Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

I use WinSCP instead of flash fxp... but it shouldn’t really matter.

I forget the proper terminology, but basically I have to go into the screen/launcher where you can launch games that are installed on your storage. If you flip through the various menus one of them displays the xbox’s IP address. 

Then open up WinSCP, choose FTP, default port 21, put in your xbox’s IP address... hit connect... if it prompts for a username and password you know FTP is enabled. xbox xbox 

Lastly, if you can authenticate to your xbox via FTP, but it won’t enumerate the file system so you can browse around, then you might have to enable or disable “Passive” mode in your FTP client settings.

There are videos on YouTube that walkthrough all of this... google FTP xbox 360

edit: if you’re just at the main normal xbox dashboard you can’t FTP; you have to be in a 3rd party dashboard (which is why you have a JTAG).

Edited by Super_Luigi

@bugsyboy hey mate can I ask, are theme's assigned to the main slot and used for each attire, can we not have separate themes for each attire, like for example when I choose Hollywood rock he doesn't have the Hollywood rock theme etc. 

Couple of bugs to check out: 

Situation: Choose Tag Team Exhibition
Issue: Unselectable wrestlers

Issue 1: Selecting Jim Duggan makes Roddy Piper unselectable as a tag partner.
Issue 2: Selecting Kamala makes Greg Valentine unselectable as a tag partner.

Note: These combinations can be reversed. The slots cancel each other out.

Issue: Matchup Screen Name Formatting
Details: Formatting - Names in " " need capitalized and " needs to face the correct way
Examples: Paul Orndorff's entrance name appears as "mr Wonderful" - the first " are facing the wrong way and Mr. needs capitalized & a period (if spacing allows). Another example is "rowdy" Roddy Piper. Seems to be consistent among wrestlers with aliases.

Edited by kidsampson

1 hour ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@bugsyboy hey mate can I ask, are theme's assigned to the main slot and used for each attire, can we not have separate themes for each attire, like for example when I choose Hollywood rock he doesn't have the Hollywood rock theme etc. 

Themes & trons are per slot. You can’t configure separate themes/trons for each attire on the same character slot.

1 hour ago, Super_Luigi said:

Themes & trons are per slot. You can’t configure separate themes/trons for each attire on the same character slot.

Ahh I see okay thank you, always wondered how 2k done it though, like on 2k16 if you picked wm15 rock you'd get his do you smell what the rock is cooking music etc and if you picked wm19 rock his Hollywood entrance etc and it was all one slot. 

46 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Ahh I see okay thank you, always wondered how 2k done it though, like on 2k16 if you picked wm15 rock you'd get his do you smell what the rock is cooking music etc and if you picked wm19 rock his Hollywood entrance etc and it was all one slot. 

Yeah unfortunately no one has figured out how to make that happen.

3 hours ago, kidsampson said:

Couple of bugs to check out: 

Situation: Choose Tag Team Exhibition
Issue: Unselectable wrestlers

Issue 1: Selecting Jim Duggan makes Roddy Piper unselectable as a tag partner.
Issue 2: Selecting Kamala makes Greg Valentine unselectable as a tag partner.

Note: These combinations can be reversed. The slots cancel each other out.

Issue: Matchup Screen Name Formatting
Details: Formatting - Names in " " need capitalized and " needs to face the correct way
Examples: Paul Orndorff's entrance name appears as "mr Wonderful" - the first " are facing the wrong way and Mr. needs capitalized & a period (if spacing allows). Another example is "rowdy" Roddy Piper. Seems to be consistent among wrestlers with aliases.

I'll look into the unselectable partners thing, might be something to do with conflicting Wrestler IDs.

As far as the Matchup screen name formatting, Im not sure we can do anything about it. Theres only one " key on a keyboard and the game diesnt differentiate between whether its at the front or back of the name. As far as capitalization, the names are already  in capitals in the string file but for some reason the game chooses to convert anything inside the " " to lower case. 

Ill have a play around and see what can be done but we might just have to live with it.

13 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

In order to use fxp first you must make sure that ftp access is enabled on your xbox.

Go to Freestyle Dash / Setup / Settings / System Settings / Security and make sure the ftp access boxes are ticked.

In fxp when you try to connect you have to enter the username and password which by default are 

Username : xbox

Password : xbox

The ip address that your router is assigning should be fine but i have set a static IP address on my xbox so that its always the same otherwise you will have to enter the new IP address whenever your router assigns a different IP address to your router.

I followed this advice you gave in specific order, still not allowing me to connect? I am still looking at different youtube videos and googling different sites which are suppose to help so far nothing yet. When I manually input my ip and other info I get as far as connecting to the network, but I don't get to the internet part. I am not sure how important having a connection to the internet part is, as modded consoles are not allowed online live. I will keep searching hopefully something?

39 minutes ago, RetroG. said:

I followed this advice you gave in specific order, still not allowing me to connect? I am still looking at different youtube videos and googling different sites which are suppose to help so far nothing yet. When I manually input my ip and other info I get as far as connecting to the network, but I don't get to the internet part. I am not sure how important having a connection to the internet part is, as modded consoles are not allowed online live. I will keep searching hopefully something?

You dont need connection to the internet, only to your local network.

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

You dont need connection to the internet, only to your local network.

I continued trying, but still no luck. I made sure to enable file sharing on both the xbox and my pc; the xbox and pc both seem to recognize each other on the network, still not sure what the problem is? I will keep trying and learning. It keeps saying my connection timed out and it is not only flash fxp I tried I also tried the other program winscp still no luck.

8 hours ago, RetroG. said:

I continued trying, but still no luck. I made sure to enable file sharing on both the xbox and my pc; the xbox and pc both seem to recognize each other on the network, still not sure what the problem is? I will keep trying and learning. It keeps saying my connection timed out and it is not only flash fxp I tried I also tried the other program winscp still no luck.

Sometime username and password is "xboxftp".

BTW, will we a bug report thread? Or should we post all bugs here?

So far:

Some Superstars have no theme or wrong theme. Like Double J or Tatanka for example.

When i try to edit the "4 horesemen" stable, game crashes. You can only delete stable. If you want to add Ric Flair (WCW) to another stable, game crashes also.

Another question. You made for so many superstars titantrons. But when i try to edit an entrance i can nowhere find these trons. Any trick?

LOVE this game!! I had to buy a second RGH box, because first one crashed totally after 2 days, but this game is worth it!

Another question. When you do the updates, is it possible to keep my save of my Universe?

Edited by dagame

I will post a list of trons here or will give you guys access to our spreadsheet. But adding the new trons can only be done via xpacker. We will post a tutorial for this. 

Crash with stables occur because you cant have 2 of the same superstar in a stable or there is duplicates ID ( we are sorting that out atm) This also explain the crash we previously had with Akeem in the rumble. So in order to have both Flair in different stables in universe both IDs would have to be different , meaning you would lose the inring namecall for one of them. This is not our fault its how the game was build by 2k. 

A lot of stuff will be fixed in the savedata so yes you will lose your universe unless you know how to fix those yourself in your savedata. Thats why right now we should all work together to find the bugs and try to pinpoint all of them for the first update. 

This is 5 years of building and we barely played thats why there is a bunch of little problems. There is nothing major so no worries everything can and will be fixed.

Instructions were perfect. Load was so easy. What was the coolest thing to see was the opening credit screen and all of the contributors!! Going to attempt to load some CAWs today through tomorrow. 

Only change/bug I can report is in the jukebox, Royal Rumble theme sounds like an updated "midi file". The actual theme was in the mindex folder under the WWF Classic 2 album. Can that theme be swapped with this one?

46 minutes ago, Hitman1978 said:

Hi,

when I drag files from the 00000001 folder to Horizon it tells me access denied!!

Please, Help Me!!!

Its because its still active in your torrent program. Copy them to another folder before you drag it to Horizon

7 hours ago, dagame said:

Another question. You made for so many superstars titantrons. But when i try to edit an entrance i can nowhere find these trons. Any trick?

LOVE this game!! I had to buy a second RGH box, because first one crashed totally after 2 days, but this game is worth it!

Another question. When you do the updates, is it possible to keep my save of my Universe?

As Bugsy has said, dont get too attached to your Save, in order to fix a few of the bugs we will have to edit the Save so you will lose your progress when we release Update 1. Sorry but its unavoidable.

• Like 1

Jaqueline had Kaitlyn's tron, Jeff Hardy has his TNA tron, same with Sting.  I have their trons if you need them.  I know Jacqueline's tron you guys included but it's not set in-game.  You can just copy it over her tron for an easy fix.  I will post more bugs when I come across them when I get a chance to play.

15 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:
1 hour ago, Hitman1978 said:

Hi,

when I drag files from the 00000001 folder to Horizon it tells me access denied!!

Please, Help Me!!!

Its because its still active in your torrent program. Copy them to another folder before you drag it to Horizon

I copied the files to another folder but the problem continues

7 minutes ago, Hitman1978 said:

I copied the files to another folder but the problem continues

Access denied occurs because some other program on your computer is using the files. Are you dragging the new copies of the file to Horizon or the original ones that are part of the torrent?

8 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Access denied occurs because some other program on your computer is using the files. Are you dragging the new copies of the file to Horizon or the original ones that are part of the torrent?

169/5000

1 - I closed UTorrent
2 - I copied the SAVE folder to Desktop
3- dragged the files from the 0000001 folder to Horizon ...
Continue to see the error message

6 minutes ago, Hitman1978 said:

169/5000

1 - I closed UTorrent
2 - I copied the SAVE folder to Desktop
3- dragged the files from the 0000001 folder to Horizon ...
Continue to see the error message

Ok thats weird, reboot your PC then try drag the files from the 00000001 folder on your desktop into Horizon again.

@bugsyboy hey dude, another little thing i found, when you choose Bulldog's Summerslam attire in this entrance he comes out with the red and yellow soviet union flag instead of the united kingdom one, I'll keep looking out for more as i play the game for you guys :)

Edited by Jimmycrane1986