Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys! 

Everything works fine for me until the first entrance comes up, the theme plays, the titantron is shown and then i get a System message that says Fatal Error and i get kicked back to the freestyle dash... 

A bit weird, it loads just fine, all modded wrestlers are in it, i can Go through all menues, it only crashes once the entrance begins after about 5 seconds. 

Testet it with various Wrestlers, Arenas and Matchtypes... 

I dont know what to tell ya bro, its worked for everyone else so Im guessing you have either missed a step in the install process or some of the files didnt download correctly.

If you are using uTorrent to download, click the "Force Recheck" button to get it to check all the files are intact.

Failing that, go back though the install guide and check you have done everything as instructed.

• Thanks 1

Yeah i am pretty sure it is the torrent that misses something, 30 years Mode blackscreens on me once i pick a match, also i will get a black screen if i choose wrestlers from the Main roster, only wrestlers from the custom and downloaded section do work until what i found out the commentary should start, thats the point where it fatal errors all the time, fink is announcing and when the commentators should start to talk it crashes... 

I am going to re download the whole torrent again to be sure once it gets seeded again 

RR,

Simply amazing work on this, it’s outstanding, I’ve sent you a pm in the hope of getting a copy, hugely appreciated if you can advise on how I’d obtain a DL of it. Been a dream of mine to have a mod like this.

All the best.

Hey there! I literally learned how to RGH consoles over the last week just so I can play this mod!!! Would much appreciate a link to the torrent, this looks amazing!!!

Will also seed.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, Red Rooster said:

Im working on an update, I'll add it to the list.

Can you change some of the in-game themes as well??  For instance, Hollywood Hogan's entrance won't let you select custom music & his Jimmy Hendrix theme has a long intro.  I have the theme where it has the nWo quotes & goes better with the in-game entrance.  I have a bunch of the CAWs I fixed, too.  I can send pictures in the next couple days.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 4:01 AM, XIII XHP said:

Can you change some of the in-game themes as well??  For instance, Hollywood Hogan's entrance won't let you select custom music & his Jimmy Hendrix theme has a long intro.  I have the theme where it has the nWo quotes & goes better with the in-game entrance.  I have a bunch of the CAWs I fixed, too.  I can send pictures in the next couple days.

Why cant you choose a custom theme for Hogan?

On 2/17/2020 at 4:40 PM, Red Rooster said:

Why cant you choose a custom theme for Hogan?

If I do, it doesn't play in-game.  I don't know why it does that.  There are a couple other themes I have longer versions of that I think everyone would appreciate as well, like the Monday Night Raw original theme looped instead of the tv edit that goes straight into the sirens.

• 2 weeks later...

You’re working on an update? You really are a hero amongst men. What’s gonna be in included in the update? And stupid question I know but with the update I’d have to do the installation over again correct?

On 2/29/2020 at 7:43 PM, Kushhaydn said:

You’re working on an update? You really are a hero amongst men. What’s gonna be in included in the update? And stupid question I know but with the update I’d have to do the installation over again correct?

Im working on importing moves from 2k15 again, I will add as many as I can that arent bugged.

There wont be any new wrestlers or arenas, mainly just bug fixes and tweaks to make things a bit better.

I have no ETA on release, Im going to take as much time as necessary to fix as much as possible and then test it thoroughly, Bugsy and I had no time to test the game at all before the release of v1.0 so a fair few issues existed. Im actually playing the game a lot with my girlfriend and watching Youtube videos made by @SwitchedHazukito find as many bugs and changes that need to be made.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1

On 3/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, Red Rooster said:

Im working on importing moves from 2k15 again, I will add as many as I can that arent bugged.

There wont be any new wrestlers or arenas, mainly just bug fixes and tweaks to make things a bit better.

I have no ETA on release, Im going to take as much time as necessary to fix as much as possible and then test it thoroughly, Bugsy and I had no time to test the game at all before the release of v1.0 so a fair few issues existed. Im actually playing the game a lot with my girlfriend and watching Youtube videos made by @SwitchedHazukito find as many bugs and changes that need to be made.

A couple things I thought the community would agree would be good

- Monday Nitro announce table is a Wrestlemania one during entrances & possibly in-game (I can't remember). I would just switch out all announce tables to the blank one or a retro one without any logos on top so they could work with all arenas.

- Hollywood Hogan can't use custom theme for some reason & his theme in-game has a long intro that doesn't fit well, whereas I have one without the intro & the nWo soundbytes that fits better.

- HBK's 2nd attire has the DX entrance pre-set, so I would make that a DX attire

- Bald Kane acts more like Masked Kane than the Masked Kane slot does.  Same with Undertaker & Retro Undertaker.  On my game, I just made bald Kane have all the masked attires & left Retro Kane as one attire with two sleeves so it's basically a Fake Kane at this point.

- Mankind's white shirt slot has a call name & the brown shirt attire's winning animation but the brown shirt attire slot doesn't, so I would switch them.

- Hugh Morris has a newer render that doesn't match attire whereas I have one cut out & ready to use that matches the attire

- Hardy Boyz have newer renders that don't match attires.  I have those ready to add as well but don't know how to.

- I would have added Ivory instead of Kharma / Awesome Kong but that's just me

These are all I could think of off the top of my head.  I fixed a bunch of CAW renders & tweaked a bunch as well to look more realistic.  I'll send you a Google Drive with a bunch of stuff.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

- Monday Nitro announce table is a Wrestlemania one during entrances & possibly in-game (I can't remember). I would just switch out all announce tables to the blank one or a retro one without any logos on top so they could work with all arenas.

I think its just during the entrance, I'll look into changing it but I cant remember where the files are so it might take some investigation 

- Hollywood Hogan can't use custom theme for some reason & his theme in-game has a long intro that doesn't fit well, whereas I have one without the intro & the nWo soundbytes that fits better.

I have already changed this in my game I think but I'll check again

- HBK's 2nd attire has the DX entrance pre-set, so I would make that a DX attire

Ill look into it

- Bald Kane acts more like Masked Kane than the Masked Kane slot does.  Same with Undertaker & Retro Undertaker.  On my game, I just made bald Kane have all the masked attires & left Retro Kane as one attire with two sleeves so it's basically a Fake Kane at this point.

Do you mean he does the sit up when on the ground? Im pretty sure I figured out how to make both slots do that

- Mankind's white shirt slot has a call name & the brown shirt attire's winning animation but the brown shirt attire slot doesn't, so I would switch them.

I can set the same winning animation to the brown slot easily

- Hugh Morris has a newer render that doesn't match attire whereas I have one cut out & ready to use that matches the attire

Ok send me the render

- Hardy Boyz have newer renders that don't match attires.  I have those ready to add as well but don't know how to.

Ok send me the render

- I would have added Ivory instead of Kharma / Awesome Kong but that's just me

I dont know who that is and I dont use females but send me the pac file and render if you have it

These are all I could think of off the top of my head.  I fixed a bunch of CAW renders & tweaked a bunch as well to look more realistic.  I'll send you a Google Drive with a bunch of stuff.

Ok cool

Just a warning some of the changes I will be making in v1.2 will be made in the Save so you will lose your save if you upgrade to v1.2, its unavoidable unfortunately.

One more thing for anyone who follows Wrestling Legends :

DONT BOTHER ASKING WHEN THE UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED,  IT WILL BE DONE WHEN ITS DONE AND READY WHEN IM HAPPY WITH IT!

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...