Narukami mod - Hiroshi Tanahashi Released!!!

NarukamiYu

• 2 weeks later...

No worries bud, its been awhile, but then life has been busy let's put it that way. Anyway I am hopeful of a bit of free time to play the game ( or rather mess around tinkering with mods ;) ) again. Hope you are well and talk soon. Thanks bud.

39 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

No worries bud, its been awhile, but then life has been busy let's put it that way. Anyway I am hopeful of a bit of free time to play the game ( or rather mess around tinkering with mods ;) ) again. Hope you are well and talk soon. Thanks bud.

Yeah, long time no see you bud, hope you're okay too, thanks for your support man, you always here since day 1 i made tanahashi mod tho:)

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've never used modded wrestlers so how exactly do these work?  Where do they go?  Is there a limit on how many you can put in the game?  I'm trying to open up some CAW slots to add AEW guys so I'm trying to add some modded NJPW guys to clear the created versions from my game, is this possible?