Unbreakable138's Modding Thread! - Oney Lorcan preview! Bobby Roode, A-Train and Giant Bernard Released! Suicide Released! Samuray Del Sol Released! Great Muta Pack Released | Johnny Gargano Pre-WWE Pack Released | Tommy End Pre-WWE Legion Attire Released

MopeLovesAsians

Been CAW'ing for years but this will be my first year making mods. Still very new to this so the quality will improve in time (hopefully!)

COMPLETE

Download links for the mods here can be found in the description of the video

Tommy End (Legion attire)

Johnny Gargano Pre-WWE Attire Pack

Great Muta (4 attire pack)

**Thanks to AznBlusuazn for all the help he gave me with this one. I had a lot of trouble getting the head to fit on the body correctly and he connected all the verts properly for me, as well as animated the face again.

Samuray Del Sol

Suicide

A-Train

Bobby Roode (TNA Team Canada Era)

Giant Bernard

WIP/PREVIEW

Oney Lorcan

unknown.png

Tommy End

unknown.png

Credit to BernieLomax for the jacket logos

Pre-WWE attire for Aleister Black featuring the entrance jacket he wore on the indies

----

Hayabusa (2K17 mod as it looks in Blender. Has yet to be tested in 2K18)

sxenti.png

Edited by Unbreakable138
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

42 minutes ago, Jayden™ said:

Nice work on Aleister and Welcome to the modding community:)

41 minutes ago, gamingfan said:

Welcome to modding world. There are some nice plans outlined there, especially likes of Pentagon Jr.

All of them are already somewhat in the works to be honest. This is my first time posting a mod but I joined the discord and started learning like 6 months ago. Hayabusa was like, 75% done but I lost interest when the news came out that 2K18 was dropping at the same time as the others. Pentagon is kind of started but I'm not sure what will become of it because I couldn't find a lot of refs for his tattoos. Fairly confident I can make a good mod otherwise though.

On 25/11/2017 at 2:40 AM, Unbreakable138 said:

All of them are already somewhat in the works to be honest. This is my first time posting a mod but I joined the discord and started learning like 6 months ago. Hayabusa was like, 75% done but I lost interest when the news came out that 2K18 was dropping at the same time as the others. Pentagon is kind of started but I'm not sure what will become of it because I couldn't find a lot of refs for his tattoos. Fairly confident I can make a good mod otherwise though.

Please tell me you're not abandoning Hayabusa.... :(

22 hours ago, Ewan said:

Please tell me you're not abandoning Hayabusa.... :(

Unless I see someone else make a Hayabusa, he'll be done. Hayabusa is one of my favorite wrestlers.

Tommy will be released before the end of the week.

Edited by Unbreakable138
  • Like 1

Added a pre-WWE Aleister Black to the first post. I also have a Great Muta (NWA/WCW era) that I've shown in the Discord multiple times. I'll be sure to post/release that soon as well (HUGE thanks to AznBlusuazn for his help with it)

The Gargano attires are also pretty much done IIRC. Should I release them as is or should I finish all the attires and release a pack? (The rest of the attires I have planned are older stuff before he was a big indie star)

On 16.1.2018 at 6:11 PM, Unbreakable138 said:

Added a pre-WWE Aleister Black to the first post. I also have a Great Muta (NWA/WCW era) that I've shown in the Discord multiple times. I'll be sure to post/release that soon as well (HUGE thanks to AznBlusuazn for his help with it)

The Gargano attires are also pretty much done IIRC. Should I release them as is or should I finish all the attires and release a pack? (The rest of the attires I have planned are older stuff before he was a big indie star)

I'd say release them now, just because i dont wanna wait lmao

19 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

good job on Muta. Are you planning to do his entrance attires as well?

No. I would have liked to but it would have required a ton of editing and I'm not sure I could have done it as good as I'd want to.

---

unknown.png

Suicide Mod Released.

Edited by Unbreakable138
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, s1820081 said:

Nice CAN YOU think of doing updated kalisto and cara. Its not on cc for pc.

I'd love to do a Kalisto with a Muta-style mask, but something like that is way above my skill level.

Added another link to the Suicide mod video if anyones interested. Includes the default attire, as well as this attire. For those unaware, it's the Suicide X attire that he had in the PS2 version of the TNA iMPACT video game. Felt a little redundant to make another showcase video

unknown.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Unbreakable138 said:

I'd love to do a Kalisto with a Muta-style mask, but something like that is way above my skill level.

Added another link to the Suicide mod video if anyones interested. Includes the default attire, as well as this attire. For those unaware, it's the Suicide X attire that he had in the PS2 version of the TNA iMPACT video game. Felt a little redundant to make another showcase video

unknown.png

Its okay nice though suicide.

unknown.png

Oney Lorcan preview. Looking for opinions on this as it's my first mod that required sculpting. I like how it looks in Blender, but in game I feel like it still looks too much like Cesaro