Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

Hey whats up? im a rap artist i go by the name of Day Day. big wrestling and gaming fan. your mod looks so sick. i would love to use it and feature on my channel and of course shouting you out in the credits. Could you please send me the download?

4 hours ago, daydaymusic said:

Hey whats up? im a rap artist i go by the name of Day Day. big wrestling and gaming fan. your mod looks so sick. i would love to use it and feature on my channel and of course shouting you out in the credits. Could you please send me the download?

I sent you a PM

Hey are you still giving out the download link for the Wrestling Legends mod, because I'd like to have it

Also a quick question, I have both PS3 and Xbox 360 and I know it'll run on 360, but has anyone tried to get it to work on a PS3 with CFW?

7 minutes ago, iProChee said:

Hey are you still giving out the download link for the Wrestling Legends mod, because I'd like to have it

Also a quick question, I have both PS3 and Xbox 360 and I know it'll run on 360, but has anyone tried to get it to work on a PS3 with CFW?

It wont work with PS3 CFW

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a Xbox 360 Project. Hopefully you will consider porting this over to CFW PS3 one day. Thanks for your hard work and i enjoy watching videos of the Legend's game. 

8 hours ago, tpres_74 said:

I know this is a Xbox 360 Project. Hopefully you will consider porting this over to CFW PS3 one day. Thanks for your hard work and i enjoy watching videos of the Legend's game. 

It will never happen, it would be way too difficult/time consuming/impossible. If you want to play it you need to get a RGH Xbox 360 sorry dude.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 7:43 PM, Red Rooster said:

It will never happen, it would be way too difficult/time consuming/impossible. If you want to play it you need to get a RGH Xbox 360 sorry dude.

Such a worth it purchase. I purchased one of the fat RGH Xbox 360’s for like $60 on eBay bought a 60 gb HDD and this is the only game I have for it. 100% worth it 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

This looks sweet as, I just watched the roster reveal, would you be able to send me the download link as I have a RGH Xbox 360 and would love to play this (I noticed that you have R&R and Midnight Express in the game!)

14 minutes ago, Namine20~ said:

This looks sweet as, I just watched the roster reveal, would you be able to send me the download link as I have a RGH Xbox 360 and would love to play this (I noticed that you have R&R and Midnight Express in the game!)

I will PM you

Hello Red Rooster,

Hope you are well. I really am a big fan of the Wrestling Legends mod you have done. Just messaging you to ask is there a download link for this mod. I will very grateful if you allow me to download it. I currently run a Wrestling Games YouTube channel and would love to showcase the mod. 

Hello Red Rooster,

Just here to inform you(since PM's stopped working to you) that I have donated to the project and am looking forward to recieving the mod

Just downloaded it and amazed at how many themes there are...HOWEVER, I can't seem to get the "DLC" working even though I added them into the folder as stated in your tutorial @RedRooster, it just shows up in my homebrew section instead for some odd reason.

I've also noticed that when I pick a wrestler i.e. Kurt Angle or Hulk Hogan (wcw), it doesn't say that, it just says the name of the roster instead.

Any idea on why that's happening? I'll try and redo the install part again (I'm having trouble trying to keep my IP address from changing whilst transferring it via FlashFXP) and see if that's where I went wrong.

Edit: Okay, so moved the DLC into the DLC folder (it needs to go into where you have your DLC, NOT your profile as it won't "unlock" the extra wrestlers) and the "DLC" unlocked no problem, however still have the problem of not all the other wrestlers being unlocked as well as the "2k14" roster names still there (DLC is fine)

Edited by Namine20~

You have installed the DLC incorrectly, the names are saved in the 5th DLC file so if you dont have them in the correct place then the names will be read from the in game string file and be the same as the original 2k14 names.

Do step 4 & 5 again exactly as I stated in the guide and it will work. (the DLC 00000002 folder can also be installed in the Content/00000000/545408B2 folder but that will be global so that DLC will apply to every profile on your xbox, not just your profile)

Trust me the way its done in the guide is how its done

Edit : Also make sure you dont have the 2k14 original DLC on you Xbox otherwise the game will read those and Wrestling Legends will not work correctly.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

You have installed the DLC incorrectly, the names are saved in the 5th DLC file so if you dont have them in the correct place then the names will be read from the in game string file and be the same as the original 2k14 names.

Do step 4 & 5 again exactly as I stated in the guide and it will work. (the DLC 00000002 folder can also be installed in the Content/00000000/545408B2 folder but that will be global so that DLC will apply to every profile on your xbox, not just your profile)

Trust me the way its done in the guide is how its done

Edit : Also make sure you dont have the 2k14 original DLC on you Xbox otherwise the game will read those and Wrestling Legends will not work correctly.

I'll delete the 2K14 original DLC that's in my Homebrew folder and do it that way :)

Edit: Tried steps #4 and #5, and it still doesn't seem like it wants to come up with the actual names itself. So what I may do is delete it from the internal hard drive and redo the steps again via external hard drive when I get it.

Edited by Namine20~

Hey I saw your Wrestling Legends mod and i Was wondering if I can get the link to the mod? When you have time of course . Thanks and have a good day.

I'm actually quite surprised at how many theme songs there are like Rick Rude's "Simply Ravishing" theme (both V1 and V2 with V1 being from the WCW album on CD), Cactus Jack having "Back In Black" by AC/DC, Midnight Express having the WWE version of the Midnight Express "chase" theme song (wish I could change that to the actual Midnight Express version but it's fine!). 

I also changed up the belts on the rosters so it's no longer like how it is, it now looks like this - 
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship - "Ravishing" Rick Rude
WCW World Heavyweight Championship - "Nature Boy" Ric Flair
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship - Sting
WCW World Tag Team Championships - The Outsiders
WCW Cruiserweight Champion - Jushin "Thunder" Liger
WCW World Television Champion - "Stunning" Steve Austin
NWA World Tag Team Champions - Road Warriors
NWA United States Tag Team Champions - Midnight Express
ECW World Heavyweight Champion - Sabu
ECW World Television Champion - The Sandman
ECW World Tag Team Champions - Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck

WWF Champion - The Undertaker