Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, xflbret said:

So, is this over? I pinged Red Rooster about obtaining the game but haven't heard back. How can I get this?

How/where did you ping me? I respond to all Facebook and Discord DMs, message me on Discord Red Rooster#9738

3 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

How/where did you ping me? I respond to all Facebook and Discord DMs, message me on Discord Red Rooster#9738

Red, hi! Using this post to ask you where i find the nameplates and headers oc wwe 13 and 2k16 arenas? In 2k14 are in evtmov2 but this file doesnt exist on wwe 13 and in 2k16 are hundred of files in evt folder, helpme please bro

1 hour ago, Deadite988 said:

Red, hi! Using this post to ask you where i find the nameplates and headers oc wwe 13 and 2k16 arenas? In 2k14 are in evtmov2 but this file doesnt exist on wwe 13 and in 2k16 are hundred of files in evt folder, helpme please bro

Dont use this thread to ask questions that arent related to Wrestling Legends

On 7/26/2021 at 4:28 PM, Red Rooster said:

PM on this forum

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, leoarkham74 said:

can it be installed via usb instead of ftp or is ftp necessary?

It should be possible via USB but its 23gb so you will need a large USB stick and you will have to figure out the method yourself because I dont do USB transfers to my Xbox

• Like 1

5 hours ago, leoarkham74 said:

can it be installed via usb instead of ftp or is ftp necessary?

Check out this guy's tutorials. He does a great job explaining things regarding Jtag/RGH Xboxs. Pretty sure one of these videos from the playlist will help you with the USB install. 

• Like 2

I am a newbie here. This type of mod is what I have always dreamed about as I grew up on retro wrestling. Can anyone point me to where I can buy a reliable modded 360 so that I can have this mod as I know there are alot of scammers online. Ever since wwe 2k14 came out, THE WRESTLING LEGENDS MOD IS WHAT I ALWAYS HOPED IT COULD BE. I'm so surprised I'm now just finding out about this mod in 2021 as I have not played my game in years. With this mod I will now play it all the time. Any advice or insight would be great. The again for you guys work and attention to detail on this. I CANT WAIT

• Like 1

3 hours ago, suirad said:

I am a newbie here. This type of mod is what I have always dreamed about as I grew up on retro wrestling. Can anyone point me to where I can buy a reliable modded 360 so that I can have this mod as I know there are alot of scammers online. Ever since wwe 2k14 came out, THE WRESTLING LEGENDS MOD IS WHAT I ALWAYS HOPED IT COULD BE. I'm so surprised I'm now just finding out about this mod in 2021 as I have not played my game in years. With this mod I will now play it all the time. Any advice or insight would be great. The again for you guys work and attention to detail on this. I CANT WAIT

Your best bet is probably Ebay. Find a seller with a good rating and one that accepts returns. Purchase through PayPal and you should be fine. Expect to spend $150 or so. You can play tons of games on it plus old school emulators (nintnedo, sega, etc.). But even if Wrestling Legends was the only game you ended up playing on it, it would still be worth it. Best wrestling game EVER.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

Your best bet is probably Ebay. Find a seller with a good rating and one that accepts returns. Purchase through PayPal and you should be fine. Expect to spend $150 or so. You can play tons of games on it plus old school emulators (nintnedo, sega, etc.). But even if Wrestling Legends was the only game you ended up playing on it, it would still be worth it. Best wrestling game EVER.

Thx alot bro I'm on it TODAY 👌

• Too Sweet 1

A problem was found that caused a crash with the Purple, Blue and WrestleMania 21 attires for Eddie Guererro WWF (thanks youngtakene), I have fixed it and you can download the fixed pac from the link at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 5/16/2020 at 11:02 PM, GRITZ 718 said:

Has anyone noticed a problem with one of Attitude Era The Rock's attires? His "red" attire... it's a Frankenstein take of his track suit from the 1999 Royal Rumble. It's very bizarre looking. I want to try to change it myself, but don't want to break or delete anything. I've also noticed some of his entrances are wrong. I remember in WWE2K14, different attires could have different entrances for the same character slot. I wonder if this is the cause. Again, something I'd like to tinker with, but too worried about fucking something up. This us the latest version. Anyone have any experience with this?

u fixed?

And speaking of Wrestling Legends, its possible someone share certain ch.pacs from Wrestlin Legends Game? I know,i know the elders will say " im feeling a bit upset of that guys only beg for ch pacs and doesnt aport nothing" and all they are right! But in the place i live i dont have internet enough to download 20 gb of game, my internet speed its so slow, and 20 gb are so much game for only 2 character, so i beg for Kurt Angle and Giant Gonzalez from Wrestling Legends, in change i upload Unmasked Kane from Smackdown Here Comes the Pain, wasnt be easy make him, but its something545408-B22005112206120550.jpg545408-B220051122061144490.jpg545408-B220051122072107893.jpg

Also i made many titantrons to share with the comunity, and many another costumes from smackdown hctp and Smackdown vs RAW 2006, so what did you say guys? I hope doesnt break any rule, if that mke me know and apologize.

Deadite988

• Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, suirad said:

I am stuck on step 4 of the installation. Any assistance would be appreciated. I have not created the 54508B2 folder yet as that is my next step that I'm on

Edit : Helping him via Discord

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 9/26/2021 at 9:37 PM, Red Rooster said:

No, I probably wont. Just dont use it would be my advice

It's probably a Superstar Threads attire issue.  I just moved recently & still haven't set any of my stuff up, but I will take a look into it & find out for sure.  I still have to get all those updated entrance videos around for Red Rooster that I wanted him to release as an update.  There's still so much life in this mod, I always just have trouble finding the time to put into making it better.  I want to release my CAW updates w/ renders & updated trons as one big thing.  Hopefully sooner than later...

• Like 1