after. Only problem is you wouldn’t be able to edit teams without deleting caws first. This is all hypothetical, but it might work.

Another possibility is Lou Albano. It seems this caw is responsible for the problems.

On 2/25/2018 at 1:27 PM, dagame said:

Btw, any chance of changin winning animation of Made in the USA Lex Luger. Looks a bit weird seeing Lex Luger performing a Riskishi dance.

Ok I was bored so I decided to fix this after all. Here is the Winning05.pac with the correct animation for USA Luger.

https://mega.nz/#!ogk01RCa!gOXFvbSM73-I6EzkNkzd_YZJFiBes9J8eCBFBRuskeU

Also in testing it I noticed USA Lugers moveset is not correct (it seems to have Benoits moveset for some reason. To fix it just copy the moveset from Luger of the main menu over the top of the DLC USA Luger and save.

• Like 1

Hey Rooster. Thanks a lot!

On 26.2.2018 at 12:30 AM, dagame said:

Another possibility is Lou Albano. It seems this caw is responsible for the problems.

Its Lou Albano. Everything works fine without insalling Lou Albano.

On 2/19/2018 at 2:27 PM, stlpowercat said:

Here is the link for remaining 50 CAWs for Legends.

https://mega.nz/#!g0cGEKqQ!_9ataj-FfzQfRgA6anal1veKcx4AzdSVUrvTYMuHKvI

Within the link you will find the following:

- CAW INFO files - these are the files you will need to inject into your save file using X-Packer.

- CAS files - these are the actual CAWs that need to be resigned to your Profile ID and Console ID using Horizon or LeFluffie.

- Bik2 files - these are trons for the new CAWs. Just copy them to your titantron folder in your Legends Game. If you edit the CAW entrances, you will need to reassign the tron value in X-Packer.

-MP3 files - for some reason my cd drive will not recognize audio discs. There are few themes missing from the current Mindex. To add them, you will need to burn an AUDIO CD using these MP3 files then rip them to your XBOX.

Inside the CAW INFO and CAS File folders you will see three subfolders. IN GAME, NEW, and REPLACE. IN GAME = CAWS already in the game as issued with Version 1.1 of Legends. NEW = 50 new CAWS that you need to inject/resign. REPLACE = This is Renegades CAW. I noticed that the previous version's entrance attire did not match his ring attire.

Instructions are included in the link. But if they are confusing, I recommend reviewing these threads:

I may have a few updated mods and arenas to release in the near future. But otherwise, this completes my work on Legends. Enjoy!!!!

I do hope you or who ever else does decide to make some new arenas down the line, if you do can you make an accurate looking old boston garden and maple leaf gardens and maybe an atlanta omni and cow palace and what ever other arena just some of  the legendary old school arenas as a suggestion. Obviously you do not have to, but if you or anyone else decides to it would be greatly appreciated. Did you guys make a wwf prime time arena because I don't see one in the mod even in the extra arena pack although I did see the banner in your ultimate warrior promo video? I know that video was from awhile ago.

7 minutes ago, RetroG. said:

I do hope you or who ever else does decide to make some new arenas down the line, if you do can you make an accurate looking old boston garden and maple leaf gardens and maybe an atlanta omni and cow palace and what ever other arena just some of  the legendary old school arenas as a suggestion. Obviously you do not have to, but if you or anyone else decides to it would be greatly appreciated. Did you guys make a wwf prime time arena because I don't see one in the mod even in the extra arena pack although I did see the banner in your ultimate warrior promo video? I know that video was from awhile ago.

We removed it, the thing with Arenas is there are only so many slots available in the game and sure you can swap arenas in and out but then you also have to make Matchup screens, ppv animations, nameplates etc otherwise it just looks shite.

If you want those arenas, your best bet is to learn how to make them yourself otherwise I imagine you will be waiting a long time (probably forever)

Edited by Red Rooster

2 more things. 

In Universe Mode, autmatically booked tag team matches still load forever. Ok, not forever. Let me say about more than 3 Minutes. This wasn´t fixable?

The names and displays of champions other then wcw and wwf are wrong. For example the nwa us champ is the wwf us champ. And the nwa tv champ is the nwa champ.

Any chance of getting this fixed by myself?

5 hours ago, dagame said:

2 more things. 

In Universe Mode, autmatically booked tag team matches still load forever. Ok, not forever. Let me say about more than 3 Minutes. This wasn´t fixable?

Nope, its a problem present in the original 2k14, nothing we can do about it.

5 hours ago, dagame said:

The names and displays of champions other then wcw and wwf are wrong. For example the nwa us champ is the wwf us champ. And the nwa tv champ is the nwa champ.

Any chance of getting this fixed by myself?

Can you post a pic of this, Im not sure where you mean?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MatMania said:

I wanted to move some attires around, could you please tell me where Scott Halls attires are located, I can't find the pac?

In ch470.pac with Arn Anderson 

Edited by Red Rooster

Got it. I am troubleshooting many different angles at this point. Would you guys recommend using PUR3/RAF3X tool for injection for Legends or stick to X-Packer method? I am trying to inject CAWs not give to us by you guys.

I was never able to get more than 2 CAWS injected successfully at a time using Pur3's tool. However, I was told it's not the injection that's the problem...it's the rehash and resign portion that gets screwed up. @Dbo2700 was able to inject 100 CAWS in one swoop with Pur3's tool then rehash using a BrienJ editor.

• Yes! 1

9 minutes ago, stlpowercat said:

I was never able to get more than 2 CAWS injected successfully at a time using Pur3's tool. However, I was told it's not the injection that's the problem...it's the rehash and resign portion that gets screwed up. @Dbo2700 was able to inject 100 CAWS in one swoop with Pur3's tool then rehash using a BrienJ editor.

This is true. 

Do everything you need with Pur3's tool (inject 100 or less) then just resign the entire thing with Briens's tool. 100% works. I have never had a problem unless a CAW was corrupted.

Edited by Dbo2700

So I just got home and I was able to log into BreinJ's tool! Turns out 360Haven had IP issues for a week. I guess an Admin got my account working again so I can use. Geeez, saved the day. Now I have been to load 10 CAWs with no issues. 

• Yes! 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2018 at 10:58 AM, bugsyboy said:

The only restriction was not more than 50 caws but i think thats ok now. But no slots are restricted if thats what your asking. You probably did a mistake 

Has anyone tried adding more than the 50 CAWs to Wrestling Legends? Just wondering what the max we can do as I don't want to screw anything up.

37 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Im pretty sure STLPowerCat has 100 caws in his game

Nice!

To add new CAWs from other saves, I am guessing we just rehash and resign each .cas file in Horizon with our profile ID, like we did for the 50 CAWs in Legends 1.1, and then FTP them over in the correct folder?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have bg.pac files for Attitude Era arenas not included in the Legends alt arenas folder? Here is a list of arenas from WWE 13 not included in Legends:

Royal Rumble 98-99
KOTR 98
Summerslam 97-98
Survivor Series 97 [98 in Legends I think]

One Night Only 97
Badd Blood 97
Breakdown 98
Judgment Day 98
Rock Bottom 98
St. Valentine's Day Massacre 99
Sunday Night Heat 98

Or has anyone tried injecting these WWE 13 arenas into WWE 2K14?