Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Ok thats weird, reboot your PC then try drag the files from the 00000001 folder on your desktop into Horizon again.

Ok, thank you, I solved it in part.
Now I get an error on the SaveData.dat file

index not included in the interval.
Required no negative value and less than the set size Parameter name: index

3 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Make sure the SaveData.Dat copied correctly, if it has a file size of 0 bytes then something went wrong, copy it again.

I downloaded the file 2 times.
the file is 7.75 mb

1 hour ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@bugsyboy hey dude, another little thing i found, when you choose Bulldog's Summerslam attire in this entrance he comes out with the red and yellow soviet union flag instead of the united kingdom one, I'll keep looking out for more as i play the game for you guys :)

Hes not even supposed to have any flag animation in his entrances

42 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

Hes not even supposed to have any flag animation in his entrances

Oh lol that's well weird then, as def had a flag in is entrance when i picked summerslam attire dude

20 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

And you do all this while your xbox is on and in freestyle dash right ?

I would say yes I do everything while my xbox is running in freestyle dash, Am I supposed to have it on or not have it on? Any suggestions? I notice I also get a message on my xbox telling me my usage of the freestyle ninja program is up and I have to purchase more time, does that have anything to do with it? Maybe it does not recognize because it is not allowing my full access to the program? The guy that built my mod xbox put that ninja program on there? I wouldn't believe it should have anything to do with the issue?

It's cool to see everyone pitching in with the playtesting and to have seen all the contributors on the title screen. Here's a game summary for anyone who wants to customize their game synopsis when using the custom covers provided. I replaced the publisher with SmackTalks instead of Yukes.

THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Relive some of the most iconic matches and greatest rivalries in wrestling history with WRESTLING LEGENDS – the most authentic and comprehensive legends game and roster to date. Relive classic feuds or rewrite history with cross-promotional dream matches featuring the biggest stars of the NWA, WCW, ECW, and WWF/E. Go for gold, create history of your own, and cement your place in the hall of the immortals by earning your way into the Hall of Fame. 

Think you’ve got what it takes to take down the greatest of all-time? Then here’s your chance to grab the brass ring and create your own legacy!

• Glorious 1

7 hours ago, Hitman1978 said:

I copied the files to another folder but the problem continues

It is because it is write protected.. On 000001 Folder , Right Click > Properties > Deselect Read Only & include all Files.. Once you have edited them Reverse that process to make them Read Only again. I struggled with this issue for awhile.. Caveated of course with "I think" as I have never touched Jtag before..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, kidsampson said:

It's cool to see everyone pitching in with the playtesting and to have seen all the contributors on the title screen. Here's a game summary for anyone who wants to customize their game synopsis when using the custom covers provided. I replaced the publisher with SmackTalks instead of Yukes.

THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Relive some of the most iconic matches and greatest rivalries in wrestling history with WRESTLING LEGENDS – the most authentic and comprehensive legends game and roster to date. Relive classic feuds or rewrite history with cross-promotional dream matches featuring the biggest stars of the NWA, WCW, ECW, and WWF/E. Go for gold, create history of your own, and cement your place in the hall of the immortals by earning your way into the Hall of Fame. 

Think you’ve got what it takes to take down the greatest of all-time? Then here’s your chance to grab the brass ring and create your own legacy!

Pretty cool man !!!  Yeah guys its great to see everyone pitching in. 

The game is amazing just a few glitches but definitely the best wrestling Roster ever. One thing that is a bummer the Million Dollar Man no longer has his winning move where he stuffs money into the mouth of his opponent hopefully that can be changed back and I couldn't find the version of Virgil that wears the Silver Vest and Pants from before he was wrestling, also when Honky comes out Fink is sunk in the center of the ring about shoulder high, I was also wondering when you guys upload the moves from the other 2k games will all those entrance moves be available too and if that would allow for the Natural Disaster entrance from 2k16 with Jimmy Hart and his megaphone and fix the Honky Tonk Man entrance and allow for Beefcake to have his sheers? Fixing the Hulk Hogan WWF Mega Powers is crucial he looks great in the entrance but his texture mapping gets weird once the match starts.

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, Nug024 said:

The game is amazing just a few glitches but definitely the best wrestling Roster ever. One thing that is a bummer the Million Dollar Man no longer has his winning move where he stuffs money into the mouth of his opponent hopefully that can be changed back and I couldn't find the version of Virgil that wears the Silver Vest and Pants from before he was wrestling, also when Honky comes out Fink is sunk in the center of the ring about shoulder high, I was also wondering when you guys upload the moves from the other 2k games will all those entrance moves be available too and if that would allow for the Natural Disaster entrance from 2k16 with Jimmy Hart and his megaphone and fix the Honky Tonk Man entrance and allow for Beefcake to have his sheers? Fixing the Hulk Hogan WWF Mega Powers is crucial he looks great in the entrance but his texture mapping gets weird once the match starts.

Million Dollar Man should still have his money winning animation, Ill check that tomorrow when I get a chance.

The version of Virgil you mentioned is not in the game, Bugsy made it but it had glitches so we left it out.

Entrances from 2K16 onwards dont work in 2k14 at all, we never figured out a way to make them work Im fairly sure its not possible. 2k15 Entrances (like Honky's) work but they have issues, although I thought I had got rid of The Fink sticking out of the ring, Ill check that tomorrow too.

20 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

As Bugsy has said, dont get too attached to your Save, in order to fix a few of the bugs we will have to edit the Save so you will lose your progress when we release Update 1. Sorry but its unavoidable.

It doesnt matter. Just wanted to know. I understand that.

Another bug: in Universe mode, sometimes some matches will crash the game. Couldnt really figure out, what the problem is. It seems that sometime Tag Team matches are the Problem. Owen hart´s face has no motion. He looks like a stone ;-) Some Wrestlers normally have entrance gear. Here not. In the other way, Diesel for example has some entrance gear, he is still wearing in the match itself.

Would it be a big effort for you guys to release a let me call it "hotfix" for the chrashing superstars like Rick Martel, Honky Tonk or Chavo? Just asking :-)

5 hours ago, Nug024 said:

One thing that is a bummer the Million Dollar Man no longer has his winning move where he stuffs money into the mouth of his opponent 

Your absolutely right !! This need to be fixed. 

11 minutes ago, dagame said:

Owen hart´s face has no motion. He looks like a stone ;-) Some Wrestlers normally have entrance gear. Here not. In the other way, Diesel for example has some entrance gear, he is still wearing in the match itself

Owen Hart stone face is not normal at all. The only Diesel that has his entrance gear in match is his bodyguard one , can you verified  ? 

Men, you did great work. But Team Creation in Universe Mode needs a fix. Just wantend to create the Brainbusters, Game Crash. Although i deleted before the 4 Horsemen stable. Every time i try to create a team with one of the 4 Horsemen stable, game crashes. I really tried every. Also deleted all teams in the "MY legends" section. Nothing helped so far.

2 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Owen Hart stone face is not normal at all. The only Diesel that has his entrance gear in match is his bodyguard one , can you verified  ? 

Yes, this can be true.

Oh, and i can confirm, that Britsh Bulldog comes with a russian flag.

Another thing. Im a big fan of "Pretty Wonderful". Is it possible or is it in work to have Pretty Wonderful gear for Paul Roma?

Will Paul Orndorff in future come to the ring with a robe?

Thanks for your work, time, effort and patience, Will donate again, when update will be released.

Edited by dagame
  • Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, Nug024 said:

. One thing that is a bummer the Million Dollar Man no longer has his winning move where he stuffs money into the mouth of his opponent 

Ok I figured out what happened there, My fuck up I mustve injected the Winning Animation for Jerry Saggs slot into DiBiases slot, Ive fixed and tested it and its all good now.

5 hours ago, dagame said:

Would it be a big effort for you guys to release a let me call it "hotfix" for the chrashing superstars like Rick Martel, Honky Tonk or Chavo? Just asking :-)

For Honky, install the pac I listed in the first post. A hotfix its gonna be too much of a pain in the ass and would take time away from me actually fixing stuff Martel and Chavo will have to wait till Update 1 Sorry

3 hours ago, dagame said:

Men, you did great work. But Team Creation in Universe Mode needs a fix. Just wantend to create the Brainbusters, Game Crash. Although i deleted before the 4 Horsemen stable. Every time i try to create a team with one of the 4 Horsemen stable, game crashes. I really tried every. Also deleted all teams in the "MY legends" section. Nothing helped so far.

Yes, this can be true.

Oh, and i can confirm, that Britsh Bulldog comes with a russian flag.

Another thing. Im a big fan of "Pretty Wonderful". Is it possible or is it in work to have Pretty Wonderful gear for Paul Roma?

Will Paul Orndorff in future come to the ring with a robe?

Thanks for your work, time, effort and patience, Will donate again, when update will be released.

Bulldog is fixed , no for Orndorff or pretty beutifull 

Bugsy and I have made a discovery. One of the last things I did to the Save before I uploaded the torrent was to use Hacker Ts tool to assign male belts to the Diva belts slots in universe, it seems that Hacker Ts tool made a bit of a mess of our save.

Sorry my bad but I ran out of time and couldnt test much before I uploaded it.

We are working on fixing all these things and really appreciate all the feedback.

3 hours ago, dagame said:

Yeah I had this problem trying to add Arn to the 4 Horsemen in the first place, to be honest I have no fucking idea why that is happening. We are aware of it and will do what we can. 

19 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Bugsy and I have made a discovery. One of the last things I did to the Save before I uploaded the torrent was to use Hacker Ts tool to assign male belts to the Diva belts slots in universe, it seems that Hacker Ts tool made a bit of a mess of our save.

Sorry my bad but I ran out of time and couldnt test much before I uploaded it.

Unfortuantely im not fimilar with xpacker so i have to wait :-)

Another related question. Is it possible for us to switch for example the Million Dollar championship with another Championship in the diva belts slot?

22 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Yeah I had this problem trying to add Arn to the 4 Horsemen in the first place, to be honest I have no fucking idea why that is happening. We are aware of it and will do what we can. 

I have the same problem with adding Ric Flair.