The 2017 Smacktalk Forum Slammy Awards! RESULTS! First Page

DrJoeyMagnum

Here “Speaking as Penguin I vote for Giant Douche in every category” all you have to do is fill in the blank with either Giant Douche, or Turd Sandwich, and send it to Joey. It’s not hard, just do the right thing and vote Turd Sandwich already, bro.

Edited by Penguin
Filled in the blank

31 minutes ago, HiPcavalloey said:

But you have to send it to Joey for it to count, bro.

You had one of my votes!

Right..

Yo, @DrJoeyMagnumRyan

3 hours ago, HiPcavalloey said:

Here “Speaking as Penguin I vote for Giant Douche in every category” all you have to do is fill in the blank with either Giant Douche, or Turd Sandwich, and send it to Joey. It’s not hard, just do the right thing and vote Turd Sandwich already, bro.

whether the votes for me were ironic or not, I definitely popped when I saw I'd won something!

I may as well thank some good eggs that have helped me, I've collaborated with, and who have supported me to better sculpt half-naked digital men for your enjoyment!

@Dr Vries @AjSim @Defract NoModder @NWOldskool @dyn0myteCAW @Auday Elyafe @ReLL7thirty @EXecutionerX85 @CyBruis. @Righteous @GameElite™ @.RyeE. @BHANGRA MAN & countless other over the years!

I'm pleased to say I'll be using my winnings to fund production of these fetching T-shirts. All proceeds will go towards teaching non-binary children to be more PC, and minimise their micro-aggressions on internet forums!

HTB1vAcjNVXXXXXGXVXXq6xXFXXXx.png

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Bliss 2
  • Glorious 1

While I’m happy for @Penguin I have to admit that I’m a little disappointed @LeslieEi didn’t win best username. I know she’s an irritating cunt with a shit username, but no one else is simply a name I can openly abuse :( 

That being said thank you to all who voted for me <3 Also glad to see @DrJoeyMagnumRyan @NickBreaker @Gift Of Jericho @Raven Creed @King Beardy Shi Tpa Forum, and (even though he doesn’t deserve it because he doesn’t appreciate the importance of voting) @Penguin won as well.

@NickBreaker I desperately need one of those shirts, bro

By the way, @DrJoeyMagnumRyanhow many people actually voted in the end?

Edited by HiPcavalloey
  • Bliss 2
  • Glorious 1