Please, donate some snow this Christmas!

HiPcavallo

As I'm sure many of you are aware, Christmas is only two weeks away. It's a time of year that is so heavily associated with Winter, and in turn, snow. Unfortunately for many of us it is Summer, or it quite simply does not snow where we live. Please help us poor underprivileged souls get to experience what it's like to have a real Christmas, where we can build snowmen, have snow fights, and shovel snow out of the driveway so we can get the car out. If you have any snow you can spare, then please step forward and make a donation so we can all work together to make Christmas great again!

If you are an underprivileged soul in need of some snow, then please apply to receive your donations in the comments below. If you wish to make a donation then feel free to either leave a comment below, or contact either myself or my secretary @Penguin directly via pm. All donations of snow shall be dispersed equally to all who wish to receive some snow this Christmas (Except Codes.).

• Bliss 1

19 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

@Mizalike to be fair, snow doesn’t have to be pissed on in order to turn yellow. I’m sure there is plenty of yellow snow out there that would be an absolute delight to eat.

Oh yeah lemon ice is yellow. 

• 2 months later...