The 2017 Smacktalk Forum Slammy Awards! RESULTS! First Page

DrJoeyMagnum

1 hour ago, Penguin said:

Isn't that what you're doing though?!

Voting isn't pointless, voting is pointless for Presidents and Princesses!

Spoken just like a Giant Douche, you clearly don’t have anything to add to the discussion so you’re simply trying to deflect back on me. Not cool bro, not cool.

Penguin to show you I’m serious I am, I’m going to go ahead and disqualify one of my votes. In the best Modder category I voted for How the fuck should I know? Sorry How the fuck should I know?, blame @Penguin

@ahmedady fuck, I guess we’re all dead then.

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo

Still only got 3 voters messaging me boys pretty much all separate votes for each category, if I don't get more votes I'll have to break the tie for each award (and let's face it I'll just vote in favor of the ones I got votes in)

So basically what you’re saying is that this years slammys are ruined because @Penguin won’t do the right thing and vote Turd Sandwich?

I think myself, @Steenalizer and @NickBreaker are the real winners here because we were the only ones who cared enough to vote! (Or perhaps that makes us the losers? All a matter of perspective I guess).

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Some say there's a little bit of Big Pete in all of us. <3

PS: You better vote @Codes., or I'll ban you.

I don't have to vote for all categories do I? I can just vote for the ones that I actually have an answer for right?

I only voted for the categories I could actually answer. Best newcomer was sadly one I couldn't answer because I don't think anyone joined this year that made an impact.

31 minutes ago, Codes. said:

I don't have to vote for all categories do I? I can just vote for the ones that I actually have an answer for right?

I only voted for the categories I could actually answer. Best newcomer was sadly one I couldn't answer because I don't think anyone joined this year that made an impact.

JUST VOTE! :angry:

Well, not sure how the rules work but I'd say @Bro-HiPcavallo and @Steenalizer are allegeable for "best newcomer" as they weren't here for the last vote.

40 minutes ago, Codes. said:

@Raven Creed might argue with that, sure he only had one post, but he became a running gag that made quite an impact. On that note, can I have your account please?

3 minutes ago, Codes. said:

I don't think I really know Steenalizer.

But you said you did know Steenalizer after you claimed not to know me, which one is it Codes?!?!

• Bliss 1

6 hours ago, Penguin said:

Perhaps if others voted I wouldn't need to!

Man, this forum stinks!

@pozzum pls vote. :(

7 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

So basically what you’re saying is that this years slammys are ruined because @Penguin won’t do the right thing and vote Turd Sandwich?

I think myself, @Steenalizer and @NickBreaker are the real winners here because we were the only ones who cared enough to vote! (Or perhaps that makes us the losers? All a matter of perspective I guess).

get it on the twitter

2 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

@Codes. I’m just joking around, I don’t actually mean it. Sorry if I went too far with that one.

This is actually happening, right?

If by this is actually happening you mean I actually voted for you then yes.