Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

4 hours ago, jbl328 said:

@Red Rooster, the link to the Horizon thing: https://mega.nz/#!MsFRQTpI!gA1ME7R2mvCPfRuTvxderXOiythBkSwpEP_okszjC14  - the file is not available anymore & I'm not sure which other program to use to rehash & resign stuff.

-   Flash FXP (or a similar ftp program) https://www.flashfxp.com/download   - Should I purchase the full version of this?

Im sure Horizon will still be available somewhere, you will just need to search for it.

You can use the free trial or you can find a full version for free somewhere *wink wink*

• Thanks 1

Bug to report - NWA & WCW Tag Team Championship causes crash whenever you try to select characters to be the owners of the belt. 

OK...edit. This is happening with all Tag belts within Universe Mode on the title selection screen. 

Edited by TheTerritories

Glad to see folks are still dropping in here. Quick question, I had the game running and playing. Was great. I took a break to work on installing other emulators. Was playing around with mupen360 to play n64 games. After booting into Xell to play those games, legends no longer works. Didn’t change anything with the install for Legends. It boots and gets stuck at the legends icon in the bottom right. 

Anyone know if booting into Xell via xelllaunch would change any settings/flash update etc anything on the consule to now prevent legends from loading?

Not that I know of, Ive never used Xell to boot anything so if it does effect anything with legends then Im unaware of it, only way ive every booted WL is from Freestyle Dash and from running the Xex directly through FSD. Sorry I cant shed any light on your issue.

Thanks Red. Yeah I boot legends from freestyle as well. I was just wondering since I booted into Xell to run the n64 emulator didn’t know if that did something to the core config on the box so that when I tried legends again it didn’t like it. 

On 8/23/2018 at 4:21 PM, Red Rooster said:

Hmmm Im fairly sure we fixed this issue. Are you on version 1.1?

Pretty sure I am. I remember downloading 1.1 and overwriting/adding the files from 1.0. 

If I need to just re-download 1.1 again, is it being seeded? 

34 minutes ago, TheTerritories said:

Pretty sure I am. I remember downloading 1.1 and overwriting/adding the files from 1.0. 

If I need to just re-download 1.1 again, is it being seeded? 

Yeah ill PM you the torrent

Writing to let you all know, that I belive that Lex Lugers' (Made in USA) characters' moveset is the one of Chris Benoit. Probably a mix up. At least on my end here. Can somebody else confirm this?

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Jeyson2205 said:

Enviar la versión de torrent 1.1 

reyjeison_2205@hotmail.com

ki te whai koe i tetahi pātai tuhi i te reo Ingarihi

Just in case you cant read Te Reo Maori it says "If you have a question, write it in English"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been addressed yet. I've noticed post-match replays/highlights are glitched. Any fix for this, is it just on my end, or do we just have to leave them off? 

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone... I am new to this thread.... I was curious if the Wrestling Legends Game is still available?  

I am very much of a newbie, so please be understanding of my questions...

I was able to figure out a few things about modding the WWE 2k14 game... 

I am assuming the Wrestling Legends game is WWE 2k14 with mods... is that correct?

I am interested in picking up the Wrestling Legends Game....

I didn't know if that was still available and plus the Ultimate Warriors Attires pack as well... Or if that is included as well.

I saw the beginning of the thread of how to instill it.... and what is needed.

I will donate for sure, just wanted to make sure that it is still available before I donated...

How do I get someone to PM me with the game and all of that??

How much do I need to donate to receive the game?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 10:50 PM, Red Rooster said:

Fix for USA Lugers wrong winning animation

https://mega.nz/#!ogk01RCa!gOXFvbSM73-I6EzkNkzd_YZJFiBes9J8eCBFBRuskeU

Copy ^^ Winning05.pac into the pac/evt folder of Wrestling Legends.

LINK not working anymore can this be reupload

Edited by SSJYOUNGJ21

4 hours ago, SSJYOUNGJ21 said:

LINK not working anymore can this be reupload

New link in OP

4 hours ago, Kushhaydn said:

Would also appreciate the link, seeing this mod has lit a fire to play 2k14 that cannot be extinguished 

PM sent