Alex Shelley (ROH - Upset Army)
Alex Shelley (TNA - Paparazzi)
Big E (Three Ain't Enough)
Big Show & Chris Jericho (JeriShow)
Bully Ray (TNA) 
Chavo Guerrero (WWE)
Chris Sabin (ROH - Calling You Out) 
Chris Sabin (TNA - Hail Sabin) 
Dolph Ziggler (Downstait - I Am Perfection V2) 
Edge (Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop (The Red Red Kroovy)) 
Edge (You Think You Know Me V1) 
Edge (You Think You Know Me V2) 
Finlay (WWE) 
Gene Snitsky (It Wasn't My Fault) 
John Morrison (Ain't No Make Believe) 
Kelly Kelly 
Kofi Kingston (SOS) 
Mankind (Ode To Freud Exit) 
Mark Henry (Sexual Chocolate) 
Michael Elgin (NJPW - Unbreakable) 
Michael Elgin (ROH - Incubus) 
Motor City Machine Guns (ROH - All Ghosts to Medicine Counter Four) 
Motor City Machine Guns (TNA) 
Oddities 
Randy Orton (Mercy Drive - "Burn In My Light")
Rikishi (Bad Man)
Rob Van Dam (Shadows Fall - "Fury Of The Storm")
Sheamus (Written In My Face) 
Shelton Benjamin (Ain't No Stoppin Me V1)
Umaga 
Wade Barrett (End of Days) 
Wade Barrett (Just Don't Care Anymore V2) 
Xavier Woods (I'm The Man) 
Yokozuna 
Yoshi Tatsu 

• Yes! 1

@G3N0M3 Added that exact file as a theme in the main post, as well as the studio version of "Enter Sandman".  @minieye004  Cody Rhodes (Smoke And Mirrors V1) added to the main post as well.  Everyone else, the following were added as well:

Cody Rhodes - "Smoke And Mirrors V1"
Rhyno - ECW - Dope "Debonaire"
Rob Van Dam - ECW - Pantera "Walk"
The Sandman - ECW - Metallica "Enter Sandman"
The Sandman - ECW - Metallica "Enter Sandman" (Audio taken directly from ECW One Night Stand with crowd)
Taz - ECW "Survive If I Let You"
Tommy Dreamer - ECW - Alice In Chains "Man in the Box"

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dat Blizz said:

@G3N0M3 Added that exact file as a theme in the main post, as well as the studio version of "Enter Sandman".  @minieye004  Cody Rhodes (Smoke And Mirrors V1) added to the main post as well.  Everyone else, the following were added as well:

Cody Rhodes - "Smoke And Mirrors V1"
Rhyno - ECW - Dope "Debonaire"
Rob Van Dam - ECW - Pantera "Walk"
The Sandman - ECW - Metallica "Enter Sandman"
The Sandman - ECW - Metallica "Enter Sandman" (Audio taken directly from ECW One Night Stand with crowd)
Taz - ECW "Survive If I Let You"
Tommy Dreamer - ECW - Alice In Chains "Man in the Box"

Thank you sir

Been a short while since I requested anything. Any chance of a Jay White theme at all please? Many thanks in advance. Awesome additions btw to the list. That is one serious list you have got going there now.

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile dude, but could you add to your list Kota Ibushi's NJPW theme please? Many thanks in advance. Oh and Jay White please?

I realise I mentioned about Jay White in a previous post so apologies for that. But I have thought of another, Pete Dunne please when your free that is. Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Goon3r73

Just now seeing all these @Daigron, @2K18 Gamer, @Goon3r73, @sam_keep, I will get them done tonight/tomorrow, so I'll post again.  Tag me next time and I'll be sure to see the request WAY sooner.

@minieye004  I can give it a try, but that may be out of the realm of my ability, since I just generally convert stuff from WAV/MP3 to WEM.  

I will also hit you with a lot of the NJPW stars. Don't worry I am not expecting anything soon. But they are food for thought and add them to your ever growing list. Again as and when you have the time but put these at the back of your list there's no rush on these. I will get back to you with names shortly. Many thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Punt_Face said:

@Dat Blizz what about the real "no words" theme from Jeff Hardy and woken Matt Hardys theme? :D 

Jeff Hardy's "No More Words" theme is in the first post.  I'll add "Woken" Matt Hardy's WWE theme as soon as a good, clear version is out; you may wanna use his TNA "Broken" theme in the mean time.  :-/  

@Dat Blizz thanks buddy. I will send you a list of NJPW stars later. You will have your hands full anyway. But yes thank you very much for adding those. Much appreciated. *Thumbs Up*

Edit: Here's the list. Apologies as it is quite long. However, just simply add them to your list and if you get time please. There are one or two from ROH and the rest from NJPW. Again like I have said there's no rush as I know your busy.

Dalton Castle, Beer City Bruiser, Berreta, Kenny King, Tomohiro Isii, Hirooki Goto, Hiromu Takashashi, Tetsuya Bushi, Sanada, Hiroshi Tenzan, Kusida, Satoshi Kojima, Evil. I will double check your list and remove any that are already there. But that's it for now. I know there is quite a few. But like I say only when you get chance and next in line ofc. Many thanks in advance.

Edit: I have removed Kota Ibushi as I have found his in your list already. All the others I have left for you to look at as and when you have time. Thank you very much.

Edited by Goon3r73