Dat Blizz's Theme Thread

Dat Blizz

12 hours ago, Dat Blizz said:

@Goon3r73 All themes posted in the main post.  @disiop Ronda Rousey's theme added to the main post.  @SethFRollinss Kalisto's "Lucha Lucha" theme added to the main post.  @ceb36  Prince Devitt added to the main post.  @Fella1997  Aiden English added to the main post; Bludgeon Brothers was already there.  

Thanks sir :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 12:10 AM, David Chili said:

And how to install????

You need to download the Sound Editor 2018. Using that program you're able to 'inject' the new downloaded theme songs into the game by replacing an already existing theme song. Any of those generic theme songs are as good as empty slots (so you don't need to replace an actual superstar theme), as far as I'm concerned!

I'm still trying to figure out how to do this myself! But if you are still taking requests any chance you could transfer this WWF Raven theme? Either way, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have a few requests please

Aliyah - The Cat's Meow

Bianca Belair  - We Do It Better

Candice LeRae - Stars In The Sow

Eva Marie - Time To Rise V2

Lacey Evans - Bad Girl Good Boy

Dakota Kai - High Ground

Lana - Ravishing

Rosa Mendes - Peligrosa (Dangerous)

Shayna Baszler - Loyalty Is Everything

Thank you

I don't know if you're still making requests, but please, for the love of god, convert Ricochet's new theme.

I've been trying to do it myself, but pretty much all the links I get (to software that converts wav. to wem)

are pretty much all dead.

So...please, just add this one to the list. It's honestly one of the best themes I've ever heard.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still accepting requests? Could you please add Tyler Breeze's first theme and Hunter Hearst Helmsley's Ode to Joy? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...