TSK

So I know this is kind of pointless to post seeing as though the last topic on the WWE '13 thread was in 2014, lol, but I figured I'd post this anyways.

I just got done re-creating modern Chris Jericho (2016/2017) in the CAW mode on '13.

1.jpg

From the jacket and scarf right down to the new mustache/slight beard, everything is there. I used multiple source images on google, and not a single hacked texture was used.

2.jpg3.jpg

Just wanna know what you all think! It took me about an hour and a half to make this guy. Out of all the CAWs I've ever made, and trust me, some of them are really bad, lol, I think this one is so far the best one I've ever made. It's not the best, but it's definitely pretty good, (or at least in my opinion, lol.) If enough people want to, or if I just decide to for no reason at all, I might release a text formula for him sometime around next month or february. :)

Bottom of CAW (trunks/body/jacket and scarf, feet and legs can be seen in first image:)

4.jpg

Edited by TSK
Fixed formatting

• 3 years later...