Narukami mod - Hiroshi Tanahashi Released!!!

NarukamiYu

There are some guys that may help with the mask, but looks awesome anyways. Any progress on the Hiroshi Tanahashi yet? You are doing real well I love what you are doing so far. Love NJPW so I am so looking forward to your mods.

2 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

14mqmr.jpg

2e2pgdl.jpg

30c5838.jpg

Already make 3 Hairstyles for Tanahashi, NEWS!!! SANADA WILL BE UPLOAD IN A FEW HOURS

Hiroshi looks too sweet!!! As for Sanada I am looking forward to using him in my Universe. Many thanks in advance for this @NarukamiYu

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, my upload always got looped from 70% into 30%, already try it for 3 weeks but still, so i become lazy and forgot about it, ah about sanada

WWE2K18_x64_2018-02-23_17-33-29-25.png

If someone have reff for his tights, belts, kneepad and shoes logo, maybe i can make it accurate, but if it not, maybe gonna stay like this, and thanks for all your support

• Like 1

3 hours ago, knox731 said:

Looks great, man, I'd release it and call it good...  can always update later if you have a breakthru?

For now i like the custom logo, maybe not accurate but anyone can make it if they want, i'm gonna release sanada with 4 attire

1. Cold skull(debut)

2. Species Nova(Black)

3. Species Nova(White)

4. No Gracias

I skip the current attire and mask