import logo offline (this is how)

BIGTOMMY

Hi everyone.

i've found a way to import logo without using the online feature.

what you can do : import your own logos to use on superstars, belt, arena, etc
what you CANT do: import face photo for superstars

how does it work:
When you use the group images that allow to merge different logos in the game to create a new logo, this new logo is actually saved inside your saved data.
when the game needs it, it loads it from your saved data and dont use the differents logos used to made it.
so the trick is actually to mod/remplace one original logo by the picture you want to import, 5then go in game, create group images in cas or caa and only add the modded logo.
save it. now restore the original logo in your game files.
your modded image will still be saved in your data when youll load the game and your original logo will be back.
you will find your new logo inside group images category.

the good thing is you can reapeat it as many times you need it.

Ill try to make a full tutorial as soon as possible.

ask if you dont understand something

note : the best way to remplace a logo is with rePac (pac editor) : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68549-repac-pac-editor-v08/
logos are located in wwe2K18/PAC/LOGO
for exemple the U cant see me logo is file lgc000002.pac
(you dont nee to change everything in the pac just the colored version of the logo (000000 dds file) dont worry if the thumbanil isnt changed one you paste the logo in group images it will your mooded picture)

Edited by BIGTOMMY
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ewan said:

Holy crap, it works!! :D But, I think the the new file size can't be bigger than the original, or it would crash...

I tried with a bigger size it works, but when you saved it in group images it asks the size so it maybe shrinked maybe

didnt had any crash at all :D

Edited by BIGTOMMY

it basically works like rice's plugin for no mercy mods

you have an option to dump dds textures while the game is running, you then edit your dds in photoshop or anything you use,keep the same name as the dumped textures with the same dds settings and then put it the folder you want for your modded textures, and the game will read this texture instead of the original. And so you can replace any preset face photo with the one you want.

the good thing is you have to launch resorep only when you want to dump textures, even if you don't launch it, the game will still read the edited textures from you modded folder instead of the original ones.

think there's a tutorial on 2k17 section

11 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Why would you need to do this offline?  Seems like a lot of steps to upload a logo. 

@BIGTOMMY I’m going to need a legit reason for doing this. 

Really?

Shot in the dark, let's say you lose internet service. Let's say 2K removes the servers. Let's say you got banned from uploading for whatever reason. 3 reasons right there.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2017 at 3:04 AM, Matt6sic6 said:

Really?

Shot in the dark, let's say you lose internet service. Let's say 2K removes the servers. Let's say you got banned from uploading for whatever reason. 3 reasons right there.

exactly i don't always have internet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys Well BIGTOMMY Can I Show Them A Video Tutorial By Burn It Down They don't know how to do it so plz like and subscribe first on my youtube channel plz 

This Is My Latest Video So Remember To Like And Subscribe It

• Like 1