Dat Blizz's Theme Thread

Dat Blizz

• 2 weeks later...

I love this thread but you should use this theme for the uso's instead of the one you have since the intro is already in the game https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Hnm2R1uM2yDTo89uIkoFQf47TDkxMC2

1 hour ago, BRONXBX said:

I love this thread but you should use this theme for the uso's instead of the one you have since the intro is already in the game https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Hnm2R1uM2yDTo89uIkoFQf47TDkxMC2

So Close now without intro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have try to create self, but it doesn't work. The Music is not audible in Game.
Who can create, Teddy Long, Great Khali 1st and Rey Mysterio Theme?

I know Rey Mysterio Theme is in a other Thread to download, but it doesn't work too.

• 5 weeks later...

So, I know this is months after a lot of requests but with news that WEM files from 2K18 will work with 2K19, I have decided to take care of the requests that were in here I hadn't fulfilled.  I will also be copying this topic over to the 2K19 Multimedia Mods forum.  All files have been added to the first post.  @Soul of the Damned  Added all of your requests from February.  @ahunter8056  Added the Nia Jax instrumental.  @Fella1997  Uploaded Curt Hawkins "In the Middle of it Now".  @Daigron  Added "Born For Greatness" Raw theme by Papa Roach.  @1roejoe  Added Raven's WWF theme (not the Stereomud version).  @Pixilate  Added all the womens themes from your April request.  @ricktherick Added Ricochet's NXT theme.  @hardyrko1  Added Shinsuke's new theme.  @JigenDaisuke  Added Tyler Breeze and HHH's old themes.  @Fabulous Wolf  Added Eva Marie's theme.  @Luke Jones  Added Bobby Roodes TNA instrumental theme.  @dkgungo  Added Billy Kidmans theme.  @geno1906  Added 3MB.  @iBreaZz  Added Rosemary's TNA theme.  @Italyana  Added Teddy Long, Great Khali's 1st, and Rey Mysterio's 1st WWE themes.  @arya  Added Doink the Clown, both face and heel versions.  

• Thanks 2

Glad to hear everything from 2K18 works with 2K19. That will save you a tonne of work no doubt. But thanks for letting me (and the community) know about that *Thumbs Up*

can someone help me i have the sound editor for last years. i just came on here and i understand it works for this years. but my problem is converting my own songs to wem can anyone convert one song for me? it's would really get me into this years. i trully feel i should have my own theme, my theme for this year is Eminem Venom thank you guys :D

On 10/7/2018 at 6:53 AM, Dat Blizz said:

So, I know this is months after a lot of requests but with news that WEM files from 2K18 will work with 2K19, I have decided to take care of the requests that were in here I hadn't fulfilled.  I will also be copying this topic over to the 2K19 Multimedia Mods forum.  All files have been added to the first post.  @Soul of the Damned  Added all of your requests from February.  @ahunter8056  Added the Nia Jax instrumental.  @Fella1997  Uploaded Curt Hawkins "In the Middle of it Now".  @Daigron  Added "Born For Greatness" Raw theme by Papa Roach.  @1roejoe  Added Raven's WWF theme (not the Stereomud version).  @Pixilate  Added all the womens themes from your April request.  @ricktherick Added Ricochet's NXT theme.  @hardyrko1  Added Shinsuke's new theme.  @JigenDaisuke  Added Tyler Breeze and HHH's old themes.  @Fabulous Wolf  Added Eva Marie's theme.  @Luke Jones  Added Bobby Roodes TNA instrumental theme.  @dkgungo  Added Billy Kidmans theme.  @geno1906  Added 3MB.  @iBreaZz  Added Rosemary's TNA theme.  @Italyana  Added Teddy Long, Great Khali's 1st, and Rey Mysterio's 1st WWE themes.  @arya  Added Doink the Clown, both face and heel versions.  

Thank you so much man!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 2:01 PM, Goon3r73 said:

Glad to hear everything from 2K18 works with 2K19. That will save you a tonne of work no doubt. But thanks for letting me (and the community) know about that *Thumbs Up*

do the wem files for wwe 2k19 and wwe 2k17 work with wwe 2k18?????????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...