Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

I did as you suggested and went to my console settings to check and make sure it was at english and it was. Just to be sure I set it to another language and then reset it to english and I made sure the region was in my country canada. Not sure why all the issues just to play, but must keep trying atleast I get to play somewhat. If anyone has any other ideas please do tell?

You mentioned before that you had another version of WWE2K14 on your console. Do you still have a save file and DLC from that version? If so, you should try deleting it. Legends may be loading it and not the Legends Save and DLC.

That's all I can think of. Seems like everybody has the install figured out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RetroG. said:

I did as you suggested and went to my console settings to check and make sure it was at english and it was. Just to be sure I set it to another language and then reset it to english and I made sure the region was in my country canada. Not sure why all the issues just to play, but must keep trying atleast I get to play somewhat. If anyone has any other ideas please do tell?

Exactly what STL was saying, the game is loading a SaveData.dat that is not the Wrestling Legends one it is a new fresh 2k14 Save, that is why the bottom 2 rows of wrestlers are locked.

The game is also not loading the correct DLC because the names are wrong.

Find the save and DLC from 2k14 and delete them. 

On 21.12.2017 at 4:50 AM, Red Rooster said:

"The Model" Rick Martel, Mutoh and Norton pacs need updating in the arc, you can do it yourself if you have Xpacker, if not then you will need to wait for Update 1

As i now have a copy of xpacker, what have to be done to get these wrestlers fixed? Complicated? :-)

On 2018-01-04 at 3:35 PM, TheTerritories said:

NWA/WCW themes. Also included some PPV ones for the jukebox section of the game if you guys choose to use them. Thanks!

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3wnxy00e83/Themes.zip

NWA - Rhodes, Zybsko, Koloff, Ron Garvin, Skyscrapers, Tully Blanchard, Varsity Club, Doom, Road Warrors (Iron Men Version), York Foundation, Clash of the Champions, Starrcade 1987, Havoc 89, Superbrawl 1, Starrcade 88

I cant do nothing with those .wma themes. send them all in mp3 please

50 minutes ago, dagame said:

As i now have a copy of xpacker, what have to be done to get these wrestlers fixed? Complicated? :-)

The update is only a week or two away. But if you can't wait...

Open the chXXX.pac for each wrestler in X-Packer - XBOX360/PS3 pac. Then click on the Update Arc button. You will be prompted to find your plist360.arc file.

Martel is ch176.pac

Norton is ch465.pac

Mutoh is ch472.pac

copy your updated arc file back to your console.

Edited by stlpowercat

7 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

Open the chXXX.pac for each wrestler in X-Packer - XBOX360/PS3 pac. Then click on the Update Arc button. You will be prompted to find your plist360.arc file.

Ok. There i can click "Update" or "Update Arc Non Wrestler". In both cases i will be prompted to find .arc file. Is the plist360_4x3.arc file the correct one, or do i need the .arc file sended to me via email? Thanks for helping.

Edited by dagame

just "Update" ("Update Arc Non Wrestler" is for anything other than wrestler pac files). You want to select the arc file received in your email. Theplist360_4x3.arc is for non Hi-Def formats.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2018 at 8:11 PM, stlpowercat said:

You mentioned before that you had another version of WWE2K14 on your console. Do you still have a save file and DLC from that version? If so, you should try deleting it. Legends may be loading it and not the Legends Save and DLC.

That's all I can think of. Seems like everybody has the install figured out.

I deleted the 2k game as rooster said; however from what I gather you guys are saying that although I deleted the game in the system storage and cleared the cache from both the hard drive and usb, the save and dlc from the 2k download my still be on the system? Where would I go to find it, could it be in the 21 items pack loaded in the system storage when I load the mod? I will check tomorrow today want a little break from the game? 

How about this version of summerslam theme for the wrestlinglegends game

And how about this version of the wrestlemania theme to be added

How about this theme

How about this one

What about inserting this theme

Just some suggestions hopefully it can help make the game better if you guys choose. Can just convert these youtube videos to mp3 if needed

We have most of these themes in the game already. Im pretty happy how it sound right now. When i ask to be sent themes, i ment for the wrestlers. Thats in the xbox playlists. Sound for the game is in the soundpacks , this is STL departement. 

If your Legend game is loading the WWE14 dlcs you should just replace them with the legends dlcs in that folder

On 10.1.2018 at 5:25 PM, stlpowercat said:

There are reports of any CAW 51 and above causing the game to crash. WWE2K14 was the first game to go from 50 to 100 CAWS and I don't think 2K worked out all the bugs. We are be cautionary and only providing 50. One less glitch we have to fix down the road. That being said, we have another 50 CAW that will be distributed in a separate folder. The end user will have to inject those into their game.

Will you also release a small guide how to inject caws with Xpacker? :-)

2 hours ago, dagame said:

Will you also release a small guide how to inject caws with Xpacker? :-)

There is already a tutorial on this.

The only problem I have with X-Packer's method, is that you need the savedata.dat file along with the CAS files you are wanting to inject. Basically you are extracting a CAW from one save and injecting into another save. There are other tools that allow you to inject individual CAS files without having the associated save.

You will be able to use the X-Packer method for the Legends CAWs. But if you are wanting to add someone that we haven't provided....it might be tough.

Once the Update is complete we will release the 50 CAW roster and a list of the 50 extra CAS files.

14 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

We have most of these themes in the game already. Im pretty happy how it sound right now. When i ask to be sent themes, i ment for the wrestlers. Thats in the xbox playlists. Sound for the game is in the soundpacks , this is STL departement. 

If your Legend game is loading the WWE14 dlcs you should just replace them with the legends dlcs in that folder

I am trying to look for the old 2k14 saves and dlc folders, but I am not exactly sure where to find them, I checked in the freestyle dash first, checked in the file manager and the other part the root content and my usb. I checked on the xbox main dashboard I looked in systems, storage and I see pretty much these https://ibb.co/jVStuw  https://ibb.co/j03oSG  https://ibb.co/ntHnMb  https://ibb.co/fyKdSG.

I figure these files are from your saves and download content, The only other thing I still see referring to the 2k game is in the achievements  https://ibb.co/gMXjsR.

I tried to delete this; however there was no option for me to, it only allowed me to select a button or go back b button or y button which was to see info on your selection? Any ideas since you guys know more about these things?

1 hour ago, bugsyboy said:

Do you have freestyle dash ? 

Yes I have freestyle dash, how would I go about fixing this saves and dlc problem, I went through looking for the 2k saves and dlc folder to delete them I could not find them. I ended up deleting my original profile and creating a new one hoping that that would solve that problem, but I still get the same dlc and saves issue, would really like to fix this, but I am a novice compared to you guys doing this stuff much longer.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:29 PM, RetroG. said:

Exactly what STL was saying, the game is loading a SaveData.dat that is not the Wrestling Legends one it is a new fresh 2k14 Save, that is why the bottom 2 rows of wrestlers are locked.

The game is also not loading the correct DLC because the names are wrong.

Find the save and DLC from 2k14 and delete them. 

Theres not much else we can do to help you, in freestyle dash or Flash FXP check the 00000000 folder for any 545408B2 folder and remove it, go to your Profile folder and delete everything in the 545408B2 folder. Copy the 01 folder and the 02 folder with the resigned save files back into the 545408B2 folder and thats it, if your Xbox has another 2k14 save on it somewhere you will have to find it.

I finally got my download content to work all the wrestlers are there; however I noticed that when I pick akeem the african dream with slick as manager against jerico at in your house his entrance music did not play and when I picked the nasty boys vs rooster and virgil the nasty boys and rooster's entrance music did not play only virgils, is this a glitch problem you guys know about or did I do something wrong with the midex folder. I made sure to put it in the root folder where the other things are like freestlye dash listing and other things as in the instructions?

I played with demolition at in your house then monday night raw to test and their entrance music did not paly, the fink did announce their names though so all is not bad, but about their entrance song which was one of my favourite things about demolition?

51 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

You have to put the mindex where the original is

I am not sure if I had an original mindex folder in my system, what happens if there was not one previous? I need to check later to be sure, but I don't recall seeing any other than what I just put in?

Did you not read Bugsy's comments? You need to copy the Mindex folder onto your console. If you have an existing Mindex folder, you will need to replace it. All the custom themes are in the Mindex. Only in game themes are in the soundpack.

Have you ever saved music to your xbox? If not, then you probably don't have a mindex. In that case, just copy over the one provided onto your hard drive.

6 hours ago, RetroG. said:

I played with demolition at in your house then monday night raw to test and their entrance music did not paly, the fink did announce their names though so all is not bad, but about their entrance song which was one of my favourite things about demolition?

I am not sure if I had an original mindex folder in my system, what happens if there was not one previous? I need to check later to be sure, but I don't recall seeing any other than what I just put in?

Nevermind

Edited by Red Rooster

20 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

Once the Update is complete we will release the 50 CAW roster and a list of the 50 extra CAS files.

Ok, does it mean, you will release an additonal save file with the extra CAS in it, to inject them with the xpacker method?