Dat Blizz's Theme Thread

Dat Blizz

2 hours ago, Dat Blizz said:

@Goon3r73 Added Jeff Jarrett and The Rockers.

Sweet!! Thanks very much @Dat Blizz

Edit: Your probably getting tired of me asking lol but I have thought of a couple more. TNA Impact theme, ROH theme, and GFW theme if possible please. As for wrestlers I would say Tanga Roa, Okada, Great Muta, Tajiri. I think that's it. Sorry it's a lot but I thought over time if you had time spare to have a look I would be very grateful. Ofc only do them if you are free and have time. Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Goon3r73

On 06/12/2017 at 9:36 PM, Dat Blizz said:

@Goon3r73  Added them.  Tanga Roa hasn't had his own singles theme in NJPW; he's used either the Bullet Club or Guerrillas of Destiny but I did add the music he used in TNA and when he was in WWE as Camacho.  Okada's is under his full name, Kazuchika Okada.  @THE SHIELDS FAN  Added both of those.

Sweet!! Many thanks @Dat Blizz. As per usual if I think of any I will post them here.

Edit: Got another for you dude. Christopher Daniels (TNA, ROH) if possible please?

Edited by Goon3r73

On 05/12/2017 at 5:02 PM, Dat Blizz said:

@minieye004  Added John Cena's theme with "John Cena Sucks" chants in it,  @Leonhearth0 Added The Revival's theme with harmonica  @Goon3r73 Added the NXT themes of Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, as those were the only "singles" themes I could find outside their reDragon theme (and an official version of the Undisputed Era theme hasn't been released yet).  Also got Abyss and Tama Tonga added.  @THE SHIELDS FAN  Added The Uso's "So Close Now" theme that has the intro for their siva tau.

Say yeah !

Thank you.

@Dat Blizz Not sure if you managed to read my post regarding the Christopher Daniels theme. But to be honest don't worry to much about it at the moment as I have had to start my game all over again because of a corrupted save. I know, I should have backed up my game folder. That is something I will do when I get my game back to where it was prior to the corruption. But if you get time to do the Daniels theme I would be most grateful. Many thanks in advance.

23 hours ago, Dat Blizz said:

@Goon3r73 Added Christoper Daniels.

Also, I have added The Undisputed Era since it was officially released today, as well as Kane's new "Veil of Fire - Rise Up Remix" to the main post.  

Thank you very much, and yes I am glad you have added Undisputed Era as I am now using @AlcLegacy's Adam Cole along with Tama Tonga, Tanga Roa, Chirs Daniels etc. What I need now is Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, Young Bucks, and Marty Scurll mods. I have their music courtesy of yourself. However, I just need the wrestlers themselves so I can add your music to them.

But yes many thanks for adding those in bud. Again if I think of anymore, which is usually after I have written a message of thanks, I will let you know. Thanks again :) 

Edit: Told you I would think of one. Hercules and Paul Roma (Power and Glory)

Edit 2: Thought of some more as well. The Briscoe Brothers Jay and Mark, Kenny King, Lio Rush, Silas Young, and War Machine Raymond Rowe and Hanson.

Edit 3: Eli Drake, and the Impact Wrestling intro theme please. I will stop there as that gives you more than enough to keep you busy besides all your own work. No rush, take your time I can wait.

Edited by Goon3r73

22 minutes ago, Dat Blizz said:

@Goon3r73  The Impact theme is already on the main post at the bottom under Show themes.  I'll work on getting the others done in the next day or so.  

Is it? I must have missed that. Sorry about that. Was it me that requested that in the first place? I have requested that many now I have lost count. I must have forgotten so apologies for that one. As for the others, like I said, if you can do when you have time then that would be grand but don't distract from your own work. You have been very kind thus far on everything I have requested so many thanks for that I appreciate it very much. Thanks.

@Goon3r73  Themes added with the exception of Power & Glory; I can't find a good quality version of that one.

Also, for everyone else, added the Bludgeon Brothers new theme, Corporate Ministry, Corey Graves, and nWo (WWE's Rockhouse edit).

Edited by Dat Blizz

@Dat Blizz Thanks for those, as per usual if I think of anymore, which I no doubt will, I will let you know. Many thanks for those and don't worry about Power and Glory they are not a necessity anyway. They were only if you could find a decent verison. Nvm them, but many many thanks for the others.

@Goon3r73  Added Ultimate Warrior's WCW theme.

Also, for everyone else, I added the following themes and Raw/Smackdown themes, because why not.

Themes added to main post
Al Snow (WWE)
Alex Wright (WCW)
Bobby Lashley (WWE) 
Boogeyman 
Brodus Clay & The Funkadactyls 
Buff Bagwell (WCW) 
Carlito 
Chris Jericho (WCW) 
Demolition 
Disco Inferno (WCW) 
D'Lo Brown 
Gangrel 
Hardcore Holly 
Harlem Heat (WCW) 
Juventud Guerrera (WCW) 
La Parka (WCW)
Molly Holly
Mr Kennedy
Muhammad Hassan 
Nation Of Domination 
Perry Saturn (WCW) 
Psicosis (WCW) 
Sable
Sabu (WWE)
Scotty 2 Hotty ("Bangin It")
Stacy Keibler
Steve Blackman 
The Headbangers 
The Steiner Brothers (WCW)
Tommy Dreamer (WWE)
Ultimate Warrior (WCW) 
Ultimo Dragon (WCW) 
Val Venis
Victoria (All the Things She Said)
Victoria (Lady to Mess With V1)
Viscera (With Intro Quote)
Viscera (No Intro Quote)

Show Themes added to Main Post
Raw (Union Underground - "Across The Nation")
Raw (Nickelback - "Burn It To The Ground")
Raw (Papa Roach - "To Be Loved")
Raw ("We're All Together Now")
Smackdown ("Everybody On The Ground")
Smackdown ("I Want It All")
Smackdown (Drowning Pool - "Rise Up")
War Zone ("Thorn In Your Eye")

@Dat Blizz Many thanks for that. I appreciate it. You have a great Christmas whatever you have planned with your family. I will think of some more no doubt, but now is the time for family and Christmas. Anyway have a good one and no doubt I will chat soon. Take care and many thanks again for the Warrior.

Hi there.

I have a couple of requests if you wouldn't mind, please:

Sin Cara - Ancient Spirit V3 

Drew McIntyre - Broken Dreams (unused version)

I'm using a few of your themes in my game, and they're absolutely perfect. Thank you very much.