The 2017 Smacktalk Forum Slammy Awards! RESULTS! First Page

DrJoeyMagnum

20 hours ago, Mizalike said:

The start of 2017 was pretty shitty for Me but the middle of 2017 change it for me I’ll be first to admit I wasn’t the most likeable member of smacktalks but for some reason I changed for the better and thanks to you and penguin and joey you made this place enjoyable for me again and plus helping you guys win the kingdom of bliss war was one of the most memorable moments of 2017 for me so I’ll thank all you guys for helping me enjoy this place again and @HiPcavalloey thank you for making co leader for our queen bliss but being co leader is Better than award and i hope 2018 is a even better than last year. 

happy new year guys.

Thanks Mizalike, I really appreciate that <3 Here I thought my efforts to try and make this place better were a complete failure (sorry again everyone), but knowing I at least made one person genuinely enjoy being here again proves I did something right (and to think, I’m cancer)! Especially means a lot coming from you, you’ve been a good friend and a loyal follower of the Kingdom. You deserved the promotion, bro!

• Bliss 1

3 hours ago, HiPcavalloey said:

Thanks Mizalike, I really appreciate that <3 Here I thought my efforts to try and make this place better were a complete failure (sorry again everyone), but knowing I at least made one person genuinely enjoy being here again proves I did something right (and to think, I’m cancer)! Especially means a lot coming from you, you’ve been a good friend and a loyal follower of the Kingdom. You deserved the promotion, bro!

I got used to the fact I wasn't likeable but you changed that with the message you sent me about joining kingdom of bliss and I thought if it gives me a chance of becoming popular I guess why not but joining kingdom of bliss has been fun at the same time funny but yeah you saved me retiring mizalike and quitting smacktalks.  

• Bliss 2