Narukami mod - Hiroshi Tanahashi Released!!!

NarukamiYu

I am in no doubt it would be, you only have to look at the likes of Tana, Okada, Hiromu, Kota, to see the colourful outfits that they wear. It's not just a red and blue here and a yellow and green there. Your talking a myriad of, not only colours, but patterns as well. So @NarukamiYu what you are taking on is an exceptional project. As for helping you make your mind up regarding releasing with or without jacket, well I will leave you with that decision to make. Remember it's what you feel like doing, and what you feel happier doing.

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say this, with or without the jacket, he's one awesome mod bro. If you wish to wait and release with jacket ( and get the right HD textures ;) ) then that would be phenomenal. I can certainly wait that long until you hit it right. You do realise ofc that it's Murphy's Law if you release it without the jacket you will suddenly find the jacket texture you want hehe. Not that I am trying to sway your decision bud. But do what's right for you.

Oh and I am looking forward to the ever growing list of NJPW stars. Remember I said I will keep an eye on your progress, well I still am. What ever you decide dude, I am 100% behind whatever you decide regarding Tana. As for the others, Sanada is awesome and I thank you very much for him. My apologies I don't think I thanked you for that one so there I've said thanks now bud. But yea I am looking forward to the others as and when you have the time to complete them.

*Thumbs Up* from me dude. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

I am in no doubt it would be, you only have to look at the likes of Tana, Okada, Hiromu, Kota, to see the colourful outfits that they wear. It's not just a red and blue here and a yellow and green there. Your talking a myriad of, not only colours, but patterns as well. So @NarukamiYu what you are taking on is an exceptional project. As for helping you make your mind up regarding releasing with or without jacket, well I will leave you with that decision to make. Remember it's what you feel like doing, and what you feel happier doing.

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say this, with or without the jacket, he's one awesome mod bro. If you wish to wait and release with jacket ( and get the right HD textures ;) ) then that would be phenomenal. I can certainly wait that long until you hit it right. You do realise ofc that it's Murphy's Law if you release it without the jacket you will suddenly find the jacket texture you want hehe. Not that I am trying to sway your decision bud. But do what's right for you.

Oh and I am looking forward to the ever growing list of NJPW stars. Remember I said I will keep an eye on your progress, well I still am. What ever you decide dude, I am 100% behind whatever you decide regarding Tana. As for the others, Sanada is awesome and I thank you very much for him. My apologies I don't think I thanked you for that one so there I've said thanks now bud. But yea I am looking forward to the others as and when you have the time to complete them.

*Thumbs Up* from me dude. 

well kota just using shirt so it's not a big deal, lol

but yeah you right, you the only one who see my sacrifice for the jacket since i'm on discord and till now, welp maybe gonna comeback later to make tana jacket, there's till so much wrestler i have to make, so on my list is wrestler on stable :

-CHAOS

-Los Ingobernables De Japon

-Suzuki-Gun

-Taguchi Japan

-Bullet Club

Two words bud..............Too Sweet!! Awesome additions to his attire there, I am looking forward to being able to use them in game. Many thanks for adding these.

Looking Too Sweet!! my friend. Are you planning on creating Adam and Bobby as well to complete the stable? Awesome looking Roderick and Kyle though. Really nice. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • NarukamiYu changed the title to Narukami mod - Kairi Sane very early W.I.P Preview!!! SANADA RELEASED!!! Finn Balor Royal Rumble 18 Attire Released!!! YOH (Ropponggi 3k) updated preview, small preview for Tanahashi, Roderick Strong UE Custom Attire Release!!!
  • 3 months later...

Release on the first page

2wlst8n.jpg

and sorry for the delay, i accidentaly delete other hair files and other my WIP project like kairi and YOH so this is the only thing i can save, maybe this is my last mod for 2K18, thanks for the support guys

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

On 7/29/2018 at 4:27 AM, NarukamiYu said:

Release on the first page

2wlst8n.jpg

and sorry for the delay, i accidentaly delete other hair files and other my WIP project like kairi and YOH so this is the only thing i can save, maybe this is my last mod for 2K18, thanks for the support guys

Could you share the password bro? 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

WWE2K18_x64_2018-08-18_15-24-21-81.png

WWE2K18_x64_2018-08-18_15-28-31-08.png

To celebrate Tanahashi win on G1 Climax 28, i make his black attire, gonna release it if people like it

love it!!!! it's perfect bro!!! looking foward for him!!