Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

Really? Works fine in my game.

Are you using the arc and def that came with the torrent? You dont need to use the ones I emailed to you with version 1.0 they will cause all sorts of crashes in this version

4 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Really? Works fine in my game.

Are you using the arc and def that came with the torrent? You dont need to use the ones I emailed to you with version 1.0 they will cause all sorts of crashes in this version

Specially Hollywood Hogan as he was updated in this version with new attires

can anybody please seed..? I am stuck at 80 percent.

2018_02_07_114740.png

also, I downloaded ver 1.0 before. should I copy 1.1 over 1.0? Or delete 1.0 totally and replace with 1.1?

Edited by GreenArcher

9 minutes ago, GreenArcher said:

can anybody please seed..? I am stuck at 80 percent.

2018_02_07_114740.png

also, I downloaded ver 1.0 before. should I copy 1.1 over 1.0? Or delete 1.0 totally and replace with 1.1?

Delete and replace yes

Question for those modders here. I still can’t get the game to load. I’ve tried multiple things. I’m using the 1.1 version and folder setup as instructed. Followed install instructions to the letter.  Keep getting the “game couldn’t start error, please redownload the game”. My question is could it be one of the following:

1) the hard drive?  I’ve read about certain games not booting from non Microsoft hard drives.

2) Xbox 360 system firmware not on the latest update?

3) not able to connect to Live causing the game to not load? Doesn’t seem like that would be it as most jtag consoles are offline only 

4) jtag hard drive folder structure not setup correctly? Purchased it online so no idea if the structure is correct. are there sites where I could research why a correct setup jtag hard drive looks like?

5) Could I have purchased a bad jtag?  Wondering if it’s a dud.

Just looking for thoughts. Many Thanks. 

Edited by moochoman
Added content.

3 hours ago, moochoman said:

Question for those modders here. I still can’t get the game to load. I’ve tried multiple things. I’m using the 1.1 version and folder setup as instructed. Followed install instructions to the letter.  Keep getting the “game couldn’t start error, please redownload the game”. My question is could it be one of the following:

1) the hard drive?  I’ve read about certain games not booting from non Microsoft hard drives.

2) Xbox 360 system firmware not on the latest update?

3) not able to connect to Live causing the game to not load? Doesn’t seem like that would be it as most jtag consoles are offline only 

4) jtag hard drive folder structure not setup correctly? Purchased it online so no idea if the structure is correct. are there sites where I could research why a correct setup jtag hard drive looks like?

5) Could I have purchased a bad jtag?  Wondering if it’s a dud.

Just looking for thoughts. Many Thanks. 

1) Mine is installed on a non Microsoft HDD so thats not the problem.

2) I havent updated my 360 firmware or dashboard in ages but I know there is a certain dashboard version that you need to have (or newer) to play 2k14 so if yours is really old that could be the problem.

3) Nope, not being able to connect to Live is fine

4) Are you using Freestyle Dash to load the game? I use FreeStyleDash 3 on mine. If you are using FSD3 then go to settings and check the paths that are set for where the dash looks for games etc.

5) Possibly but I doubt it, if you are able to load to FreeStyleDash then you should be ok

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Thanks Red. This one is a challenge for me as I know the game is great and I’m stubborn when I can’t get things to work. Yes I’m running freestyle dash 3 and it loads fine. Going to try a few other things like using an external USB, updating the console software, resigning the console info on the save and not just the profile ID. Running horizon as admin, Etc. 

Here is the link for remaining 50 CAWs for Legends.

https://mega.nz/#!g0cGEKqQ!_9ataj-FfzQfRgA6anal1veKcx4AzdSVUrvTYMuHKvI

Within the link you will find the following:

- CAW INFO files - these are the files you will need to inject into your save file using X-Packer.

- CAS files - these are the actual CAWs that need to be resigned to your Profile ID and Console ID using Horizon or LeFluffie.

- Bik2 files - these are trons for the new CAWs. Just copy them to your titantron folder in your Legends Game. If you edit the CAW entrances, you will need to reassign the tron value in X-Packer.

-MP3 files - for some reason my cd drive will not recognize audio discs. There are few themes missing from the current Mindex. To add them, you will need to burn an AUDIO CD using these MP3 files then rip them to your XBOX.

Inside the CAW INFO and CAS File folders you will see three subfolders. IN GAME, NEW, and REPLACE. IN GAME = CAWS already in the game as issued with Version 1.1 of Legends. NEW = 50 new CAWS that you need to inject/resign. REPLACE = This is Renegades CAW. I noticed that the previous version's entrance attire did not match his ring attire.

Instructions are included in the link. But if they are confusing, I recommend reviewing these threads:

I may have a few updated mods and arenas to release in the near future. But otherwise, this completes my work on Legends. Enjoy!!!!

Edited by stlpowercat
  • Like 2

Ok, i need help  :-)

Ive done all right. Additional CAW work as they should. But now, when i want to create a new tag team, box crashes. Makes no big sense how having a few more great tag teams, but cant create them :-(

Any Ideas?

Interesting. Has anyone tried creating additional teams prior to injecting the other CAWS? I tried adding a new team, but the game does crash when I select "Add Member". This also happens when I try to edit an existing team. It happens when editing Universe Teams too. I have 100 CAWS in game.

I may reinstall the 1.1 save file and see if it has the same issues.

Ok, I reinstalled the save that came with Legends 1.1 and there are no issues with adding or editing teams.

So either it's a glitch with having too many CAWS. Or X-Packer does something to the save when adding the additional 50. We used X-Packer to inject the first 50, so I'm thinking that might not be the issue.

3 hours ago, dagame said:

Btw, any chance of changin winning animation of Made in the USA Lex Luger. Looks a bit weird seeing Lex Luger performing a Riskishi dance.

Weird it should be the Luger Winning animation. If you want to change it, go for it. You just need to inject the 2 files for Luger into both 128 slots in Winning05.pac

I dont even have Xpacker installed anymore Im retired.

Edited by Red Rooster

It’s possible, so your first 50 caws would be tag team partners. Set up your teams then add the other caws after. Only problem is you wouldn’t be able to edit teams without deleting caws first. This is all hypothetical, but it might work.